The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Extending this message so people don't get spoiled in recent activity. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Anyways, is it just me or did anyone want to see Hank's reaction to Gomez getting killed.

Reaction score
wow that was a great episode and another big cliffhanger. as expected, gomez died. Also I did thought Hank would die and Walt will go after the nazis which might be happening in other episodes. I was crying when I saw Walter's hard earned money go away.. :sad:

Hank dying was a great moment. Loved how he died saying do whatever you want speech and bam! just like that, dead. Thought Jeese would be similar also but I guess Todd has another plan for Jeese.

The ending was unexpected for me. I always had wondered if someone would ever use the "dissapear guy" from Saul since it's been 2 times and both times, the guy was stood up. it finally happened.

This episode connected a lot of flash forward scenes. well, I guess there is only 2 more episodes left so it had to be done.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
What an ep! Loved the way he spoke to Skyler! However, he was such as asshole to Jesse, lol. 2 eps left, should be great.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty cool how Walter made Skyler look innocent, like she knew nothing about Heisenberg. Also, this episode pretty much makes the cliffhanger on the last episode seem less bad for people who disliked it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just loved the ending and the emotion shown on Walts face. Also, skylar completly realizing what was going on and basically thanking him, but not. Hopefully that makes sense. It was beautifully done.

Reactions: CM Punk

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I was shivering that whole entire episode, honestly, if that was the season finale then I would be 100% okay with that ending.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I also liked how Walter gave that last fuck you to Jesse before he left.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Possibly the greatest episode of any TV show I have ever seen.

Quite funny how some people think Heisenberg has taken over because of that phone call... You dumb bitches, he's making her look innocent.

I wanted a twist where Jesse and Walt would reunite but that seems completely dead now. The next two episodes are going to be absolutely insane.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just got done watching it... OMG!!!!

GOMEY AND HANK BOTH DEAD?!?!?!?!?!!?

Such an intriguing ending, calling the fixer to get a new identity. Hmm.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It seems like everything he's done for the family, it's all been for nothing. Everything he has accomplished is now falling apart.

Remember the episode where there was 2 body bags lying on their driveway? .... :pity1:

Cya Flynn and Skyler

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It seems like everything he's done for the family, it's all been for nothing. Everything he has accomplished is now falling apart.

Remember the episode where there was 2 body bags lying on their driveway? .... :pity1:

Cya Flynn and Skyler

Maybe Marie and Sykler? :hmm: