The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
JESSE PINKMAN! *clap clap *clap clap clap
JESSE PINKMAN! *clap clap *clap clap clap
LETS GO BREAKING BAD! YEAH, BITCH! :jesse:
BREAKING BAD TEAM UNITE! :walter:

Reaction score
sv06pkW.gif

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Question: I watch the first series like a year ago and gave up on it because I thought it was poor and didn't enjoy it. Now everyone talks about and I feel like a should watch the rest. Does it get better in series 2 and 3?

Reaction score
Question: I watch the first series like a year ago and gave up on it because I thought it was poor and didn't enjoy it. Now everyone talks about and I feel like a should watch the rest. Does it get better in series 2 and 3?

YES! Every season, it gets better.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Before you get shit on by the fanboys I'll answer you. I too was a little underwhelmed with season 1 after hearing how great of a show it was secondhand. It does, however, greatly improve in the subsequent seasons, so I think you should give it a chance.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks, I will start S2 now.

TKK

Reaction score
Dude, I've been tense for about a half hour now. I'm going nuts hahaha

TKK

Reaction score
I thought it was brilliant how Hank went all tough guy on Walt and all it took was one sentence from Walt to completely shift the momentum. The garage closing will definitely be a memorable moment from BB.

Reactions: Crayo
Reaction score
Shit, that was an awesome episode. Love the last part. Did not expect a confrontation this quickly.

Reactions: Danielson

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For once this whole series I actually enjoyed Skylar during an episode,her telling off Lydia was pretty badass. I'll probably hate her again next week though. The Hank and Walt part was pretty intense as well. Overall it was a great episode.