The Benoit Family Tragedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Wow....just wow

I am still in shock. One of the best pro wrestlers of all time just just passed away, along with his family. I just finished watching RAW and I have to say, I had some tears almost comming out during the show. I just remembered all the great Benoit matches and everything he has done for the fans. Now, have I ever met Benoit? No, I dont know the guy personally but I can tell you this, the man busts his ass in the ring every time he has a match, whether its on Heat or the main event at Wrestlemania, Benoit works hard and you can tell by the quality and excitement of his matches.

RIP Benoit

You will definately be missed

DeathLock

Reaction score

Chris Benoit ,son Daniel & wife Nancy was a murder Suicide
CNN"S Greta Van Susteren reported a short while ago that During the weekend Chris Benoit killed his Son Daniel & his wife Nancy.
And had killed himself today.

I'm beyond speechless

I hope and pray this is not true

bdogg1

Reaction score
i couldnt believe how many people have passed in the matches they showed.

Eddie G.
Elizabeth,
Woman,
Dynamite Kid
Brian Pillman,

phantomgerald

Wow! This is just so fucking screwed up.

I don't even know what to believe, i just hope he didn't kill his entire family

bdogg1

Reaction score
best speeches tonite were by edge, chavo and dean. i feel so bad for dean as he was saying that he has lost his best friends in less then 2 years and basically he looks like his whole life is shattered now.

then edge it seemed like edge felt like chris was a father figure when it came to the business and that he could go to him for advice on anything in life. he said that he has lost 2 out of the 3 people he trusted more then anyone in the business. i wonder who that 3rd person is and if he or she is still in WWE.

THEN chavo as he spoke of chris as a brother and how chris was first person he called when he found eddie that fateful november morning and how the 2 of them treated each other like family. then how he swelled up when talking about the trust benoit had with chavo and his kids.

with each of those 3 i was crying myself more then the rest. i will miss benoit so much. he was one of my favorites to watch.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Damn, I am hoping to god that he did not kill his family. I just don't think that Benoit would do something like that. He's such a nice and classy guy.

If he did I will have lost all respect in him, awaiting the news that comes tomorrow.

gennie

Reaction score
Ok Someone Please Tell Em That This Is All A Bad Dream. Rip Chris All Of Us Here In Edmonton Will Always Love And Remember You. An I Pray To God That He Didn't Go Adn Kill His Family. That's Really Not Him I Can't See Him Doing That, And I Hope That It's All A Big Mistake.

Mr. Mat

i hope it doesnt turn out to be what they are reporting please i hope not
ChrisBenoit3.gif

Reaction score
^^^ I also hope to God that what they are reporting is not true...I just can't believe that Chris would do this, he will be missed this is just so fucking unbelievable

Reaction score
I turned on the T.V Having taped RAW last night , not having a clue in the world and suddenly it has Mr.McMahon in the ring.When i found out , i couldn't belive it , its really confused me.
I thought tonights RAW was a very nice tribute to Benoit

Chris Benoit R.I.P - You will be missed
atleast he will be with Eddie Now.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I didn't see this coming. I expected him to show up on RAW and beat Nitro for the ECW World Title. I guess I was wrong when I thought the personal problems that were announced at Vengeance were kayfabe. But I think the most shocking thing is that it's believed to be a double-murder suicide. Right now I'm going to remain neutral but this horrible...

RIP Benoit...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I was pretty damn harsh in the SB earlier.I hope and pray to god that the news isnt true please let it all be a mistake god