The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think Jesse might learn the truth about everything that Walt is keeping from him (Jane's death, poisoning Brock, killing Mike) next week. The episode is called Confessions and Jesse can be heard (but not seen) on the promo asking somebody to tell him the truth about something. They also showed a photo from next week's episode on Talking Bad last night that had Skyler and Walt at a restaurant with two empty chairs as if they were waiting on someone. Perhaps they want to meet Hank and Marie in a non-hostile environment to explain everything and defend their actions as clearly as possible? Fits in with the episode title, too.

I wonder what will happen when Jesse discovers the truth,will he try to get revenge on Walt by revealing everything to the cops or try to kill him maybe?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen when Jesse discovers the truth,will he try to get revenge on Walt by revealing everything to the cops or try to kill him maybe?

Probably 'disown' him in a way and want to have nothing to do with him. In the end though, despite their relationship possibly hitting rock bottom, I think Jesse is the reason Walt is returning to ABQ and buying an M60 machine guy. He's there to save Jesse, probably from someone who has kidnapped him and forced him to teach their cook(s) Walt's formula. The Neo-Nazis? It seems Todd doesn't have the formula completely down yet since Declan said he only had a 70% purity rate. The Czech mafia/gang that Lydia distributed the meth to, perhaps? Either way, if that ends up being the path the writers have gone down, then despite the two of them becoming emotionally distant from one another by that point, Walt saving Jesse could be his way of redeeming himself to Jesse.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Not watched BB for a while (and I probably won't be reading through this thread for that reason), but saw some Heisenberg spray in my town from an artist by the name of Akse (picture isn't mine):

uTet6D9.jpg

Note the Metamphetamine Chemical Structure in the top-right.

Reactions: Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Not watched BB for a while (and I probably won't be reading through this thread for that reason), but saw some Heisenberg spray in my town from an artist by the name of Akse (picture isn't mine):

uTet6D9.jpg

Note the Metamphetamine Chemical Structure in the top-right.

Holy cow, that is insane :damn:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Looking forward to Hank and Jesse sharing a scene together this Sunday for the first time in like thirty two episodes.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Jeese and Hank together in that interregoation room. I'm loving these cliffhangers. Each one gets better and better. We had the Oh Shit, the confrontation, and now the interrogation.

Here's a little "spoiler" on the next episode from Talking Bad, wasn't shown on the preview.

7fe4c0d91f9965ad24565bb3accf9d84.png

Hank and Marie will join them.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Jeese and Hank together in that interregoation room. I'm loving these cliffhangers. Each one gets better and better. We had the Oh Shit, the confrontation, and now the interrogation.

Here's a little "spoiler" on the next episode from Talking Bad, wasn't shown on the preview.

Hank and Marie will join them.
wont watch, but im juiced on whats going down this season. This is going to be the ending we all wish would have happened on Dexter.

Cant wait to see it end with him caught redhanded.

Reaction score
wont watch, but im juiced on whats going down this season. This is going to be the ending we all wish would have happened on Dexter.

Cant wait to see it end with him caught redhanded.

Wonder which one's worse. Dexter getting caught or Walter.