• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anime/Cartoon/Manga Playhouse

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

Never heard of Trigun but it seems like a continued story is upon us in 2023. Liked the feel of the Trailer and Crunchyroll uploaded the first Episode of the original Trigun might need to check that out. Just when I add a few new Anime this Week I get pulled away to watch an older Anime.​

Do yourself a favor. Watch Trigun. It's one of the best 90s anime of all time behind DragonBall Z and Cowboy Bebop

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Do yourself a favor. Watch Trigun. It's one of the best 90s anime of all time behind DragonBall Z and Cowboy Bebop

You know I love DBZ and Bebop is in my Top 10 no doubt and I'm watching Episode 1 right now. So funny I legit nearly passed out when Vash used a knocked out Solider as a Shield and said I'm going to the Potty. It's only 26 Episodes right? That is a breeze for me getting caught up on something I'm sure one day when I start One Piece I'll be going through that many in a day if I don't have work. I still need to start a few Gundam Shows as well.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

The third feature-length anime film from Studio Colorido, known for “Penguin Highway,” which was nominated for Best Animation at the 42nd Japan Academy Film Prize, and “A Whisker Away.”

Sixth-graders Kosuke and Natsume grew up in the same apartment building as childhood friends. During summer break, while playing in the apartment building that is set to be demolished, they find themselves caught in a strange phenomenon. All they can see around them is a vast sea. Will Kosuke and the others make it back to their world? A journey of farewells in summer has just begun.

The Netflix Film "Drifting Home" starts streaming worldwide from Friday, September 16, 2022!​

Marty McFourth

cyberpunk-edgerunners.jpg

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

October 1st it begins again!

Everything I've seen about this Show smells like an Award winner coming for this Anime. October debut for this as well no doubt I'll be watching it!​

Marty McFourth

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is getting set to unleash their new animated Mortal Kombat movie, this one titled Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind and releasing this year.

Rick Morales directed Snow Blind, written by Jeremy Adams.

In Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind, “Kano is hellbent on taking over Earthrealm, viciously attacking town after town with the aid of three cold-blooded Black Dragon mercenaries. Those who don’t submit are annihilated. One young man won’t bend the knee to Kano: Kenshi.

“Cocky and undisciplined, Kenshi loses both his eyesight and his confidence after Kano and his clan attack him. Kenshi then comes under the tutelage of Kuai Liang, now retired and reluctant to train Kenshi – but also the only fighter powerful enough to challenge Kano.

“Along the way, Kenshi rediscovers the hope he had lost and a possible path to redemption … but will that be enough to stop Kano and save Earthrealm?”

Manny Jacinto, David Wenham, Ron Yuan, Keith Silverstein, Courtenay Taylor, Yuri Lowenthal, Artt Butler, Imari Williams, Patrick Seitz, and Debra Wilson star.

The film has been rated “R” for “strong bloody violence and gore throughout.”

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
About freaking time Kenshi being put into the forefront. I love his Story and it's good to see once again MK doing another Animated Film that should be an another fun watch for me.

Marty McFourth

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is actually tight, make sure you don't sleep on it. Not a very long season, very exciting episodes. Loving the world building and action. Night City is stunning, I really am digging the overall art style of the series.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

I finished Trigun and it was freaking great especially those last 2 Episodes. Now I need to watch the Rorouni Kenshin Anime and I should of watched that a long time around being a fan of the Live Action Films.

Postman Dave

Oh good, there's one of these here.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners was a genuinely brilliant surprise. Looked good in trailers but still had low expectations. Found myself waaay more invested in the ending than I thought I would. Only behind Arcane in the videogame-to-Netflix department.

Also, Drifting Home well worth your time too. Netflix killing it on the anime scene this month.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh forgot about this thread myself lol started Hunter x Hunter recently, like 25 episodes in so far and really enjoying it, be interesting to see how it goes once I'm done with the first arc since everyone says it gets even better