• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The 2009 Spammy Award Nomination Thread

PeepShow

Best wrestling forum poster of 2009: me

Best non-wrestling forum poster of 2009: me

Most improved poster of 2009: me

The next big thing for 2010: me

Most overrated poster of 2009: blaze

Most underrated poster of 2009: me

Favourite staff member of 2009: me

Best GFX maker of 2009: me

Best BTB writer of 2009: me

Funniest member of 2009: me

Best debater of 2009: me

Worst Member 2009: blaze

Memorable IWF moment of 2009: me signing on

Best avatar for 2009: mine

Best signature for 2009: mine

+1

Reaction score
I wonderr how he has time to post all the time

My particular unit isn't really busy right now. We're kinda bored, as are most the US Forces here in Iraq. So I do get a bit of downtime. I'm also 8 hours ahead of you guys. Well, me and the "Kuwaiti-Diaper Headed" Wrestling Station are on the same time zone it appears anyways.

Wrestling Station

My particular unit isn't really busy right now. We're kinda bored, as are most the US Forces here in Iraq. So I do get a bit of downtime. I'm also 8 hours ahead of you guys. Well, me and the "Kuwaiti-Diaper Headed" Wrestling Station are on the same time zone it appears anyways.
2ywzs4k.jpg

WERE FOR THE SAKE OF...
214743q.jpg

nuff said.

Reaction score
^Yep. I sure am. I'm glad it makes you angry inside that I'm making quite a good deal of money.

It especially burns that stinky haji Wrestling Station because he's sympathetic to the mujahideen fucks that get mowed down every day here.

PS: We're not leaving Kuwait, EVER. LMAO.

Kuwait = pwned.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^Yep. I sure am. I'm glad it makes you angry inside that I'm making quite a good deal of money.

It especially burns that stinky haji Wrestling Station because he's sympathetic to the mujahideen fucks that get mowed down every day here.

PS: We're not leaving Kuwait, EVER. LMAO.

Kuwait = pwned.

It doesn't make me angry in the inside in the least, because really, your life is irellevent. Just confirms to me how stupid you are.

Sorry if I disapppointed you bro.