• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Breaking Bad Thread

Reaction score
Fucking awesome episode.

IKR. Holy fucking shit. It finally happened and it was so unexpected, took me a minute to figure out what happened. So I guess Jeese is the one who vandalises Walt's home and probabaly write Heisenberg also. Jeese vs. Walter next episode. Walt has a gun and Jeese is about to torch Mr. White's house. Another amazing cliffhanger. Fuck, can't wait for the next episode.

Also lol'd at the message from the CD that Walter gave to Hank. Such a brilliant acting.

Reactions: Crayo and David5150

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
IKR. Holy fucking shit. It finally happened and it was so unexpected, took me a minute to figure out what happened. So I guess Jeese is the one who vandalises Walt's home and probabaly write Heisenberg also. Jeese vs. Walter next episode. Walt has a gun and Jeese is about to torch Mr. White's house. Another amazing cliffhanger. Fuck, can't wait for the next episode.

Also lol'd at the message from the CD that Walter gave to Hank. Such a brilliant acting.

Damn, I was lost too. I was like, wtf is Jesse doing? And when he went and punched Saul, I was like, "holy fuck!"
Also, pretty dope that Huell got another scene. "Scuse me!"
And for that confession, I thought he said to give it out when he would die, but what a fucking plot twist!
Walter and Jesse face off coming and Jesse might die. :upset:
Fuck! SO MUCH SHIT TO LOOK FORWARD FOR! CAN'T WAIT! :walter: :jesse:

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Punk and Kingston in front of WW's house in Albuquerque :obama:
db48b178dc8a853fcc8f246504a9b937.jpg

Love Kofi's T-shirt :yay:

Reactions: Crayo and CM Punk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Agreeing with Craydawg here.
Shield is a jobber show. 8.5, lol.
Get at Breaking Bad's 9.4. and then come talk. BOOM!

No one should care about a silly IMDB rating. But just so you know, The Shield used to have a 9.4 IMDB rating but a user named YouMad, who hates the show with a passion, voted the show down using multiple accounts and thus brought it down to a 8.5. He's admitted to it several times.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fucking incredible episode. Jesse's and Walt's acting is second to none. Saul is just incredible too.

Jesse to burn the house down and write Heisenburg. Walter will probably kill him. I found the DVD part amazing and interesting; Walt is really being built up as the heel in all of this imo, and Hank as the chasing babyface. There has to be something to that.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Looks to me like the house is still standing in the preview for next week, so I'm guessing Jesse comes to his senses right before he sets it ablaze and realizes he's going too far himself. (There is a shot from next week where Walt walks down the hallway and looks at the floor suspiciously; my guess is he smells and notices the gasoline and wonders what is up.) Jesse either agrees to help Hank willingly or he gets arrested perhaps after he is seen leaving Walt's house. Maybe Skyler calls the police about someone busting in and pouring gasoline on the floor, and she and Walt may even think Hank was the one going nuts and willing to burn down their house because of Walt's 'confession' CD. But then a neighbor (Carol?) says she spotted someone (Jesse) driving up and then driving off wildly and perhaps that's how Jesse ends up in cuffs and agreeing to a partnership with Hank.

TV Guide actually gave away a scene from the fourth episode a week before these eight episodes started to air. They said they spotted the filming of Hank driving Jesse around the police station in circles. My guess is that Jesse is arrested and Hank is giving him an ultimatum on whether he's gonna walk him in cuffs and book him or whether he'll agree to help him in exchange for immunity for something.