The Benoit Family Tragedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Disraeli

Reaction score
One of the all time greats has passed away. We can only mourn, watch his greatest matches and hope that the allegations aren't true...

cmfunk

Reaction score
I dont believe benoit would kill his family. I hope they find something new in a few days.

-RIP Chris benoit

Wrestling Station

RIP Benoit... its sad the way he died.

Will be missed for sure.

tyson642

Reaction score
canni believe it

what a shocker first i tape raw, get up and watch it to find mr mcmahon in the ring syaing benoit and his family is dead and then i check wwe.com to find that it is apparently a double murder suicide. now ive watched wrestling for years now and benoit doesnt have a bad bone in his body. he would never do that but you never know but i pray and seriously doubt he would do it

pastavirus

Reaction score
Apparently Benoit was quiet backstage and people knew of his shakey marriage. It's very sad that we've lost WWE's greatest technichian.

But what's sadder is that despite the memories and history. Chris Beniot murdered a woman and a child, and then himself. He commited the most despicable crime, followed by the most selfish. He is nothing more than scum.

the dark knight

^^we have to wait till its confirmed. i find it hard to believe that a man can actually kill his beloved wife and his son!

Reaction score
Oh my god :'( this is such sad news for me as a fan. What makes it worst is that he and his family were the ones who were killed and much much worst by murder. This guy was even supposed to have a push in ECW. Much like Eddied this guy dies while on his prime. :( I don't know what else to say but R.I.P to Chris, his wife and kid. The WWE won't be the same . . .

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Apparently Benoit was quiet backstage and people knew of his shakey marriage. It's very sad that we've lost WWE's greatest technichian.

But what's sadder is that despite the memories and history. Chris Beniot murdered a woman and a child, and then himself. He commited the most despicable crime, followed by the most selfish. He is nothing more than scum.

I trust the news. I started off the day reading about it and feeling sadness and sympathy towards Chris, and even without strict confirmation, I find myself now directing my sympathy toward Nancy and most of all Daniel - an incredible 7-year-old who is clearly the most innocent of the entire saga. If this is true, and Chris murdered his family, his entire life of hard work and accomplishments has gone down the drain - in which case it is irritating there was an undeserved tribute Raw dedicated to him. The tribute should've been dedicated to Nancy or in the least, Daniel. If (and I don't claim to know, just stating my view) the accusations are correct, Benoit deserves no sympathy, recognition, respect or tribute. Murdering your own family is as low an act as any human can ever commit, and [if this is true], he deserves nothing but disrespect and pity. Until today he was my favourite wrestler. IF the accusations are correct (which I hope they aren't yet I doubt that possibility now), his role has just switched from a respected icon to an unstable murderer. It's a shame seeing how fragile life is.

ONCE AGAIN - I do not blame Chris, nor do I say the accusations are correct, but all that I've said here is assuming the reports are right. I sincerely hope they are not.

As for Vince, I disliked the guy until tonight, but have gained respect for him. He did the one thing he should've tonight, and that was commandable, let alone not easy (it isn't easy basically admitting you were way out of line and putting business aside, concluding this tasteless storyline based on circumstance).

ipeeontheseat

Reaction score
I have sympathy for his family. HOWEVER, until i figure out if he was killed by someone else or not, i will not have sympathy for him. I would HATE to believe he is a murderer. Hopefully that is not the case.

:eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink:
:eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink: :eek:ink:

Piggy pigs make my very happy.

cmpunk2007

Reaction score
he killed his family! How freaking sick is Benoit?!! To kill the Sunday and wait a day then kill yourself is sick! Chris had to be on roids came home Sunday for the family issues and lost it. I for one will only hate the guy if this is true. NOTHING in the world would make me kill my own f'n family.

Benoit you suck! I hope Eddie is kicking your ass right now! There is no way Eddie or Malenko would let this happen. Why did he not give Dean a call?

ipeeontheseat

Reaction score
he killed his family! How freaking sick is Benoit?!! To kill the Sunday and wait a day then kill yourself is sick! Chris had to be on roids came home Sunday for the family issues and lost it. I for one will only hate the guy if this is true. NOTHING in the world would make me kill my own f'n family.

Benoit you suck! I hope Eddie is kicking your ass right now! There is no way Eddie or Malenko would let this happen. Why did he not give Dean a call?

SSSSSSHHHH! Wait until it's confirmed man. If it's true then eddie is :spanka: that ass right now. it's prob. not true though.

cmpunk2007

Reaction score
hey it is true! CNN would not mislead us. I hate to say it. Looking forward to finding out what the cause of death was.

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
*PWR has confirmed reports that WWE Staff has additional information about the situation directly from Benoit and is cooperating with authorities.

* Benoit's son was 7 Years old at the time of his death.

* PWR has recieved reports that the relationship between the Benoits had reports of violent episodes.

* Police investigating deaths as a Homicide, but say that a gun was not used.

* PWR now confirms that Benoit comitted suicide after killing his own family over a 2 day period. Local authorities have backed up this claim .

* Murder Weapons have been located. The dead were found in seperate rooms of the home. Benoit was in the Weight Room. Wife believed to have been killed first.

* Benoit leaves WWE to return home to family on Saturday, June 23rd and misses Title Match at Vengeance.

* McMahon "Death" storyline dropped as a result of this tragedy.

(souce: PWRshow.com)

Sorry to say it guys but unfortunately this story is true. He was such a great wrestler yet he was very disturbed. Everyone may say R.I.P Benoit and that may be. But also R.I.P to his wife and son who didn't deserve their fate.