The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My dream scenario is :jesse: and Walt stay alive. They're the ultimate duo.

no. My dreams is Jesse finds out about his ex who walt fucking let die, and he kills the fuck out of him. Walt ends up in an unmarked Grave, and the show ends with Jesse walking to his car with two big ass bags of cash.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm still hoping Mike will kill Walt.

But seriously I want Walt to die, but I don't want it to be by Hank's doing, if he is going to die I hope it is either on his own terms or by Jesse's hand.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How anyone can want Walt to die baffles me.

You must not have watched the sopranos. He is due, if you dont think what he did to Jesse alone proves it, im not sure we are watching the same show. Jesse killing Walt would be the greatest end to BB IMO.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm still hoping Mike will kill Walt.

But seriously I want Walt to die, but I don't want it to be by Hank's doing, if he is going to die I hope it is either on his own terms or by Jesse's hand.

mike is fucking dead.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
mike is fucking dead.
Mike cant't die. Seriously I would want Walt to die just off him killing Mike alone. But Jesse killing Walt would be such a powerful ending. Unfortunately I can't see it happening and think Walt will kill Jesse tbh.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mike cant't die. Seriously I would want Walt to die just off him killing Mike alone. But Jesse killing Walt would be such a powerful ending. Unfortunately I can't see it happening and think Walt will kill Jesse tbh.

dude did you not watch last season? Mike is dead.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If walt kills Jesse this is just the sopranos all over, with Tony letting/forcing Christopher to die. If it happens i wont watch the end and will forever scorn the show. The ends justify the means, and Walter White has earned his murder via Jesse. Especially with him getting a new name/identity.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
dude did you not watch last season? Mike is dead.
Shut the fuck up and let me pretend in peace.

I was joking dude, Mike was my favorite character though, and I hope Walt gets what he deserves for all the shit he's done.

Out of curiosity does anyone think Jesse will fnd out about Jane now? I'm not sure how he could anymore unless Walt uses it as a way to hurt Jesse.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up and let me pretend in peace.

I was joking dude, Mike was my favorite character though, and I hope Walt gets what he deserves for all the shit he's done.

Out of curiosity does anyone think Jesse will fnd out about Jane now? I'm not sure how he could anymore unless Walt uses it as a way to hurt Jesse.

You shit on me, then agree with my post above. Go ahead, im giving you permission to like my post.

I hope he figures it out, thats how im hoping walt dies, honestly. They meet in the pool area, and Jesse notices the plant. He kills the fuck out of walt, leaving the pool red as it can be. That is how i want this to end.

Sadly, like the Sopranos did to me, im assuming im not that lucky.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
You shit on me, then agree with my post above. Go ahead, im giving you permission to like my post.

I hope he figures it out, thats how im hoping walt dies, honestly. They meet in the pool area, and Jesse notices the plant. He kills the fuck out of walt, leaving the pool red as it can be. That is how i want this to end.

Sadly, like the Sopranos did to me, im assuming im not that lucky.
Only problem with that is Walt got rid of the plant in the episode after though. That would be an awesome ending though, all I really want out of BB anymore is for Jesse to get some sort of closure on everything that's happened, he doesn't have to get a happy ending, I just hope he is able to move on from it to some extent, if that's in prison or otherwise it doesn't matter to me, just anything but him being killed.

I personally think Walt will doe for what he's done, by the hands of either the Neo Nazi's (I hope not) Jesse or Hank. Whilst Skyler does the time, I think she will do something stupid and get found out, somehow revealing everything about Walt, Walt will go on the run and get killed in some way or another, getting the easy way out compared to Skyler, rotting in prison, meaning everything Walt has done has been for nothing, as his family have ended up way worse than they originally were finally making Walt regret everything he has done. At least I think this would be pretty cool.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Personally i hope Jesse kills him when Walt confesses, the lawyer disappears him, and skyler takes all the heat. Fuck that bitch.