The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
How anyone can want Walt to die baffles me.

Because he became nothing but a piece of shit in Season 5? He ordered 10 homicides, killed poor Mike, he dissolved that poor kid that got shot, he refused to quit cooking TWO fucking times because he wanted MORE.

I wanted him to survive until SO5. Now? I wish he gets his comeuppance real soon. And if you're gonna argue, please don't bring up the "he is such a badass" , "taking care of business" , "providing for his family" or similar "arguments". Because they are not. Walt has turned into a greedy, asshole assasine SOB that deserves to get caught/killed. And how can we forget that overall, he is responsible for killing close to 20 people? Yeah, most of them are criminals, but the point still stands.

I completely understand people who want to see WW get caught, and I'm with 'em. It's one to thing to root for Walt from Seasons 1-4, it's another one to root for this miserable greedy cocksucker Walt from SO5.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Because he became nothing but a piece of shit in Season 5? He ordered 10 homicides, killed poor Mike, he dissolved that poor kid that got shot, he refused to quit cooking TWO fucking times because he wanted MORE.

I wanted him to survive until SO5. Now? I wish he gets his comeuppance real soon. And if you're gonna argue, please don't bring up the "he is such a badass" , "taking care of business" , "providing for his family" or similar "arguments". Because they are not. Walt has turned into a greedy, asshole assasine SOB that deserves to get caught/killed. And how can we forget that overall, he is responsible for killing close to 20 people? Yeah, most of them are criminals, but the point still stands.

I completely understand people who want to see WW get caught, and I'm with 'em. It's one to thing to root for Walt from Seasons 1-4, it's another one to root for this miserable greedy cocksucker Walt from SO5.
But I think that's what's so awesome about Breaking Bad though, there is so much diversity in every character and each and every character has their redeeming features no matter how sick and twisted they might seem. Each person will view the show in a different light so some will watch and see Walt's family man side while others will only see his muderous or Heisenberg side. From the little snippets we see of him with his family, I still believe Walter is a good man, Heisenberg is not. Ues they are the same but that's why it's so much fun to watch, I watch it now and I only see Heisenberg while others might watch and still see him as the man he was at the start pf season 1. Imo Walter White is a good man, but the environment and circumstances have turned him into something he isn't. You've got to allow people to view it in there own way as there is so much depth for each character that it would be impossible for every single person to solely see that one side of him.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
But I think that's what's so awesome about Breaking Bad though, there is so much diversity in every character and each and every character has their redeeming features no matter how sick and twisted they might seem. Each person will view the show in a different light so some will watch and see Walt's family man side while others will only see his muderous or Heisenberg side. From the little snippets we see of him with his family, I still believe Walter is a good man, Heisenberg is not. Ues they are the same but that's why it's so much fun to watch, I watch it now and I only see Heisenberg while others might watch and still see him as the man he was at the start pf season 1. Imo Walter White is a good man, but the environment and circumstances have turned him into something he isn't. You've got to allow people to view it in there own way as there is so much depth for each character that it would be impossible for every single person to solely see that one side of him.

I agree for most part with this post, and it's true.

But WW - the family man - has turned into Heisenberg to almost everyone but his two poor kids.

His kids and their future are the only thing that SLIGHTLY, and MAYBE change my mind about what I want to happen to WW.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I don't think Walt is going to die. In an interview posted a while back they said they have enough story to perhaps make a movie after the series finale. You can't have a BB movie without Walt. He probably has some sort of epiphany and atones somehow.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

what redeeming qualities does walt have anymore? He is a monster man, accept it and enjoy it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Walt is going to die. In an interview posted a while back they said they have enough story to perhaps make a movie after the series finale. You can't have a BB movie without Walt. He probably has some sort of epiphany and atones somehow.

hey fuck face, i wont read it but ill reply and demand you spoiler that shit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I spoiled nothing!

BULLSHIT. its a possible spoiler. Are you going to have to wait to be proven right for me to shove it down your throat? I avoide those sites like the plague for a reason. Spoil it. Fuckface.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
what redeeming qualities does walt have anymore? He is a monster man, accept it and enjoy it.

He still loves his kids, he never cheated or gave up on his wife after all her shit. He personally hasn't killed anyone who's innocent (they've all been involved in the drug business). He's not the worst guy ever.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
BULLSHIT. its a possible spoiler. Are you going to have to wait to be proven right for me to shove it down your throat? I avoide those sites like the plague for a reason. Spoil it. Fuckface.

It was posted on this site dick face. It will remain spoiler free till the end of days!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It was posted on this site dick face. It will remain spoiler free till the end of days!

first of all, i avoid this thread like hell for that reason, that and you idiots all are lucky enough to watch sunday nights, i watch monday pm.
He still loves his kids, he never cheated or gave up on his wife after all her shit. He personally hasn't killed anyone who's innocent (they've all been involved in the drug business). He's not the worst guy ever.

He loves his kids, and they have cash to keep them over. He used his wife, and ran a fucking million dollar drug reign, which was very possible to incriminate her at very least as accessory after the fact. She is a slut, a piece of shit and a bitch and deserves to die but you are full of it pretending Walter White isnt chillin at the bottom of the mountain. He walked down it, he made his decisions, and dont play that bullshit about innocense. What he did was worse, He had Jesse kill Glen? I cant remember the other meth creators name (and he was far from deserving, even in the meth business.) he killed personally Jesses gf in bed when she was having an attack, he killed mike you genius, he set up gus' murder, forced Jesse to add that idiot who killed the kid, and all signs point to him nearly murdering jesse's gfs kid.

There are more, do i need to continue?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

OH MY BROTHER! :testify:

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Still frickin bulletproof!

UwUBG3X.gif

Reactions: Senhor Perfect