• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Huell for a smiley!

lBhtqR2.png

w1ha8od.png

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
first of all, i avoid this thread like hell for that reason, that and you idiots all are lucky enough to watch sunday nights, i watch monday pm.

dont play that bullshit about innocense. ?

First of all: Learn to Sunday

I also don't know what "innocense" is :jeritroll:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
First of all: Learn to Sunday

I also don't know what "innocense" is :jeritroll:

hey fuck face i work until after its done sunday and then work monday morning. Talk to me in 2 weeks when i can finally get it before. We cant all have kids and a 9-5 fuckface.

and if you get all crayo on me one more time, i will fucking destroy you. It's a keyboard, and im using my human hands to try and communicate with you. Heads up, i might make a mistake. Dont abort mission over it, you prejaculate. Thats right, what i mean is your mom wasnt satisfied. Your dad was embarrassed.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Unless I have a picture of you spread eagle in front of me it just doesn't want to work.

#Sobriety

its almost 9am dont play that card on me you canadian sob. I am all fired up because i woke up and realized i had a huge bill from my insurance. i went to the first person, said to upgrade, played my story to the second and let her know "im not trying to ruin your day, so lets just get the person who is your manager" and that bitch hasnt called yet. Im riding a high that will last hours, maybe days. When i get to the person who has a masters, and crush their soul explaining the kind of shti they do for the money, ill finish. I wont say Senhor, but you bet your ass i'll be moaning "Gav the chav."

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
....I know it happened at least as many times as she said "my name isnt champ! stop calling me champ!" and "aids? DO i need to get tested? You son, of, a, bitch"

I have a newborn, the only one hearing me yell out your name is my wang,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
its almost 9am dont play that card on me you canadian sob. I am all fired up because i woke up and realized i had a huge bill from my insurance. i went to the first person, said to upgrade, played my story to the second and let her know "im not trying to ruin your day, so lets just get the person who is your manager" and that bitch hasnt called yet. Im riding a high that will last hours, maybe days. When i get to the person who has a masters, and crush their soul explaining the kind of shti they do for the money, ill finish. I wont say Senhor, but you bet your ass i'll be moaning "Gav the chav."

Insurance companies are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. You still suck though.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Insurance companies are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. You still suck though.

i know i try to piss you off, and im glad it works.

Insurance companies are idiots. I had a 20 minute talk with the first girl because she wouldnt upgrade me, and i got her to compare having insurance to playing the lottery. Literally, we both laughed when repeated her comparison. She is one cool chick.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
i know i try to piss you off, and im glad it works.

Insurance companies are idiots. I had a 20 minute talk with the first girl because she wouldnt upgrade me, and i got her to compare having insurance to playing the lottery. Literally, we both laughed when repeated her comparison. She is one cool chick.

If she's flirting with you, she must be a heifer. :happy: