Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Wendi looks at Minho.*

Minho: You go ahead, Wendi. Make some friends... Things could get ugly here.

*Wendi rolls her eyes. Minho cracks his neck, still keeping his gaze locked on Luis.*

Wendi: Gladly. I had some questions to ask you anyway, Vanessa. Hopefully you can give me some pointers since you’re the SPARK champion and all...

*The women walk away down the corridor, leaving Minho and Luis only feet apart staring each other down, neither man budging. After a few seconds, Minho finally speaks up.*

Minho: I can stand here all day hombre...

*Luis doesn’t reply, he just continues to stare, as does Minho.*
*Approaches the two after about 10 minuses of them staring*
Emerson Zayne: Korean Sensation Minho- Oh, and the Legend of Mexico, Luis Alvarado?!
*Looks back and forth between the two*
Emerson Zayne: Now this is what I call a Lucky Break!
*Laughs lightly*

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Emerson Zayne: Korean Sensation Minho- Oh, and the Legend of Mexico, Luis Alvarado?!
*Laughs lightly*
The General Manager, Jet Starr, looks at all of them from down the hallway.
Jet: Why do I employ so many weird people?

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
The General Manager, Jet Starr, looks at all of them from down the hallway.
Jet: Why do I employ so many weird people?

*The Crazed Prince comes up behind Jet and places a hand on his shoulder, a smirk on his face*

Aleks: I know right?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*The Crazed Prince comes up behind Jet and places a hand on his shoulder, a smirk on his face*

Aleks: I know right?
Jet slowly looks over his shoulder and then walks away.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Jet slowly looks over his shoulder and then walks away.

*Aleks shrugs as Jet walks away. Frost then proceeds to plant his rear on an equipment box. He manages to grab a cheese platter from a catering lady's hands, causing her to look disgusted as she continues walking. Aleks now sits back and watches the action*

Reactions: Emo

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Backstage in Christina Morgan’s locker room, she is seen punching and kicking a kick pad. On that kick pad is Vanessa’s face stuck on the pad. An unexpected knock occurs on Christina’s locker room door and her old wrestling training buddy Ross walks in*

Ross:
Hey Christina.

Christina:
Ross, now is a bad time for a visit.

Ross:
I know, I know. But I have something for you.

*Ross has a box in hand, he opens it to reveal an old wrestling hoodie from their time training together*

Ross: You remember this right?

*Christina stops kicking, to look at the hoodie*

Christina: Yeah, I remember this. But, Ross I think you need to realise something.

Ross: What’s that?

*Christina rips up the hoodie, as Ross looks on very hurt*

Christina: That Christina is dead. That past means nothing to me Ross, nothing at all.

Ross: Christina, don’t become someone consumed and obsessed with one thing. You are changing into a horrible person.

Christina: Get out Ross, that time is gone and you mean nothing to me now. Unless, you anything useful to say to me, get out and stay out of my life.

*Ross walks out of Christina’s locker room crying and walking off to catch a cab to the airport back to Atlanta. *

Christina: Now back to important things, you Vanessa.

*She goes back to punching and kicking the pad. *
Mentions: @Hybrid

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Laughs lightly*

*Luis breaks eye contact with Minho to look at who made that terrible joke.*

Luis Alvarado: What kind of stupid joke was that? Do you even know. . . .

*He stops when he realizes it's just Emmerson with a big smile on his face*

Luis Alvarado: I. . .(hurk). . . . oh god (hic). . . where's that bag. (gag)

*A sudden realization occurs in his sickened stupor when he remembers that Vanessa still has it; Luis runs off, frantically searching for Vanessa.*

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Luis breaks eye contact with Minho to look at who made that terrible joke.*

Luis Alvarado: What kind of stupid joke was that? Do you even know. . . .

*He stops when he realizes it's just Emmerson with a big smile on his face*

Luis Alvarado: I. . .(hurk). . . . oh god (hic). . . where's that bag. (gag)

*A sudden realization occurs in his sickened stupor when he remembers that Vanessa still has it; Luis runs off, frantically searching for Vanessa.*
Minho: Ha! That's right! Run away you coward!

*By this point Luis is well out of sight. Minho turns around with a grin on his face to see Emerson still standing there with that same creepy smile on his face.*

Minho: Urgh... You're still here? What is it with you? I don't understand you at all. You're a strange guy...

*Minho looks Emerson up and down.*

Minho: I don't even have anything to say to you...

*With a puzzled look on his face, Minho attempts to walk away.*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Minho: Ha! That's right! Run away you coward!

*By this point Luis is well out of sight. Minho turns around with a grin on his face to see Emerson still standing there with that same creepy smile on his face.*

Minho: Urgh... You're still here? What is it with you? I don't understand you at all. You're a strange guy...

*Minho looks Emerson up and down.*

Minho: I don't even have anything to say to you...

*With a puzzled look on his face, Minho attempts to walk away.*
*Emerson steps in front of Minho with his hands in front of him*
Emerson Zayne: I just wanted to thank you for last week! It's not often that a trivial being like myself gets to team with a role model like yourself!
*He lowers his hands back to his sides, and then with a shrug says*
Emerson Zayne: Not to mention that I also got to pick up the victory for us.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Emerson steps in front of Minho with his hands in front of him*
Emerson Zayne: I just wanted to thank you for last week! It's not often that a trivial being like myself gets to team with a role model like yourself!
*He lowers his hands back to his sides, and then with a shrug says*
Emerson Zayne: Not to mention that I also got to pick up the victory for us.
2 copy.png

Minho: Hold on a second... You picked up the victory?! You might have been the one who got the pinfall but I was the one that got us the victory... If it wasn't for me being quick witted enough to outsmart the other team, you would've been hopeless. Every time you were in the ring I had to hold back the sighs knowing that it was you in there and not me. You've got to step back and stop being around me. These past few weeks I've seen your face more than the preferred amount of zero times.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*View attachment 2728*

Minho: Hold on a second... You picked up the victory?! You might have been the one who got the pinfall but I was the one that got us the victory... If it wasn't for me being quick witted enough to outsmart the other team, you would've been hopeless. Every time you were in the ring I had to hold back the sighs knowing that it was you in there and not me. You've got to step back and stop being around me. These past few weeks I've seen your face more than the preferred amount of zero times.
*A look of disappointment comes over Emerson*
Emerson Zayne: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just came to show my gratitude for the opportunity. I know it likely doesn't mean much-
*At this point, Minho just cuts Emerson off*

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*A look of disappointment comes over Emerson*
Emerson Zayne: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just came to show my gratitude for the opportunity. I know it likely doesn't mean much-
*At this point, Minho just cuts Emerson off*
Minho: Nanananana!

*Emerson's eyes widen.*

Minho: I don't want to hear it. All this "gratitude" and "hope" and everything... It's just so "urgghhhh".

*Minho rolls his eyes.*

Minho: You're bothering me. I don't want to be bothered so i'm going to leave now. Don't try and stop me.

*Minho points at Emerson as he slowly backs away. After he's a comfortable distance away from him, he turns around and exits the corridor.*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Minho: Nanananana!

*Emerson's eyes widen.*

Minho: I don't want to hear it. All this "gratitude" and "hope" and everything... It's just so "urgghhhh".

*Minho rolls his eyes.*

Minho: You're bothering me. I don't want to be bothered so i'm going to leave now. Don't try and stop me.

*Minho points at Emerson as he slowly backs away. After he's a comfortable distance away from him, he turns around and exits the corridor.*
*Emerson watches Minho walk away awkwardly before his expression is replaced by his usual smile*
Emerson Zayne: I should have realized that he'd be wanting to prepare for his big match! Those two are always working so hard...what inspirations! I should leave them to it.
*Turns to walk away, the smile still plastered on his face*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Aleks shrugs as Jet walks away. Frost then proceeds to plant his rear on an equipment box. He manages to grab a cheese platter from a catering lady's hands, causing her to look disgusted as she continues walking. Aleks now sits back and watches the action*
*Emerson would make his way over to the same equipment box, before sitting down on the ground in front of the man*
Emerson Zayne: Don't I know you from somewhere?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Emerson would make his way over to the same equipment box, before sitting down on the ground in front of the man*
Emerson Zayne: Don't I know you from somewhere?

*Aleks looks around the hallway before looking down at Zayne. He points to himself*

Aleks: Me?

*Emerson nods and Aleks eats a piece of Pepper Jack from the platter, chewing as he speaks*

Aleks Frost: Well if you've watched any wrestling in the past years that involved a crazed man in face paint ending careers, then...yeah, you'd know me from somewhere. If not...

*he swallow the cheese*

Aleks Frost: Then I'm slacking.

*he eats another piece, watching Zayne nonchalantly*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.