• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I might be seeing this Tuesday but I might go see Guardians for a third time or Let's Be Cops instead.

Speaking of Knoxville, He is voicing the one turtle who I am supposed to take serious... and I can not take Knoxvile serious at all. As long as Thad is a good Raph, I'll be okay.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Holy shit was that Nash in TMNT2?
Fuck yeah!!!!
9ef7db18781647ffa6b9d97a9851e70b.jpg

BOOM!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I might be seeing this Tuesday but I might go see Guardians for a third time or Let's Be Cops instead.

Speaking of Knoxville, He is voicing the one turtle who I am supposed to take serious... and I can not take Knoxvile serious at all. As long as Thad is a good Raph, I'll be okay.

Eh, I didn't think Thad would do Raph justice, but he did okay..
I'm seeing let's be cops tomorrow at 8pm for an early screening; heard some decent things about it from insiders but between laughing at the trailers and realizing that it's Rated R it should be pretty solid.