The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like him too, but Walt >

I dunno, i feel like it's about time hank gets the best of him. I have been watching every sode liking hank more and more and just thinking walt is a coward. Interesting that people side with different characters. Shows how good of a program it reallyis.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Honestly. I have trouble actually liking anyone on the show. Walter is a bad guy. Jessie is a push over bad guy. The wife is a WHOARE! :angry: and the son is... Well... NO! I wasn't going to say that. He is boring honestly. The rest... idk maybe I am alone here. I do like Hank I suppose but he is a cop so that kinda turns me off.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The only part I didn't like is how he was using Jesse just to get to Walt, instead of actually wanting to help the kid out.

Reaction score
how the fuck can 8 criminals with high powered weaponry miss two guys just standing there? Shit like that takes me right out of it

ikr. should've at least shot gomez.

but damn that was so intense on the desert scene. another great cliffhanger but it was in the middle of shootout.. looking forward to it. something big is happening next week because the preview shows nothing, not even one glimpse of the next episode.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
My predictions for next week:
They kill Gomez and at least 7 of their men dies. Walt escapes. They want Hank off the case because Gomez died and they do the search on their own. They'll meet up a month or two later and have a face off once again. AKA Hoss's sig.

Also, just some stuff to buy on http://BreakingBadStore.com

230fda203a142f6da46e2fe02389b0f6._.jpg

"A1A Car Wash" Air Freshener
C$5.95CAD

b0b3c09d85339f051b0eb86ccdc8db41._.jpg

"Los Pollos Hermanos" Lunch Sacks
C$14.95CAD
f97d599d1c20d5bfeed7d023f7c6d6ed._.jpg

"Better Call Saul" Business Cards

C$12.95CAD

656cc2efbdeb531dbd404230fd138c42._.jpg

"Yo Bitch!" Fathead
C$79.99CAD

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK. That was the best worst ending to an episode. lol.

I'm sure Gomez and Hank both got shot plenty of times. We just didn't see for the sake of the cliffhanger (and also the television rating, I'd think... blood spraying in a massive shoot out I'm pretty sure isn't acceptable on standard cable TV).

Gomez is dead. Hank will be dying by the beginning of the next episode. I doubt any of Todd's Uncle's guys were hurt. Walt will probably feel horrible. I doubt Jesse will be hurt. What I'm wondering is where Walt and Jesse will be at the beginning of the next episode... Will Walt still be pissed that Jesse sold him out? If Walt keeps him alive, he'll most likely have Todd's Uncle's guys keep him as their cook as a form of imprisonment.

And now everything will be out in the open. Marie realizes Hank's dead, she goes apeshit and tells the police, Skyler hates Walt cuz she'll think Walt chose to kill Hank, and so Walt will go underground.

...but DAMN. It's like the writers made us hate the good guy (Hank) to the point where we don't want to see him win, and then they punish us for hating him by killing him right when we think he's won.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK. That was the best worst ending to an episode. lol.

I'm sure Gomez and Hank both got shot plenty of times. We just didn't see for the sake of the cliffhanger (and also the television rating, I'd think... blood spraying in a massive shoot out I'm pretty sure isn't acceptable on standard cable TV).

Gomez is dead. Hank will be dying by the beginning of the next episode. I doubt any of Todd's Uncle's guys were hurt. Walt will probably feel horrible. I doubt Jesse will be hurt. What I'm wondering is where Walt and Jesse will be at the beginning of the next episode... Will Walt still be pissed that Jesse sold him out? If Walt keeps him alive, he'll most likely have Todd's Uncle's guys keep him as their cook as a form of imprisonment.

And now everything will be out in the open. Marie realizes Hank's dead, she goes apeshit and tells the police, Skyler hates Walt cuz she'll think Walt chose to kill Hank, and so Walt will go underground.

...but DAMN. It's like the writers made us hate the good guy (Hank) to the point where we don't want to see him win, and then they punish us for hating him by killing him right when we think he's won.

Hank will be alive. Gomez will die for sure though or he kinda has to.

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
Hank will be alive. Gomez will die for sure though or he kinda has to.

Alive, but not for long... Even if Walt told the guys to let Hank go, I doubt they would. The whole conversation between Hank and Marie was foreshadowing his death... It almost sounded like a goodbye.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Alive, but not for long... Even if Walt told the guys to let Hank go, I doubt they would. The whole conversation between Hank and Marie was foreshadowing his death... It almost sounded like a goodbye.

I think he'll make it to the last episode though, if not, second last.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Last night's episode is probably my least favourite one of Breaking Bad ever.

First of all I have to address the shootout. Good lord that was poor. It's like something you'd expect out of one of those far-fetched Hollywood films, not a show as great and as REAL as Breaking Bad. I appreciate that with all shows you have to suspend disbelief to an extent, but this was just ridiculous: You had six guys lined up with fully automatic weapons shooting at two guys and they didn't get one hit. Now I appreciate that Gomez and possibly Hank will be hit/killed in the next ep presumably, but the guys took an absolute tonne of shots and not one hit despite Hank and Gomez completely exposed at some points. Plus, why would they be shooting at a car with Walt in it? I appreciate that their characters aren't meant to be the most intelligent, but they need Walt to be alive at all costs. The whole thing was stupid.

Secondly: how exactly did the Neo-Nazis manage to get to the scene in around five minutes? Again, it's not impossible but it's rather 'convenient', which this show has relied upon in its last two episodes.

One more thing which ashley makes more sense the more I think about it, but would a genius like Heisenberg really be lured into that so easily by Jesse? He just needed to put 2 and 2 together to realise that Jesse had absolutely no way of figuring out where that money was. Still though, I can see how Walt would think that Jesse wouldn't work with Hank. I like how it's a similar situation to Gus in that his main motivation has ended up being his downfall (or almost, in Walt's case) - Gus's was revenge, where he stopped using his head and went to kill Victor, Walt's is/was greed. Both characters survived at the top for a while because they're 10 steps ahead of everyone, but as soon as they let emotions get in the way they are/were vulnerable.

Still, the show's still incredible and advancing at 100mph. Plus Bryan's Cranston's facial acting this episode made it worth watching alone :fap:

Reactions: Bort and Varus

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Last night's episode is probably my least favourite one of Breaking Bad ever.

First of all I have to address the shootout. Good lord that was poor. It's like something you'd expect out of one of those far-fetched Hollywood films, not a show as great and as REAL as Breaking Bad. I appreciate that with all shows you have to suspend disbelief to an extent, but this was just ridiculous: You had six guys lined up with fully automatic weapons shooting at two guys and they didn't get one hit. Now I appreciate that Gomez and possibly Hank will be hit/killed in the next ep presumably, but the guys took an absolute tonne of shots and not one hit despite Hank and Gomez completely exposed at some points. Plus, why would they be shooting at a car with Walt in it? I appreciate that their characters aren't meant to be the most intelligent, but they need Walt to be alive at all costs. The whole thing was stupid.

Secondly: how exactly did the Neo-Nazis manage to get to the scene in around five minutes? Again, it's not impossible but it's rather 'convenient', which this show has relied upon in its last two episodes.

One more thing which ashley makes more sense the more I think about it, but would a genius like Heisenberg really be lured into that so easily by Jesse? He just needed to put 2 and 2 together to realise that Jesse had absolutely no way of figuring out where that money was. Still though, I can see how Walt would think that Jesse wouldn't work with Hank. I like how it's a similar situation to Gus in that his main motivation has ended up being his downfall (or almost, in Walt's case) - Gus's was revenge, where he stopped using his head and went to kill Victor, Walt's is/was greed. Both characters survived at the top for a while because they're 10 steps ahead of everyone, but as soon as they let emotions get in the way they are/were vulnerable.

Still, the show's still incredible and advancing at 100mph. Plus Bryan's Cranston's facial acting this episode made it worth watching alone :fap:

That was my biggest beef for sure. If they were already using the SUV for cover it would've made a bit more sense, but they were just STANDING THERE! Not moving for at least 10 seconds, which is more than enough time to pump them full of lead.

The more I think about it, the more I think Todd gets killed in the crossfire as well. This will make the Nazis force Walt to cook for them now that Todd is dead and he owes his free life to them. I imagine that's who the ricine ends up being used on.