• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Faith Brewer: Ladies and gentleman I just received word that one of the new members of the spark division had just arrived in the arena and I think she is inside that limo right there.
*Alyssa gets out of the limo, the driver leaves and gets her luggage*
Alyssa: Hurry up, this is suppose to be my first day and you're already moving so slow.
Limo Driver: I'm sorry Ms. Herveaux, I'm moving as fast as I can.
Alyssa: And please be careful with my stuff please, I have things in there that are worth more than your salary.
Limo Driver: Yes, Ms. Herveaux.
*Faith and the camera crew walks over to Alyssa*
Alyssa: Oh, I see you guys are here to interview me right?
Faith Brewer: Yes, we would like to know what are your thoughts on your match tonight?
Alyssa: My thoughts...well I'm thinking that...
*Alyssa takes off her aviators and starts to look at Faiths appearance*
Alyssa: I'm thinking that you need to get a better dress, did you get it from the dollar store or something?
Faith Brewer: Umm..
Alyssa: You know what, why do I even bother looking at you...Mike!
Mike: Yes Ms. Herveaux?
Alyssa: Cmon, let's get out of here.
Mike: Ok Ms. Herveaux.
Faith Brewer: Wait, I'm not-
*Alyssa and Mike walks away ignoring Faith at the same time*

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Reese MacLeod: Greetings everyone It's Reese here and I'm standing with Vanessa York who's preparing herself for her match against Christina Morgan for the Spark World Championship. So, Vanessa what's your plan for the match?
Vanessa York: My plan is to hopefully win.
Reese MacLeod: Any strategies going into this match at all?
Vanessa York: My strategy is to give it my all and hope for the best.

Reese MacLeod: Is there anything you want to say to your opponent?
Vanessa York: Actually yes, there is something I want to say to her.
*Vanessa takes a deep breath and begins to speak*
Vanessa York: Christina, we're in the same boat. We both want the title, we both want to hold it high while the crowd chants our name and if I had it my way we could but that can't happen. One of us has to lose and one of us has to win and I'm going to give you all that I can to win that title because I don't want to look up at someone else holding that it. I've come so far in so little time; I don't want all of what I've done to be in vain. I'm going to prove that I am a wrestler and win the Spark World Championship.
*Vanessa walks off screen*

Reese MacLeod: Strong words from Vanessa York let's see if what she says comes true in her match against Christina Morgan

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Interviewer Louis Goddard is backstage, about to conduct an interview*

Louis Goddard: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest Christina Morgan.

*Christina walks on camera, to a huge pop from the crowd*

Louis Goddard:
Christina, tonight you face Vanessa York to crown the first Spark World Champion here in Ignition. What is going through your mind right now as you go into this match?

Christina: A lot Louis, last week I put on one of best and most physical matches in my entire wrestling career against Lilith Young. She put my ribs through hell, she kept putting me down, but I kept getting back up. Using the love and respect from the fans in attendance, I powered back, I never stopped and I finally managed to take down Lilith Young for the pin-fall over her.

*Christina takes a deep breath*

Christina:
Now I have the chance to become the first Spark World Champion, but to do so I have defeat Vanessa York. Hold on Louis could I borrow that microphone please?

Louis:
Sure, I will leave you to it.

*Louis walks off camera and passes Christina the microphone. She then turns directly to the camera*

Christina:
Vanessa, I have highest amount of respect for you. You are right, both you and I come from the same cloth. We both work, fought and struggled to get where we are today. There were many people who said we would not make it and we provided every single one of them wrong. So here we are at a chapter of our lives in this business, with our paths crossing. This match means everything to me and I know it means the world to you. I respect you, but that does not mean I will not fight to the end line. Tonight, we have a match that will live in history, a corner stone for women and professional wrestling alike. We dance for the richest prize in the game, I will give everything I have and we battle in a match like no other.

Christina: But, there can only be one at the top of the Spark Division. Vanessa, that will be me. No matter what price needs to paid, no matter how and no matter how physically demanding the match to decide it. That first women to hold the Spark Women Championship will be the only one of us left, that is …

Christina:
Unbroken.

*Christina walks off to her match*

Mentions: @Hybrid, @impactking

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Lilith Young is backstage gettingready be the enforcer for the Spark World Championship when Victoria Bishop walks up to her to do an interview.*

Victoria: Lilith, After the amazing match you had last week you're now been appointed the special guest enforcer for this match do you have any words?

*Lilith Finishes lacing up her boots and looks at Victoria with a smile on her face.*

Lilith: Why yes, yes I do. I respect both women to a degree. This their time. Lass my ribs still ache still after the great match and to steal a line from Chris it felt amazing to hear that crowd after that match showed so much respect. My blood, sweat, and tears are left all over the world and Ignition is the same. I come here to fight, but tonight I will call it right down the middle and I'm fine with that. I’m Roaring like a storm and It’s the one I've been waiting for. I will be screaming like a siren alive and burning brighter when I step into that ring with my blood boiling and my soul at full force and let’s say this is just a stop on the wild ride that is SPARK.

*Lilith walks off as the match is next.*

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Faith Brewer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, JJ Colton.
*Colton walks into the camera view*
Faith Brewer: Colton, you made an impressive Ignition debut last week against Shaw but this week you are teaming up with Jay Washington to face Emerson Zayne, what are your thoughts on this match?
JJ Colton: Well, there were a lot of things going through my head right now, it's either because our General Manager is trying to make my life easier, or he is trying to make a good superstar like me stop somebody from taking L's on a weekly basis, I kinda think it would've been better if those two team up against me instead.
Faith Brewer: Do you think that you and Jay Washington would defeat Emerson Zayne?
JJ Colton: Oh yeah, I think we can pull this off, that Emerson Zayne guy is an impressive competitor though, his self-esteem is not the best but that guy is not afraid of a fight. Jay Washington, he hasn't been doing great here lately but since I'm
teaming up with him tonight, I will be happy to help him get his first win.
*Colton walks out of the camera view*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Christy: After what just transpired in the ring a few minutes ago, I'm here with the now-conscious, Emerson Zayne!
*Emerson steps into the frame, noticeably shook from the attack that took place before*
Christy: How's your head feeling?
*He chuckles*
Emerson Zayne: Pretty numb actually. The doctor gave me some pain meds-
Christy: Wait, they gave you pain medicine before your handicapped match with JJ Colten and Jay Washington tonight?!
Emerson Zayne: Okay, maybe he didn't hand them to me. But they were sitting right there on the counter next to the door, so I assumed that he wanted me to take them.
*Christy is noticeably concerned at this point*
Christy: Uh-
Emerson Zayne: But that's enough about me. Nobody cares about this here disappointment. I almost ruined a great moment between two of the most hope-inspiring superstars that this company has to offer!
Christy: Why did you go out there?
Emerson Zayne: Well you see, I figured a fight would break out, and it just seemed stupid to me for two such talented individuals to go about hurting each other. So, I stepped in to take the fall I guess.
*She seems highly taken aback by this*
Christy: So you're saying that you intended for Luis and Minho to attack you?!
Emerson Zayne: Of course! Even I have enough intelligence to know that anyone who interrupted them was going to get caught in the cross-fire, though I didn't expect those bodyguards to step in as well... But anyways, who better than an irrelevant joke like myself?
Christy: I still cannot grasp why someone who is seen as top talent by Jet Starr can see them self in such a negative way.
Emerson Zayne: Understandable, as you are not unworthy of praise like myself. You are a greedy interviewer who is capable of manipulating information out of people like that.
*He attempts to snap his fingers, but no sound follows*
Christy: Was that supposed to be a compliment?
Emerson Zayne: Well, it's a fact. So I guess you can take it as you will.
*Emerson smiles at Christy, who now wears a look of annoyance*
Emerson Zayne: Now I know it is a little much for something like myself to ask of you, but would you mind helping me to gorilla for my match? I'm still seeing triple.
Christy: Are you sure that you should be competing?
Emerson Zayne: Well, I'm already facing two guys. What is 4 more added to the mix?
Christy: Okay then...
*Reluctantly, Christy helps Emerson towards gorilla for his match, thus ending the segment*
Honorable Mention(s): @InFaMoUs1 @DemonHunter1257 @Hybrid @SupaHeeroh @Jet Starr

Reactions: Hybrid

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Alyssa is in her locker room getting ready for her tag match, Christy McCarthy and a few camera men enters the locker room*
Christy: Alyssa, we would like to ask you a few questions before your tag match tonight?
Alyssa: Alyssa who?
Christy: Alyssa Herveaux.
Alyssa
: well, aren't you a smart one. You're like the only person here that can actually say my name, from now on i want you to be my interviewer.
Christy: uuumm..Okay. so two weeks ago, you refuse to do an interview, can you give a reason why?
Alyssa: Well, I thought I was gonna be late because my Driver, he is always slow and it was my first day, I really don't want it to go bad and yeah I said some rude things but I really don't mean it, I just don't wanna be late.
Christy: Can you tell us why you didn't show up for your rematch last week?
Alyssa: The reason why I didn't show up last week is because First, I was on vacation. Second, I beat her already, I don't have to prove myself to a person that I already beat and Third, I want to save her the trouble of getting embarrassed by me again, I don't want her to look weak before our match tonight.
Christy: Do you think that you and Violet are gonna get along tonight?
Alyssa: Well, I don't know why I am teaming up with her, I had beat her two weeks ago so I don't think she would do great in the match but as long as she has me, I think she'll do fine, au revoir.
*Alyssa waves goodbye as she leaves the locker room*

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Fireshock is seen walking backstage after his triple threat match, against Chris Young and JJ Colton. He visibly cross after the loss and not being even pinned. Faith Brewer walks up to Fireshock to ask him about the match. *

Faith Brewer: Fireshock can we get some comments after your match with Chris Young and JJ Colton?

Fireshock:
Comments?? Comments??? What happened out there was a pathetic act on the part of my opponents. How many finishers did I get hit with in that match? Three Faith, and how many finishers did I kick out of? The same number three. How many people in this place can say they have done that? Nobody that is who.

Fireshock:
So, in an act of pure desperation, they realised they could not beat me. Every loss I have had in Ignition, has been acts of desperation, by desperate men who are unworthy to even tie my boots. Whether it’s a hand under the rope, an illegal knee or eliminating me from the match because I had them both beaten. Colton picked the bones after the damage I had inflict to both men. I showed how weak, vulnerable and low level they are compared to me. I have put on nothing classic matches, performances that are more than worth of title shots. But do I get anything no of course not.

*Fireshock in very a demoralising manner starts to clap. *

Fireshock: Well done chump, well done chump. Just remember when your ribs start hurting tomorrow, remember who you inflicted that beating to you.

*Fireshock walks off, cross as he picks a chair he passes and throws it across the room hitting a wall. *
Mentions: @impactking, @InFaMoUs1

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Alyssa is stomping around the backstage area with a furious look on her face, Louis Goddard walks to her to give her a interview*
Louis Goddard: Alyssa, can we get your thoughts on-
Alyssa: *snatches mic away* Give me the mic old man. Violet, you just made the biggest mistake in your stupid life, I saved you from another humiliating defeat last week and this is how you repay me, not showing up for our tag match. I see that you are trying to get even with me but what I did was for a good reason, what you did was unacceptable and I can't tolerate it. I didn't want you to go through the trouble of you laying on your back screaming in pain again but I bet you're used to being in that position anyways, what you did tonight makes me think that you are nothing but a waste of my time, if I ever see you again, I will beat your a**.
*Alyssa drops the mic on the floor and walks away angrily*

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*Violet is walking down a hallway and is then approached by Christy McCarthy*

Christy: Violet...

*Violet cuts her off*

Violet: If you are going to ask me about why I abandoned Alyssa then don't because I am sick and tired of being on the show either against her or with her. She is pissing me off right now so don't even go there!

*Violet then tries to walk away but Christy stops her*

Christy: I was going to ask you about Nightmare!

Violet: Oh him... Yeah, I have never seen this thing anywhere before, I never knew that a nice guy like Jay could have something like that in him. However I said that about Blizzard and BlackJack but I married the guy!

*Violet then walks away*

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Luis Alvarado: Hey, you there.
Reese MacLeod: Me?
Luis Alvarado: Yeah you, interview me.
Reese MacLeod: About what?
Luis Alvarado: About JJ you dingbat.
Reese MacLeod: Dingbat?
Luis Alvarado: Just interview me.
Reese MacLeod: Never had anybody order me to interview them but okay.

*Reese clears his throat and pulls out a mic from his pocket*
Luis Alvarado: Wow, you came prepared.
*Reese then turns towards Luis*
Reese McLeod: How are you feeling towards your match against JJ Colton.
Luis Alvarado: My feelings towards JJ Colton are as follows Stink, Stank, Stunk.

Reese MacLeod: Did you just reference the Grinch?
Luis Alvarado: Yes, is that a problem?
Reese MacLeod: It's just that Christmas has been over for over a week.
*Luis smiles at Reese's stupidity*
Luis Alvarado: That's where you're wrong Reese-e Poo. For you see, it's always Christmas when Luis is around.
*Luis turns around and walks away from Luis while singing Christmas songs*
Luis Alvarado: Dashing through Luis, On a one Luis open Luis.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*We come to a scene of Bryan Weaver standing with a New Year's themed Emerson Zayne*
Bryan Weaver: Hello everyone! It is me, the wrestling interviewer extraordinaire, Bryan Weaver, and my guest at this time is the ever-controversial, Emerson Zayne!
Emerson Zayne: You know, I've heard that title being thrown around so much, yet I don't understand how one so irrelevant like myself could be considered controversial?
Bryan Weaver: Well-
Emerson Zayne: I guess that is something to be discovered another day though.
Bryan Weaver: Okay then...Anyways, tonight you go head-to-head with a living legend in Lord Fireshock. What are your thoughts going into this match with someone so well-established within this industry?
Emerson Zayne: I'm excited!
Bryan Weaver: Really? You know he will likely destroy you in that ring, right?
Emerson Zayne: Of course he will! I would expect nothing less from a living legend!
Bryan Weaver: Then how are you excited?
*Emerson gives off his usual smile*
Emerson Zayne: It's a new year, Mr. Interviewer Extraordinaire! The beginning of the new year is always filled with great hope and aspirations, it's quite honestly the greatest time of the year!
Bryan Weaver: So, you're not upset at all about being put up against someone with such experience as Lord Fireshock?
Emerson Zayne: Nope! What better way to start off a new year of hope than to go up against someone who has spent years of his life inspiring hope to wrestling fans around the world?
Bryan Weaver: Well, I guess that I can't disagree with that-wait, so you are telling me that you don't care at all that he is going to decimate you in the ring tonight?!
Emerson Zayne: I'm just happy that I get to be in the same vicinity of someone who creates such an inspiring aura! But that's not even the best part!
Bryan Weaver: What is the best part?
Emerson Zayne: My match is the main event!
*Bryan laughs at this comment*
Bryan Weaver: And you feel you deserve that spot?
Emerson Zayne: What? Of course not!
Bryan Weaver: Then how can that be the best part in your opinion?
Emerson Zayne: It's the best part because it means that I will get to watch both Minho and Luis Alvarado in action before getting knocked out cold by a Burning Lights Superkick!
*A look of sheer irritation comes over Bryan*
Emerson Zayne: Speaking of which, I think Minho's match is about to start. I best get going. Until then though-
*Emerson pulls a can of silly string out from under his New Year's hat and sprays it all over Bryan*
Emerson Zayne: Happy New Year!
*Emerson walks away, leaving Bryan there steaming with anger and embarrassment*
Honorable Mentions: @Fireshock @Hybrid @SupaHeeroh

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Camera cuts outside the Ignition arena, to a limo pulling out to the backstage arena. A body guard step out guarding the person in question. Moments later Fireshock steps out of the limo, in a suit with a phone in hand in a very important phone call. *

Fireshock: Are the jackets one hundred percentage done yet? Look I need them done, by that certain date in your documentation, I gave when I made the order. This is a matter of the upmost importance to me. Ok just make sure they are done on schedule or I will find someone else to make. Which means that nice sum of money I gave will be transferred to someone else. Good now get those jackets done on time.

*Fireshock hangs up the phone call.

Fireshock: Ugh, you would think when someone gets given a lot of money, they would be grateful to the person, that has now paid for their children’s college funds. I am not mad by thinking that Bruce I am?

Bruce (Body guard): No boss.

Fireshock Exactly that’s what I pay you for. Right time to head out for my locker room.

*Fireshock and Bruce walks off heading to locker room. Before they can get into the arena, a small child fan runs to Fireshock with his father chasing after him. *

Fan:
Mr Fireshock, please can you sign my poster please oh please?

Father of the fan: Son come on, Mr Fireshock is a very busy man.

*Fireshock stops to turn around to the kid. *

Bruce: What do you want to do boss?

Fireshock:
Hmm maybe on small amount of kindness,

*Fireshock walks over to fan, and pulls out a pen from one of his suit pocket. The fan opens the poster for Fireshock, however looks at the poster with a disgusted look. *

Fireshock:
Hmmm this is a problem, what is your name my boy?

Fan:
Timmy sir.

Fireshock:
Well Timmy, just looking at your poster there is a huge problem with it.

Timmy: What’s wrong with it sir?

Fireshock: It does not have yours truly on it, instead you have presented me with a poster Emerson Zayne on it. So, let me give a visual presentation of what I will do to that peasant tonight.

*Fireshock rips the poster in half, leaving Timmy crying with his father hugging him. *

Fireshock:
Stupid kid. Oh, and its Lord Fireshock. Let’s go Bruce.

*Fireshock walks with Bruce guarding him to his locker room. *

Mentions: @Emo

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Minho is walking around backstage.*

Minho: Where is she...

*Minho turns a corner to see Wendi in full wrestling attire with her head pressed up against a wall.*

Minho: Wendi! Listen, I’m sorry. I was too harsh, I’m sure you’ll do fine... Wendi?

*Wendi lifts her head up from the wall to show tears running down her face.*

Wendi: It’s happening again! I can’t do this! This is too much...

*Minho becomes enraged at what he can see.*

Minho: Another panic attack?! Seriously?! First you cost me a win in the dance competition, then you sign up to be a part of the SPARK division WITHOUT TELLING ME, and now... Now when you have a match and you’re up to go, YOU’RE BACKING OUT AGAIN?! How could you?!

Wendi: I don’t want to do this anymore...

Minho: You made a commitment! A commitment to this company that YOU were ready. They put faith in you and look at yourself... You’re a grown woman and you’re acting like a child! It’s pathetic!

*Wendi stops crying.*

Minho:
You know, this is typical! I tell you to get yourself a job so that you could live off your own money for a change and as soon as you get one you can’t even do it... Is this a sign? A sign that I’m going to have to baby you your entire life?! Maybe... Maybe I shouldn’t bother. I mean, you aren’t after all! It’s all me, me, me with you isn’t it?! If something doesn’t go your way you’ll just run away and start crying and hope that it all blows over. Am I right?

*Wendi stays quiet.*

Minho: ... What, you can’t talk now either? You know, I have a match tonight too! A big match, and you don’t see me freaking out. I’ve got to go out there and do the job I’m payed to do, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do! I’m not going to hide away and hope no-one finds me. I’m not going to back out, let people down. I’m a fighter! There’s no way I would act anything like you!

*With that last comment, Wendi finally had enough and slaps Minho in the face.*

Wendi: ............ You asked for this.

*Wendi storms away from Minho leaving him stunned as she makes her way to the entrance stage for her match.*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Emerson Zayne: Heheh..heheh...
*We come to a shot of Emerson standing in front of a white board with tonight's match card on it outside of the General Manager's office*
Emerson Zayne: Haha..Haha!
*Stage crew stare at Emerson as he stands there with a crazed look on his face as he continues to have a conversation with himself while embracing himself*
Emerson Zayne: How Mr. Starr would think that I deserve to be in the ring with one of this company...
*He stops himself*
Emerson Zayne: No...one of this world's greatest symbols of inspiration... it is just beyond me.
*He slowly begins to relax his arms back to his side*
Emerson Zayne: Not only did he put one so unimportant like myself in a match with one of the faces of hope though, but he also added such a strange stipulation...Why would he make a rule that prohibits either of us from voluntarily leaving the ring? It seems a bit random...
*After standing there with a quizzical expression for a few seconds, Emerson does a slight shrug*
Emerson Zayne: Eh, I shouldn't question a legend like Mr. Starr like that. Someone who's been around for such a long time like himself has to know what he's doing, right?
*Emerson turns his attention to towards Minho's locker room door, which is right down the hall*
Emerson Zayne: Anyways, since I've been given such a grand opportunity in sharing the ring with one such hope-perspiring like Minho, I should do my best to make sure that this match is no different than his others. That he is able to continue to increase the abundance of hope in this world so that it is exuding til our hearts contempt!
*Releasing a care-free smile, as per usual, Emerson leaves us with-*
Emerson Zayne: After all, what else is one so extraneous like myself good for!
*Emerson then makes his way down the hall and towards catering to fill up before his match*

Honorable Mentions: @SupaHeeroh @Jet Starr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.