The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay, so I have been, and will continue to be, ignoring this thread for the sole reason I just started Breaking Bad a few days ago and have only seen the first seventeen episodes. I hope I don't catch up in time because I hate being forced to wait but considering every time I got to watch it I find it hard to just watch four, I probably will catch up eventually. Either way, I entered this thread because I have a question, are the minisodes worth watching? I typically find minisodes to be a worthless endeavor even if it's a show I love (like Community) but I figure it's worth asking.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Okay, so I have been, and will continue to be, ignoring this thread for the sole reason I just started Breaking Bad a few days ago and have only seen the first seventeen episodes. I hope I don't catch up in time because I hate being forced to wait but considering every time I got to watch it I find it hard to just watch four, I probably will catch up eventually. Either way, I entered this thread because I have a question, are the minisodes worth watching? I typically find minisodes to be a worthless endeavor even if it's a show I love (like Community) but I figure it's worth asking.

I only watched one and that was some wedding, I think it was Hank and Marie's.

I don't think you'll probably miss much by not watching any of them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't watched them, but I doubt you'd miss much or anything really.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watch last nights episode btw? Fucking cliffhanger ending. :annoyed:

I watched it this morning, so many angles they could go from that. Was it just me or did that episode seem to lack any "mmmf" any drive. It just seemed to all be about Skyler and it bored me a bit.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah, they need to stop putting so much emphasis on Skylar. No one gives a shit about her. Also, I didn't need to see Walt dig for so long.

Reactions: Jonathan