The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't know about that. Jesse finally figured out all the shit Walt did. I don't see what could happen that would make him ok with Walt killing Mike or poisoning Brock.

It was the Brock shit that seemingly hurt him the most. Regardless, I think Hank making Jesse realise eventually that Walt genuinely cares for him could play a factor. Jesse's parents are basically embarrassed of him, and his friends are blueberries (hilarious blueberries). Maybe someone actually being there for him and caring for him could turn the tables. Or not, it's just a theory. I just don't see it being this obvious (Jesse's death, or Walt's capture). Breaking Bad loves a twist.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It was the Brock shit that seemingly hurt him the most. Regardless, I think Hank making Jesse realise eventually that Walt genuinely cares for him could play a factor. Jesse's parents are basically embarrassed of him, and his friends are blueberries (hilarious blueberries). Maybe someone actually being there for him and caring for him could turn the tables. Or not, it's just a theory. I just don't see it being this obvious (Jesse's death, or Walt's capture). Breaking Bad loves a twist.

The only possible way is if Walt somehow saves Jesse's life. For example Walt tells Todd's uncle to take out Jesse, but when the hit goes down Walt takes the bullet for Jesse and blames Saul for putting the hit on him.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I think there is a twist coming next episode. I can see Walt and Jesse reuniting again somehow.
Me too, I can see Jesse realising that Hank doesn't give a shit about him and realising that Walt is the only person in the world legitimately caring about him. No way is it this obvious.

I also don't think that Walt is callign Todd to out a hit on Jesse, but maybe himself, I can see Walt maybe faking his own death as with only 4 episodes left we have to get to the flashforward time soon and that would be one of the only ways to do it. Just a theory but like you say, nothing in BB is as it seems.

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting to share. It's twelve original ideas that were considered for the show that ended up dismissed: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/breaking-bad-story-lines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: entertainmentweekly/ausiellofiles (Entertainment Weekly/EW.com's: The Ausiello Files)

Doesn't seem like we missed much with most of these. Walt carrying around a bloody cardboard box sounds interesting, as does him resorting to seeking help from some imprisoned South American drug lord to get rid of Gus. I would have loved to see Walt frame a bully for weed but Walt Jr. being a bully himself? Please. Still, I find this kind of shit interesting, hearing what original ideas were considered and whatnot.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting to share. It's twelve original ideas that were considered for the show that ended up dismissed: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/breaking-bad-story-lines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: entertainmentweekly/ausiellofiles (Entertainment Weekly/EW.com's: The Ausiello Files)

Doesn't seem like we missed much with most of these. Walt carrying around a bloody cardboard box sounds interesting, as does him resorting to seeking help from some imprisoned South American drug lord to get rid of Gus. I would have loved to see Walt frame a bully for weed but Walt Jr. being a bully himself? Please. Still, I find this kind of shit interesting, hearing what original ideas were considered and whatnot.

It's always refreshing to read removed content from one of your favorite things whether it be television or gaming and instead of being depressed at what was nixed, you feel relief over the fact that one of your favorite things wasn't bogged down by several Blue ideas. I love reading these, normally to fantasize about how my favorite games could've been even better but it's nice to read the ones that give credence that what you're watching/playing is the best you can get. Seriously, not all those ideas are awful (at least not fully, parts of some of them could've worked) but I wouldn't call any of them good. We dodged a dozen bullets there.

Anyway, I've clearly caught up and have been for quite some time (probably not since I was last on but that was over a week ago). I won't bore anyone with my ramblings on the show and most of it would be praise which I don't feel the need ever to go on-and-on about. Loving the hell out of this [half of the] season so far and I can't wait for the next installment.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather have you ramble. I enjoy reading thoughts on TV shows. You've done Community, so this would be cool as well.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Saul looks badass in the dark?

Reaction score
yea bitch, breaking bad beats them all. :yes: ( <--- we should have that with jeese jumping)