• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Benoit Family Tragedy

Reaction score
lolstrangle.jpg

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I seriously feel like throwing up... I will admit that I cried when I found out, but why did he do such a thing?I think it was the steriods.... R.I.P Benoit your a Legend no Matter What and you and Eddie will alwats be my idols

DeathLock

Reaction score
^^^^(To the bitch that posted that picture)You sick fuck. Karmas going bite you in the ass you bitch, and your probaly to fucking stupid to realize it.

waxypadlockjazz

Reaction score
well there goes the whole 'vince is dead' storyline...since he publicly adressed the entire audience before ECW tonight...he pretty much appologized for the actions taken last night before finding out about the double homicide-suicide...and then said they will not speak of "Mr. Benoit" anymore

well honestly it's as shocking to me as it is to everyone else on these forums...i have been visiting impact wrestling forums exclusively and extremely frequently now now for about 2 years...i loved reading the discussions, hearing the arguments and enjoying from a viewers perspective...but not until this recent tradgedy have i ever even thought of signing up or posting...this entire situation leaves me completely lost for words and torn between whether to maintain respect that i once had for such a great performer and whether to abandon that mentality and look form a moral standpoint...he had to have had some sort of mental breakdown though...something to make someone snap like that...so until more details are known or someone for a fact knows what went on in his head...then NO ONE should be as ignorant as to either scrutinize, patronize or draw meaningless assumptions about the situation...and that is no lie

i wish more was known about the back story and i'm look forward to more details

again .... R.I.P Daniel and Nancy...and yes, Chris...Benoit

ion256

Reaction score
ok first of all i bet none of you know just how much damage roids does to your brain it makes you go super crazy and make you do stuff you would never dream of doing (big poppa pump is proof of that) i know guys who take roids and they all are crazy and none of them act like they did before they started doing it its a drug just like pot or crack its effects both body and mind making you do stuff and believe things you would not believe if you was not on them one of my best friends almost killed himself when he was strung out on roids and did not have the money to get more because he could not live without it
the cops have there idea of what happend and thats all it is a idea we will never know why he did what he did because he is dead
i believe he was jacked up on roids for his match on saturday and we all know he was on pain pills because almost all wrestlers are and the 2 pills drove him crazy he went home for whatever reason got in a fight with nancy and went nuts blacked out and never knew what happend until he came out of it and his family was dead then the shock of it took over he could not live with himself for doing what he did and he killed himself out of grief
thats my idea
some will say it was a staged murder some will say it was a planed murder
but no matter what if he was on roids at the time it was the roids that killed them and not him he was just as much as victim as they are and i hope vince is watching all of this and sitting at home thinking if i never made him take those damn pills this would have not happend
look at all the wrestlers who either died or took there own life bacause of roids " davyboy smith, eddie, mike awesome, bam bam bigalow, pillman, kerry voneric, chris candido the list is a mile long all are victims roid abbuse its just sad that chris's family went with him

im just waiting to hear any minute now that dean will be next with all the trama and heartache he is going through

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
^ It doesn't give him a reason to do that shit. He shouldn't have done roids in the first place. I have no respect in what he did. Quit making up excuses for Chris, because Chris did it on himself. He killed his family who should be getting the most of the mourning due to the fact that they were victims of the psychotic act of Chris Benoit.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit’s flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53 a.m.) - Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is openâ€

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58 a.m.) - Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriff's office made contact with WWE at approximately 4 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies – an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit’s home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4 and 5 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

So it could have been a set-up after all?

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
^Yeah that must have been one big fool to have got on Benoit and kill him without making him bleed or making him swell. Benoit did this. Why would he go home and then two days later he is found with his family dead?

ion256

Reaction score
So it could have been a set-up after all?

its possable but we will never know because everyone who is involved made up there minds that he was guilty before his body even left the house

and p.o.u.n.c.e. its easy to kill someone without making them bleed he could have been jummped from behind and knocked out but like i said the cops closed the case before it started so we will never know whats the truth and what not the truth you believe what you like and ill believe what i like

ion256

Reaction score
^ It doesn't give him a reason to do that shit. He shouldn't have done roids in the first place. I have no respect in what he did. Quit making up excuses for Chris, because Chris did it on himself. He killed his family who should be getting the most of the mourning due to the fact that they were victims of the psychotic act of Chris Benoit.

these guys have maybe 2 hours a week at best to workout between matches and flights to new cites there is no way that they can stay in top shape without the roids and still compete 200 days a year he did not have a choice it was the roids or no deal with the wwe
if it was me i would have said no and gone back to mexico or japan but who knows maybe his family did not want to go there and he did not want to leave them behind maybe the money was too good to pass up i dont know why he chose the roids but he made the wrong choice and both him and his family paid the price for that choice

another wwe star dies of roids and vince can still sleep like a baby if anyone is a monster in my mind its him