• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Breaking Bad Thread

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
I'd rather have you ramble. I enjoy reading thoughts on TV shows. You've done Community, so this would be cool as well.

I definitely will, just wait for it to end before I do.

Anyway, I concur with everyone who criticized the shootout but overall I still think this episode was rather strong. Really can't wait for the next installment though, what with it being Vince Gilligan's favorite episode and all.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
I think it would be some shit if Hank and Gomez were dead and then Walt's recommendation for disposing of their bodies was dissolving them in hydrofluoric acid rather than just burying them out in the desert. Walt certainly never would of anticipated that of all people he'd have to put Hank and his partner Gomez in a barrel and dissolve their corpses with acid.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
I just watched 'Grilled,' S2, E2. That was the first episode I have really liked. It was so intense when Tuco's dad is trying to tell him about the poisoning and then the shootout with Hank. Awesome.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
I just watched 'Grilled,' S2, E2. That was the first episode I have really liked. It was so intense when Tuco's dad is trying to tell him about the poisoning and then the shootout with Hank. Awesome.

Yah, that's one of my favorite episodes. Wish we could have seen Tuco for a little bit longer, though.