Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The farthest things I could remember is probably 1999-2000 for some reason I remember little things from when I was 3/4. When I see a picture of something I watched when I was young, the experience instantly comes back. I remember like back in 2006 when I got the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on DVD, it had this one game on it. I forgot what it was but you navigated the sewers.
Turtles in time?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nah, I have been reading up. Mikey is auto-comic relief lol, I guess he's supposed to say some things about pop culture and make fun of it. I heard Raph was gonna be stuck-up and shit.

You wanna know someone that I've heard nothing about. Splinter, other than who is playing him but surprisingly nothing.

I remember reading the leaked script and it has like Casey being a hockey player and he was a security guard at an abandoned warehouse or some shit. Like, Bebop and Rocksteady were in it. Shredder was Colonel Shraeder and Mikey was gonna be like "Shraeder more like Shredder" cause he was gonna have blades come out of him. Also, they were gonna go into Dimension X and find Krang and a 5th alternate reality turtle that ends up being evil and shit.

They could easily turn this into a trilogy with Shredder being like Megatron in the Transformers trilogy.

Movie 1: Pure SHREDDER!
Movie 2: Evil Turtle with his master Shredder
Movie 3: Krang with Bebop & Rocksteady. With Shredder showing up.
Evil turtle is Slash maybe?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok, responses

1: Did someone say Turtles!?
2: Still have that same Splinter pic Jwab posted since I used it as my avatar shortly when Danny had that Mikey pic as his
3: Jwab have you seen the newest cartoon on Nickelodeon? Its not bad

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
It fucking sucks how TMNT is now owned bye Nickelodeon. At least put it on some other channel like Cartoon Network (i know i sound like im a 10 year old but its true.)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Is it weird that I fucking love the new look? Each one has their own like little design. They are all so badass. SHREDDER FUCKING LOOKS INSANE. I fucking love the look. SO FUCKING BADASS! OMGOMG BADASSERY AT IT'S FINEST
Love the shredder look, not a big fan of the way the turtles look. Clothes just look weird on them, unless they're trying to blend into a crowd.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY