• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
0255ea567fe83b006b07cd038b2a189d.jpg
247791d98343eef3a344ea404d2bf8c1.jpg
@Senhor Perfect How do you like what they look like for the new flick?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
0255ea567fe83b006b07cd038b2a189d.jpg
247791d98343eef3a344ea404d2bf8c1.jpg
@Senhor Perfect How do you like what they look like for the new flick?
Is it weird that I fucking love the new look? Each one has their own like little design. They are all so badass. SHREDDER FUCKING LOOKS INSANE. I fucking love the look. SO FUCKING BADASS! OMGOMG BADASSERY AT IT'S FINEST

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is it weird that I fucking love the new look? Each one has their own like little design. They are all so badass. SHREDDER FUCKING LOOKS INSANE. I fucking love the look. SO FUCKING BADASS! OMGOMG BADASSERY AT IT'S FINEST
Do you have a pic of michealangelo's?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Shredder looks so bad ass.
I know man. He looks so epic. I think all of the turtles have such an awesome look. Raphael has this beast fucking quality of just wearing some type of loincloth. Mikey trying to fit in with jeans and shit. Leonardo going samurai like and Donnie having the tech on him. Love it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know man. He looks so epic. I think all of the turtles have such an awesome look. Raphael has this beast fucking quality of just wearing some type of loincloth. Mikey trying to fit in with jeans and shit. Leonardo going samurai like and Donnie having the tech on him. Love it.
I heard some god awful rumor that Ralph was the comic relief in the new one, while Mikey was in love with some alien turtle. Hope that's not true, because Ralph is a fucking badass, and mikey is the fun loving party dude.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I heard some god awful rumor that Ralph was the comic relief in the new one, while Mikey was in love with some alien turtle. Hope that's not true, because Ralph is a fucking badass, and mikey is the fun loving party dude.
Nah, I have been reading up. Mikey is auto-comic relief lol, I guess he's supposed to say some things about pop culture and make fun of it. I heard Raph was gonna be stuck-up and shit.

You wanna know someone that I've heard nothing about. Splinter, other than who is playing him but surprisingly nothing.

I remember reading the leaked script and it has like Casey being a hockey player and he was a security guard at an abandoned warehouse or some shit. Like, Bebop and Rocksteady were in it. Shredder was Colonel Shraeder and Mikey was gonna be like "Shraeder more like Shredder" cause he was gonna have blades come out of him. Also, they were gonna go into Dimension X and find Krang and a 5th alternate reality turtle that ends up being evil and shit.

They could easily turn this into a trilogy with Shredder being like Megatron in the Transformers trilogy.

Movie 1: Pure SHREDDER!
Movie 2: Evil Turtle with his master Shredder
Movie 3: Krang with Bebop & Rocksteady. With Shredder showing up.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nah, I have been reading up. Mikey is auto-comic relief lol, I guess he's supposed to say some things about pop culture and make fun of it. I heard Raph was gonna be stuck-up and shit.

You wanna know someone that I've heard nothing about. Splinter, other than who is playing him but surprisingly nothing.

I remember reading the leaked script and it has like Casey being a hockey player and he was a security guard at an abandoned warehouse or some shit. Like, Bebop and Rocksteady were in it. Shredder was Colonel Shraeder and Mikey was gonna be like "Shraeder more like Shredder" cause he was gonna have blades come out of him. Also, they were gonna go into Dimension X and find Krang and a 5th alternate reality turtle that ends up being evil and shit.

They could easily turn this into a trilogy with Shredder being like Megatron in the Transformers trilogy.

Movie 1: Pure SHREDDER!
Movie 2: Evil Turtle with his master Shredder
Movie 3: Krang with Bebop & Rocksteady. With Shredder showing up.
I'm marking so fucking hard right now.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Just thinking about how badass TMNT is going to be.

"The action sequences are inspired by Raid: The Redemption"

FUCKING YES.