SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM ME

WM

BP Got to go with the contract signing

WP

AC great show man and I am really looking forward to Valentines Validation. Hey are you doing Valentines Validation or is the new person doing it.

Evil Austin

bm - me

wm - n/a

bp - contract signing.

wp - n/a

all were good i am looking forward to the valentines day pay per view.

Weebo

Reaction score
f477b6c299.png
[The show starts with a video package recapping WarZone. We see The Dudley Boys win the tag titles, Rhino become the first Hardcore champion and Orton win the #1 contender tournament. We then see Angle, Cage and Booker walk down to the ring. We then see footage of the SWA Title match. We see Booker get eliminated and then we see Kurt almost pin Cage. We see the hooded man come in and attack Kurt. Team Angle comes down to help Kurt and two more hooded men attack them, one takes Hass backstage and the other takes Benjamin into the crowd. Then the hooded man puts Cage on top of Angle and when the ref counts three we see him reveal himself as Bret Hart. We see Bret run off and Cage awarded the SWA Championship.]

[The Riots video package plays and then as the music continued it shows the fans in the stands.]

Justin Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, he is a five time WCW Champion, Booker T.”

[We see Booker T walk right down the ramp, get into the ring and ask for a mic.]

Booker T: “Alright so last Sunday I was pretty much screwed out of my title. And now, Cage, I want my rematch. Right here tonight.”

[Then Randy Orton’s music hits and he walks out on the stage with a microphone in had.]

Randy Orton: “Booker, Booker, hold on one second. Now if anyone is getting a title shot around here it is me. I beat four other men last Sunday to get my shot.”

Booker: “Well Randy, you title match isn’t till WrestleSlam and I want mine tonight.”

[Then the music of Riots General Manager Adam McMichaels plays and he walks out on the stage and Orton hand him the mic.]

Adam McMichaels: “Now Booker there is one little thing you are over looking here. Now you were right when you said that Orton doesn’t get his title match till WrestleSlam, but you will and no one will be getting a shot till then either. The match that Randy here won stated, the winner of the gauntlet gets the next, let me stress next, SWA Championship match and it will be at WrestleSlam. So Booker get your whinny black ass out of my ring before have to have you physically removed. But Booker…”

Booker: “Hey I am the former champ and I should get my rematch sucka.”

McMichaels: “Booker! Hey you fucking shut the hell up when I am talking to you.”

[We then see Booker T mouth, “You didn’t just say that.”]

McMichaels: “Since you want to fight so bad tonight you will be in action. And you will be taking on the number one contender here, Randy Orton. Plus, his partner, CM Punk, in a handicap match. Good luck Booker.”

[Orton and McMichaels walk back stage and Booker T gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp all pissed off. Camera then focus on Cellers and Reed]

Mark Cellers: “Well welcome everyone to Friday Night Riots. If you are just joining us we just learned tonight that it will be former SWA Champion Booker T taking on Randy Orton and CM Punk tonight in a handicap match.”

Jake Reed: “Also we will hear from Kurt Angle tonight about being attacked by Bret Hart lat Sunday night at WarZone and then attacking Hart last Monday on Anarchy.”

Cellers: “Plus, the new SWA Champion will be in action here toni… Wait, I am just getting word that The Big Show has attacked Rhino backstage and has a referee. I think he is going for the hardcore title.”

[Camera then turn as we see Big Show head butt Rhino and Rhino falls to the ground. Big Show then picks Rhino up and pushes him against a wall and Big Show gives him a big frying pan like chop to the chest. Rhino is then pulled back up by his hair and his taken right back down with another head butt. Show then grabbed Rhino by the throat and As he lifted Rhino up, Rhino hit Show with a thumb to the eyes and Show dropped Rhino. Rhino started punching Show and kicking him. The Rhino picked up a steel chair and hit Big Show over the head with it. Big Show falls to one knee and Rhino starts to walk away down the hall. The Rhino turns around as Big Show stands up. Rhino then runs at Big Show and hits him with a Gore. He then goes for the pin, 1…2…3]

Referee: “Rhino is still Hardcore Champion.”

-Commercial Break-

RVD & Sabu Vs. Tomko and Giant Bernard​

[Cameras come back and get started for out opening match of the night.]

Roberts: “First, making their way into the ring, R..V..D and the homicidal, genocidal, suicidal, Sabu.”

[The two walk out on the stage and as Sabu points to the heavens RVD does his thumbs up and points to himself three times. They then run down the ramp and slide into the ring.]

Roberts: “And their opponents, making their SWA debut, Tomko and Giant Bernard.”

[The two come right down to the ramp and into the ring. Bernard starts to walk over to RVD and Sabu and Tomko has to tell him to get to their side of the ring. ]

RVD and Tomko start the match. Tomko gives Giant Bernard the thumbs up and they give each other a high five. RVD looks at the crowd raises his arms and the crowd goes wild. The two then look at one another and circle the ring. They circle it twice before tying up in the middle of the ring. RVD then backs Tomko into the corner and pushes him to the turnbuckle. The referee eventually makes RVD let Tomko out of the corner. Tomko got out of the corner and the two locked back up in the center of the ring. It looked like RVD was going to push Tomko back into the corner but Tomko reversed it and pushed RVD into the corner. He then let go of RVD and chopped him right on his chest. RVD then gets out of the corner and kicks Tomko on his right side. Tomko then answers back with another chop. RVD kicks him on the left side this time and RVD is chopped once again by Tomko. RVD then bounces off the ropes and when RVD gets back to Tomko, Tomko kicks him in the face with a big boot. Tomko lifts Van Dam up and he kicks Tomko in the head then in the gut knocking him off his feet. RVD picks Tomko up and sweeps him feet out right from under him. Tomko goes over and tags in Giant Bernard and RVD tags in Sabu. Sabu runs at Bernard and Giant Bernard knocks him down with a huge clothesline. Sabu get s back to his feet and the two lock up. Bernard powers Sabu into the corner and goes to punch Sabu, but Sabu ducks. The two lock back up ad Bernard throws Sabu back into the corner and punches him in the throat knocking him off his feet. Sabu is lying in the corner out of breath and Giant Bernard lifts him up. Bernard goes to whip Sabu to the corner on the opposite side of the ring and Sabu falls in the center of the ring out of breath. Giant Bernard jumps over Sabu and rolls him up for a pin, 1..2.. Sabu kicks out and Bernard can’t believe it.

Bernard gets up and tells Sabu he barely kick out. He then kicks Sabu ion the head and picks him up. He whips Sabu off the ropes and then he bends over. Sabu jumps over him for a sunset flip, but cannot pull Bernard down. Giant Bernard then jumps in the air and comes down to sit on the chest of Sabu, but Sabu moves at the last moment and Giant Bernard lands on the mat right on his ass. Sabu jumps on Bernard and goes for a pin, 1..2.. and Bernard launches Sabu off of him.

Sabu went to grab the arm of Bernard and Giant Bernard swung him into the corner. Tomko then held Sabu in the corner while Bernard kicked him in the gut over and over. He then tagged in Tomko and Tomko kicked Sabu and then brought him to the middle of the ring. He then ran at Sabu and Sabu hit him with a dropkick. Sabu tagged Van Dam back in the two grabbed Tomko and whipped him off the ropes. The two then two run at Tomko and take him down with a double clothesline. RBD picks Tomko up and Tomko shoves him into his corner. Tomko then walks over and tags in Giant Bernard. The two lock up in the middle of the ring and Bernard puts RVD in a head lock. He has it locked in for quite a while until RVD pushes Bernard of or him. Bernard bounces of ropes and RVD falls to the mat. Bernard jumps over him and bounces off the ropes, when he gets back to RVD, Bernard is hit with a dropkick. Bernard bounces off the ropes and Bernard runs at RVD takes him down with a shoulder block. RVD gets right up and Bernard starts to get frustrated. Tomko tells Bernard to get over to him and Bernard tells him to just calm down they got this. RVD runs at Bernard and Bernard hits him with a big knee to the gut. He then grabs Rob and slams him on the mat with a scoop slam. RVD gets up to on knee and his kicked in the head. Then Giant Bernard whips Van Dam off the ropes. RVD hits him with a spinning wheel kick and Bernard stumbles. RVD then goes over and tag Sabu back into the match. Sabu grabs Bernard and Giant Bernard swings at him with a left and Sabu ducks. He then swings at Sabu with a right and Sabu ducks, but Bernard quickly swings at Sabu with another left and hits Sabu in the back of the head knocking him to the mat. Giant Bernard then goes and tags in Tomko. Tomko stomps Sabu and lifts him up. Sabu hits Tomko with a forearm to the face and bounces off the ropes. When Sabu gets back to Tomko he is stopped with a huge powerslam and Tomko goes for the pin, 1..2.. and some how Sabu kicks out.

Sabu rolls out of the ring and Giant Bernard gets off the apron. Bernard grabs Sabu and rams him back first into the barricade. He then takes Sabu and rolls him back into the ring. Tomko grabs Sabu and slams him to the mat with an oklahoma slam. Tomko goes for another cover, 1..2.. and Sabu kicks out.

Tomko his Sabu with a clothesline and tags Bernard back in. As Bernard picks Sabu up, he hits him in the middle of his back with a head butt. He does it once again and Sabu falls to his knees. He then hits Sabu in the back with a hard forearm shot. Giant Bernard then grabs Sabu and hits him with a thunderous suplex and Bernard goes for the pin, 1..2. and Sabu barely kicks out.

Bernard whips Sabu off the ropes and when he gets back to Bernard he is sent to the mat with a double barrel Chokeslam. As soon as Sabu hits the mat Bernard grabs the legs of Sabu and put him in a boston crab. RVD runs in and starts kicks Bernard till he lets got of the hold. Bernard then looks at RVD and tells him that he shouldn’t have done that. He then grabs Sabu and lifts him up in a torture rack and swings Sabu of his shoulders and sends him to the mat with a reverse neckbreaker. Bernard then goes for the pin, RVD runs in the ring but is stoped by Tomko with a clothesline and the ref counts, 1...2..3

Roberts: "Here are your winner, Tomko and Giant Bernard."

[RVD then ask for a mic as we see him and Sabu in the ring while Tomko and Giant Bernard are walking up the ramp.]

RVD: “You know Sabu, we have been loosing way to much lately. I think it’s time for Mr. Friday night to go on his own. So next week I am challenging Rhino to a match for his Hardcore Championship.”

[RVD gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp as Sabu looks at him. RVD then stops at the top of the ramp and does his R…V…D taunt to the crowd.]

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “Wow, former SWA Tag Champ RVD has now gone on his own and wants to face Rhino next week for the Hardcore Championship.”

Reed: “Well if Rhino accepts then that will be a great match. Now on to our next match. It is going to be the new SWA champion Christian Cage taking on James Storm."

SWA Champion Christian Cage Vs. James Storm w/ Chris Harris​

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring with the Wildcat Chris Harris, The Tennessee Cowboy, James Storm.”

[Storm and Harris walk down the ramp while Storm has a beer in hand. The to get into the ring and Storm downs the beer.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, he is the SWA Heavyweight Champion, The Instant Classic, Christian Cage.”

[Cage Walks out on the stage and taunts to the crowd he then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He gets on the second rope and taunts the crowd once again.]

James Storm ran at Cage and Christian moved out of the way and Storm went into the turnbuckle. Storm then Ran at Cage again and Christian hit him with a arm drag. Storm got up and was hit with a dropkick by Cage. Cage the punched Storm and then kicked him in the gut. Cage bounced off the ropes and was taken down by Storm with a power slam. Storm grabbed Cage and slammed him down with a scoop slam. Storm then grabbed Cage and laid him on the bottom rope with his head and neck sticking out of the ring. Storm then got out of the ring and he ran as Cage. He went to his Cage with a dropkick but Cage moved and Storms legs hit the turnbuckle post. Cage got to his feet and Storm got back into the ring. As Storm got to his feet Cage hit him with a dropkick to his knee and Storm fell to the mat. Cage then went for the pin, 1..2.. and James Storm kicked out.

The two got to their feet and lock up in the middle of the ring. Storm whipped Cage of the ropes and then Storm fell to one knee. He got the refs attention and when Cage bounced of the ropes Chris Harris grabbed the legs of Cage and pulled them out from under him. The referee kinda saw it and started to yell at Harris. Harris kept saying that he didn’t do it and the referee did not believe him and kicked him out of ring side. Storm picked Cage up and Christian chopped him across the chest. Christian backed him into the corner, chopped him again and whipped him to the opposite side of the ring. Storm bounced out of the corner and hit Cage with a clothesline. Cage got up and Storm bounced of the ropes, when he got to Cage, Christian hit him with a spinning wheel kick. Christian then went for the pin, 1..2. and Storm kicked out.

Cage grabbed Storm and whipped him into the corner. Cage then lifted James up and sat him on the top rope. Cage then climbed up there and grabbed as if he was going to go for a superplex, but Storm punched Cage and pushed him of the ropes. Cage fell on his back, roll and got to his feel, He then ran up the ropes grabbed Storm and superplexed him right off the tope rope. Both men hit the mat hard and Storm wasn’t moving and Cage was barley crawling over to Storm. Cage got an arm over Storm and went for the pin, 1..2.. and Storm kicked out.

Cage got up and grabbed James Storm and whipped him into the corner. He then chopped the chest or Storm three times. Whipped Storm off the ropes and hit him with a dropkick when Storm got back to him.

Cage lifted Storm up and the two tied up. Storm shifted t the back of Cage ad then Cage shifted to the back of Storm. He then grabbed the arms of James Storm and slammed him to the mat with the Unprittier and then went for the pin, 1…2..3

Roberts: “Here is your winner, the SWA Heavyweight Champion, The Instant Classic, Christian Cage.”

[Camera then show Kurt and Karen Angle, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas backstage in Angle locker room with Jeremy Borash.]

Jeremy Borash: “Alright Kurt everyone wants to know. Why did Bret Hart attack you at WarZone and cost you the SWA heavyweight Title?”

Kurt Angle: “You know I wanted to know the same thing, but didn’t want to wait. Hart never said why he attack me but I got him back. When he was about to that match against The Undertaker to gain the number thirty spot in the Validation match, I had these two right here, Haas and Benjamin come and distract the referee while I took out Hart and screwed him out of the number thirty spot. If Hart thinks he can mess with me, that pussies got another thing coming."

[Camera then go to commercial]

-Commercial Break-

Handicap Match
Randy Orton & CM Punk Vs. Booker T​

Roberts: “The following match is a handicap match, making his way into the ring first, he is the straight-edged superstar, CM Punk.”

[Punk walks out onto the stage and crosses his arm in a ‘X’. He then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring and crosses his arm in an ‘X’ again.]

Roberts: “And his partner, he is the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.”

[Orton walks out on the stage and as he sticks his arms out his pyro goes off. He then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He climbs on the second rope and sticks his arms out again. He gets down and talks to his partner.]

Roberts: “And their opponent, he is a five time WCW Champion, Booker T.”

[Booker walks half way down the ramp and taunts to the crowd as his pyro goes off. He then gets into the ring and stays on his side. Punk gets on the apron and Orton agrees to start the match off with Booker.]

Booker goes to grab Orton and Randy slides out of the ring. Booker goes after him as Orton turns around and goes to punch Booker in the head. Booker T blocks the punch and punches Orton twice and chops him once. He then grabs Orton and slams him head first on the announce table. Orton then looks at Booker and Booker T knocks him down with a clothesline. Booker T grabs Orton and slides him into the ring. Booker got into the ring behind him and when Orton got up he was leveled by Booker with a spinning outside crescent kick. Booker picks Orton up and whips him off the ropes. Booker bends over and Orton clubs him on the back. Booker stands up turns around, then turns around again and hits Orton with a clothesline. Booker picks Orton up and attempts to whip him off the ropes. Orton reverses it and when he bounces off the ropes Punk hits him in the back of the head with a right had. Booker turns around and knocks CM Punk off the ring apron with a right hand of his own. He turns around and is punched by Orton. Orton goes for a second shot and Booker T blocks it. Booker goes to whip Orton again and Orton once again reverses it. This time Punk pulls down the top rope and Booker T goes over the top rope and falls to the floor. Orton rolls out of the ring and grabs Booker T and rolls him back into the ring. When Orton gets back into the ring he goes over and tags Punk in. Punk grabs Booker and backs him into the corner. He then punches him twice in the face and knees him in the gut three times. Punk backs out of the corner and Booker gets out of the corner. Booker then his Punk with two hard right hand shot, he then bounces of the ropes and is leveled with a clothesline from Punk. Punk then goes for the pin, 1..2.. and Booker T kicks out.

Punks takes Booker T and whips him into the corner. Punk then taunts to the crowd with his back to Booker and as he turns he sees Booker T coming at him and hitting him with an outside crescent kick. Punk gets to his feet and Booker back Punk up against the ropes and chops him right across the chest. He then chops CM Punk once more and he falls to the mat. He picks Punk up and whips him off the ropes. When Punk gets back to him he grabs him and sets him up for a Book End, but Punk hit in the head with an elbow and Booker lets go of Punk. Punk then punches Booker twice with his right hand and once with his left. He then drags Booker to his corner and tags in Randy Orton. He hold Booker and Orton kicks him right in the gut. Orton goes for an pin cover, 1..2.. and Booker kicks out.

Booker starts to get up and is kicked in the back by Orton. Booker moves to the corner and is sitting there while Orton is kicking him repeatedly. Orton then gets out of the ring and pulls Booker out so half out his body is hanging off the ring apron and hits him with a huge european uppercut. Orton gets back in and tags Punk. Punk grabs Booker And goes to whip him into the corner and Booker reverses it. Booker whips him so hard that Punk hits the turnbuckle back first and falls right to the mat face first. Booker lifts Punk up and backs him into the corner. Booker rams his shoulder in the gut of Punk and then and then hits him in the head with a hard right hand and Punk falls to the mat. Booker pulls Punk out of the corner and bounces of the ropes, he then drills is knee into the head of CM Punk. He picks Punk up and slams him right back down with a scoop slam. Punk tries to crawl over and tag in Orton but Booker stops him about half way with a stomp to the back. He grabs Punk and sets him up for a suplex in the middle of the ring. Punk uses his legs to block it. Booker tries and again and Punk once again blocks the suplex and send Booker T to the mat with a suplex of his own. Punk then finally goes and tags in Orton. Booker is lying on the mat and Orton puts him in a camel clutch. Orton then lets go of the hold and kicks Booker in the head. He gets back on top of Booker T and applies the hold again. The ref has it in for a while and the ref asks Booker if he wants to tap. Booker slowly start to get up, but with or still pulling at the head of Booker. Booker gets up to his feet and hits Orton in the gut with and elbow. Orton brakes the hold and Booker kicks hi in the gut, it looks like he is going to hit Orton with the Axe Kick. As he bounces off the ropes Punk hits him in the back with a steel chair from behind. Booker falls to the mat and the referee calls for the bell.

Roberts: “Here is your winner due to a disqualification, Booker T.”

[Punk gets into the ring with the chair and hand it to Orton. Punk starts to stomp on Booker and then Orton back Pun k away from Booker T. He then takes the steel chair and hit Booker on the back over and over about four or five times. Then the SWA Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage runs down to the ring and grabs Punk. He smashes Punks head into the top turnbuckle pad and then throws him over the top rope out of the ring. Orton raises the chair to hit to his Booker again and Cage grabs it. Orton turns around and Cage drops the chair. The two get nose to nose. Then out of no where Chris Harris and James Storm attack Cage from behind. Punk rolls back into the ring and grabs Booker. He lifts him up and Orton hit him on the head with the steel chair. Harris and Storm are beating the hell out of the champ and then Harris lifts Cage up and Storm also hits Cage in the head with the steel chair. Harris then lifts Cage up while Punk lifts Booker T up. At the same time Orton hits Booker with an RKO and Storm hits Cage with a Superkick. Then the Riots general manager Adam McMichaels music hits and e rushes down to the ring.]

McMichaels: “What the? What the hell is going on here?”

[All four men looks at each other and then look back at Adam.]

McMichaels: “Oh wait, I know. Hell I’m the one that set this up. I told Orton and Punk to beat the shit out of Booker. I sent Cage out here to help Booker, which was a trap. I also sent Harris and Storm out here to attack Cage. Se these four men right here are the best up and coming stars in the world. They are the future or Riots, the future of the SWA and the future or pro wrestling.”

[Orton, Punk, Harris and Storm all raise each others hand in victory.]

McMichaels: “And with me on their side, I can make these four the most dominate force in pro wrestling today.”

[McMichaels then gets between Punk and Harris as they have their arms up in victory as the screen goes black and we see Booker T and the SWA Champion Christian Cage laid out in the middle of the ring.]

The Rated R CMStar

BM: RVD and Sabu vs Tomko and Giant Bernard

WM: N/A

BP: Final one with Mcmichaels, shocking development

WP: N/A

AC: Shocking show, great final twist for the show, wasn't expecting it and I will be waiting for the reaction of Booker and Cage to this assault

MRC

Reaction score
BM: RVD & Sabu vs. Tomko and Giant Bernard
WM: N/a
BP: McMichaels Heel Turn, if that is what it is
WP: N/a
AC: Did not see the McMichaels angle coming very nice turn of events.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD/Sabu vs. Tomko/Bernard, looks like we're seeing a RVD/Sabu fued

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The twist with McMichaels

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: What a surprise from McMichaels! Looks like we're going to see a faction with the manager! I am quite curious on what will happen next.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Anarchy

BM: ME

BP: Edge one and Bret one

WP: N/A

AC: Really great show man, nobody can feel your shows and also i see a interbrand rivalry going down

Riots
BM: All were equal

BP: The last one with the formation of the new faction

WP: RVD one, lacked reason and depth

AC: Really great show, would think that if Hart Foundation was face that the new faction would be the ppl battling for the Riots side but i dont kno where you are goin wit it

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That is what everybody is wondering. BTW Sorry I didn't review Riots. Looking forward to Anarchy

edgehead09

Reaction score
the only person i can think of is Switchy or JHarr and maybe xImplusive

The Rated R CMStar

Me too, who could it be the one replacing SWA Anarchy GM?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentleman to Monday Night Anarchy. Last week was GM Walker’s last show before he began his indefinite leave, and tonight we will find out who is our interim General Manager.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right JR. I wonder who it will be!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Everybody around the world is thinking the same thing King. Who could this interim General Manager be?â€￾

A mystery man in a suit walks out to the ring and grabs a mic.

Mystery man: “Now I am sure you are all wondering who I am, and what I am doing in the ring. And I am also sure that you all know that GM Walker has gone on indefinite leave from Monday Night Anarchy. Now both of these things are no coincidence. You see my name is JE Patterson. And I have been brought in to be the interim General Manager of Monday Night Anarchy. I was one of GM Walker’s personal assistants. But with him now gone indefinitely, I have been called up to perform his role.â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation walks down the ramp, Nattie Neidhart waving a Canadian flag.

Bret Hart: “You got promoted huh? Well if you haven’t noticed, I am the number one man on this show. I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. I am the Excellence of Execution. And last week I got screwed out my number 30 spot in the Valentine Validation Battle Royal. Now I’m not even in the match. So I want my number 30 spot back. I want a re-match against the Undertaker.â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well that’s too bad Bret, because the Undertaker has earned that spot, so he will be keeping it. But I have an opportunity for you. Tonight you have yet another chance to get into the Valentines Validation Battle Royal. Tonight in our main event you Bret Hart will go one on one with Brock Lesnar. The loser gets the number one spot. The winner gets a random spot. Now lets get this show started!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Wow, we have a new General Manager, and his name is JE Patterson.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Not only that, but he has already made a main event that will surely have huge effects on Valentines Validation. This should be a great night.â€￾

X-Division Tournament- Alex Shelley vs Petey Williams​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is an X-Division Tournament Match.â€￾

Alex Shelley makes his way to the ring, and poses on the second rope.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, Alex Shelley.â€￾

Petey Williams makes his way to the ring, and goes up to pose on the top turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “From Windsor, Ontario, Canada, weighing 215 lbs, Petey Williams.â€￾

The crowd has duelling chants going, “Lets go Petey, lets go Shelley.â€￾

Both men lock up, as Shelley takes the arm of Petey and twists the wrist, before turning Petey into a hammerlock. Petey takes Shelley over with a snapmare, but Shelley lands on his feet. Petey attempts a clothesline, but Shelley ducks, grabs a headlock, Petey pushes him off, Shelley runs in and his a shoulder tackle. Shelley yells out to the crowd before running over and hitting the ropes, Petey drops down, but as Shelley goes to run over him, Petey trips Shelley. Petey grabs a grounded headlock on Shelley, but Shelley rolls over into a pin, 1…2. Petey rolls over, breaking the pin. Shelley rolls out of it, taking Petey’s left arm, and twisting it by the wrist. Shelley then puts Petey’s arm down on the mat, jumps, and drives both knees into the forearm. Petey is screaming in agony. Shelley grabs a hold of Petey’s hand, stands up, and then does a leg drop across the arm. Shelley continues to twist the wrist of Petey as Petey gets up. Petey arm drags Shelley, finally getting Shelley to relinquish the hold on Petey’s arm. Shelley runs at Petey and Petey hits Shelley with a back body drop. Shelley rolls out of the ring. Petey jumps over the ropes and hits Shelley with a flying hurrancanrana. Petey picks Shelley up and tries to Irish whip him into the ring post, but Shelley reverses and sends Petey into the post. Petey holds himself up against it, and Shelley grabs Petey’s left arm. Shelley then hits it into the ring post as Petey cries out in pain. Shelley grabs it and does it again. And again. The referee’s count is up to 7, so Shelley rolls Petey back into the ring, then gets in himself. Shelley stomps on Petey’s left arm as soon as he gets back in. Shelley picks Petey up, twists the left arm, then takes him back down by it with a modified arm drag. Shelley then twists around and has Petey’s arm twisted between his legs. Shelley is standing while doing this, and begins to slap Petey in the face. Petey is clearly incited by this, and he rolls backwards, tripping Shelley over. Both men get back to their feet, and Petey hits Shelley with a right forearm to the face that staggers Shelley. Petey does it again. He then runs back and bounces off the ropes, but Shelley gets him with a drop toe-hold, and appears to be going for an stf, but instead of applying a chin lock, takes a hold of an armbar on the left arm of Petey. Petey is crying out in pain as he tries to drag not only his weight, but also Shelley’s to the ropes with his right arm, while the incredible pain shoots through his left arm. Petey is struggling and looks ready to tap, but is still trying his hardest to get to the ropes. Petey finally gets there, but his left arm is seriously hurt. Shelley puts Petey’s arm in a hammerlock, and scoop slams him, making sure that he is damaging the left arm. Shelley makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Petey. Shelley then goes for the scoop slam again, but Petey slips out the back, hits the ropes, and uses a Canadian legsweep. Both men are struggling to get to their feet. They both do, and they start exchanging forearms to the face. Petey gets the upper hand, and downs Shelley with a clothesline. Petey then places Shelley on the top rope and puts him in a tree of woe. Petey stands on Shelley’s groin and sings Oh Canada until the referee forces Petey to break the hold. Petey makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Shelley. Petey gets Shelley’s legs and locks him in the Sharpshooter. Shelley is struggling against the hold, and Petey has it in tight. Shelley finally makes it to the bottom rope. Petey then signals for the Canadian Destroyer, and has him set up for it, but Shelley spins out of it, twisting the arm of Petey. Shelley then hits Petey with a falling armbreaker, before locking in the Border City Stretch. Petey tries to struggle to the ropes, but the pain is too much for Petey, and he taps out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by submission, Alex Shelley.â€￾

Jim Ross: “So Alex Shelley advances in the X-Division tournament, where next week he will meet the Phenomenal AJ Styles, and the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe in a triple threat match.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, and the winner gets an X-Division Title Match at Valentines Validation.â€￾

Jim Ross: “That was a tough break for Petey Williams, but Alex Shelley was smart in that match, and worked on a body part that Williams had hurt earlier in the match.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And it paid off for him in the end. It just shows how smart Alex Shelley is as a wrestler.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Shelley is a great wrestler, there is no doubt about it.â€￾

Ad break.

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the current X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Now Chris, we just found out that you will either be facing AJ Styles, Samoa Joe or Alex Shelley at Valentines Validation. What are your thoughts on this?â€￾

Chris Sabin: “Well I’m certainly not worried. I mean AJ may be phenomenal, but man I’m better then phenomenal. Samoa Joe is Mr Serious Intensity, I’m going to make you tap, but Joe, you know that I am better then you at any and every submission hold. And Alex Shelley. Well Alex let’s be serious man. You know that you could never beat me.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “So your fairly confident that you will be holding this X-Division Championship after Valentines Validation?â€￾

Chris Sabin: “Of course I’m…â€￾

Samoa Joe: “Sabin you better watch your mouth. Because at Valentines Validation I’m coming for you. I’m going to make you scream in pain. I’m going to make you wish you never held that belt. At Valentines Validation, Joe is gunna kill you.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Strong words from Samoa Joe for Chris Sabin.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “They were JR. But I think Joe is fed up with this attitude of Chris Sabin.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I know I am.â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation vs London and Kendrick​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Harry Smith and Teddy Hart make their way to the ring, while Nattie Neidhart waves the Canadian flag.â€￾

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing a combined weight of 460 lbs, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.â€￾

Paul London and Brian Kendrick come running out to the ring and go up on turnbuckles on the same side of the ring. They then do simultaneous backflips, and pose together.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, at a combined weight of 385 lbs, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.â€￾

Paul London and Harry Smith start off as London and Smith lock up. Smith just pushes London over, overpowering him comfortably. London runs back into the ropes, and charges back, but Smith takes him down with a shoulder tackle. Smith then hits the ropes and runs over London as London does a drop down. Smith bounces back and London takes him down with an arm drag. London stands up and walks towards his corner. London then tags Brian Kendrick in, and twists Smith’s arm. Kendrick jumps off the top rope with a double axe handle to the arm of Smith. Kendrick then grabs Smith by the arm and tags London in. London then comes down from the top rope with a double axe handle to the arm of Smith. London hits some right forearms to the face of Smith and tags in Kendrick. They double Irish whip Smith across the ring, London does a drop down, and Kendrick hits a leg lariat on Smith. Kendrick makes the cover, 1…2 broke up by Teddy Hart. The referee tells Teddy off as Teddy gets back out of the ring. Kendrick is distracted by Teddy, and Smith rolls Kendrick up, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Smith tags Hart in. Hart comes in and attempts a spin kick on Kendrick but Kendrick ducks. Kendrick then bounces off the ropes, and is tripped by Nattie Neidhart. Teddy stomps on the back of Kendrick a couple of times before picking Kendrick up and putting him in a front face lock. Teddy then brings Kendrick across his side of the ring and tags in Smith. Smith hits a punch to the ribs as Teddy holds him. Smith Irish whips Kendrick into Smith’s corner and hits a corner clothesline. Smith then scoop slams Kendrick near the ropes and tags Teddy in. Teddy springs over the ropes and hits a slingshot elbow. Cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Teddy picks Kendrick up and puts him in the corner, and hits him with a right hand to the face. Teddy then tags Smith back in. Smith takes Kendrick away from the ropes and hits a neckbreaker. Makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kendrick. Smith suplexes Kendrick, then goes over and tags in Teddy. Teddy goes to the top rope and executes a moonsault on Kendrick. Makes the cover, 1…2. broke up by London. Teddy then Irish whips Kendrick back into his corner. Teddy charges in and attempts a running spin kick, but Kendrick dodges and Teddy kicks Smith. Kendrick is staggering to his corner, as Teddy charges out and attempts a clothesline on Kendrick, but Kendrick ducks, and then hits a hurrancanrana on Teddy. Kendrick crawls over and makes the tag to London. London goes to the top rope and hits a mule kick to the back of Teddy, then hits a running dropkick on Smith, knocking Smith off the apron. London hits an enzuiguri on Teddy and makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Teddy. Smith comes running in and London jumps up for a hurrancanrana, but smith catches him, and powerbombs him. Teddy then begins to climb the ropes for Open Hart Surgery.

The Hardyz run to the ring and get up on the apron.

Teddy stops climbing as he is distracted, and Smith goes over to attack the Hardyz. Kendrick runs up and hits Sliced Bread #2, and kneels down so that London can hit a running shooting star press off of his back. London covers Teddy, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.â€￾

Jim Ross: “So London and Kendrick win thanks to a little help from the Hardyz.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “But why did the Hardyz do it?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I am sure they had a good reason.â€￾

Ad break.

JE Patterson on his phone backstage. The Next Generation Hart Foundation walk in.

Teddy Hart: “Well JE are you going to do anything. The Hardyz just interfered in our match. What are you going to do to them?â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well Teddy, the Hardyz haven’t had their re-match yet. And they have decided ti invoke that re-match clause. So at Valentines Validation it will be you two against the Hardyz for the World Tag Team Titles.â€￾

Harry Smith: “So you’re rewarding them for interfering in our match? You’re rewarding them for what they did?â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well I was watching your match, and you didn’t seem to care when Nattie interfered in your match. Now get out of my office. I have business to attend to!â€￾

Jim Ross: “So the Hardyz will now be challenging The Next Generation Hart Foundation at Valentines Validation.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: ‘And what the Hardyz did by interfering in the match was make a statement. They are coming for those World Tag team Titles!â€￾

Intercontinental Championship- Edge (c) vs Ric Flair​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Title.â€￾

Edge poses on the ramp, then walks down to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: "Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 250 lbs, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Ric Flair walks down the ramp in his robe, and gets into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing the challenger, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 220 lbs, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair.â€￾

Edge slides out under the bottom rope and waits outside the ring for a while, knowing that Ric Flair is seething. Edge cautiously makes his way into the ring, but Flair charges at him, so Edge slides back under the rope. Flair chases out after him, so Edge slides into the ring, and when Flair does, begins stomping on him. Edge then drags Flair by the hair, putting his throat across the bottom rope. Edge proceeds to stand on Flair’s neck. The referee counts, and Edge breaks on 4. Edge continues to stomp on Flair. As Flair slowly gets back to his feet Edge begins to punch Flair in the forehead. Flair gets back to his feet and hits Edge with a chop. Edge is staggered by it, so Flair chops him again. Flair bounces off the ropes, but Edge meets him with a boot to the face. Edge then mounts Flair and starts to hit him with right hands to the face. Flair is cut open by them. Edge then rubs his boot across the cut open forehead of Flair. Edge goes out of the ring and gets a chair. Edge brings it in. The referee tries to wrestle the chair off Edge. As this is happening Flair hits Edge with a low blow. The referee puts the chair down on the steel steps as Edge falls to the mat. Flair then begins to kick at the hamstrings of Edge. Flair picks Edge up, and hits him with a shinbreaker, then floors Edge with a chop block. Flair pulls on the leg of Edge then locks in the Figure Four Leglock. Edge is crying out in pain, and Flair has it locked in right in the middle of the ring. Edge is slowly struggling to the corner, but is continuing to scream out in pain. Edge continues to struggle, and has made the ropes in the corner. Flair breaks the hold, and turns to the crowd to cry out, “Woo!â€￾ Meanwhile, Edge has grabbed the chair that the referee left on the steel steps in the corner. Edge gets up, and when Flair turns around Edge drills Flair in his already split open head with the chair. The referee calls for the bell.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by disqualification, the Nature boy, Ric Flair.â€￾

Edge continues to hit Flair in the head with the chair as Flair is down on the mat. Edge then heads out of the ring and grabs another chair. Edge then places one of the chairs under Flair’s head, and connects with a conchairto.

The crowd boos Edge heavily.

Edge then swings the chair again, and connects with another conchairto. Edge then gets some blood off Flair’s forehead, and wipes it across his body. Edge slowly makes his way to the back as the crowd rains him with boos.

Ad break.

Edge is sitting in his locker room. JE Patterson walks in.

JE Patterson: “What the hell was that? Why did you do that to Ric Flair? You know what, I don’t care! I should strip you of the Intercontinental title! But I’m not going to. You will be defending that belt at Valentines Validation. It will be you, Edge vs Roddy Piper! Perhaps then you will learn some respect!â€￾

Jim Ross: “We would like to point out that in no way do we condone the actions of Edge. We would also like to report that Ric Flair was taken into an ambulance during the ad break. He is now on his way to a medical facility.â€￾

Footage shows of Flair being taken off on a stretcher. It then skips forward to him being put in an ambulance.

Jerry Lawler; “All of us here at Anarchy can’t believe the actions of Edge. We all sincerely hope that he gets what is coming to him. The actions of edge are reprehensible. Things like this shouldn’t happen and we know this.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Now we know the show must go on, so we are ready for our next match.â€￾

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Kane​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Steve Austin enters arena, walks down ramp and poses on turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “First, from Victoria, Texas, weighing 260 lbs, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Kane walks down to the ring, and poses in the ring, while fire comes out the ring posts.

Lillian Garcia: “Weighing 320 lbs, Kane.â€￾

Austin and Kane lock up, and Kane forces Austin back to the corner. Kane hits a couple of right hands, before Austin turns it around and hits a few chops. Kane turns it back around and hits some right hands. Austin turns it back around and hits some right hands. Kane hits a massive uppercut on Austin, knocking him over. Kane then picks up Austin and hits him with a scoop slam. Ane bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow across the chest of Austin. Cover, 1…2 kick out by Austin. Kane picks Austin up, and attempts for snake eyes, but Austin slips out the back, and pushes Kane into the turnbuckle. Austin starts chopping at Kane in the corner, and Irish whips him across to the opposite turnbuckle. Austin charges in but Kane hits him with an elbow to the jaw. Kane comes charging out and Austin hits him with a back body drop. Austin covers Kane, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Austin stops on Kane a couple of times. He then picks Kane up and scoop slams him down. Austin bounces off the ropes, then comes back with a forearm across the bridge of his nose. Cover by Austin, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Austin picks Kane up and Irish whips him off. Kane bounces against the ropes, dodges an Austin clothesline, bounces off the ropes and gets hit with a knee to the gut by Austin. Austin covers Kane, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Austin chops Kane a couple of times, but Kane comes back with an uppercut that floors Austin. Kane goes to the top rope, but Austin cuts him off. Austin hits a couple of right hands on Kane before going up with him. Austin grabs Kane, and takes him down to the mat with a superplex. Austin covers Kane, 1…2.. kick out by Kane. Austin picks Kane up and Irish whips him across the ring. Kane bounces back and Austin gets him in a sleeper hold. Kane is slowly getting down to his knees as Austin cranks hard on the sleeper. Austin is on Kane’s back, and Kane is on his knees. The referee checks on Kane, 1,2, but Kane keeps his hand up the third time. Kane gets back to his feet and hits a back suplex on Austin. Both men are down. The referee begins to count hem out. Both men get back to their feet at five. Austin chops Kane. Kane fires back with a right hand. Kane then hits another right hand. And another. Kane has Austin staggering on the ropes. Kane Irish whips Austin across the ring, and when Austin bounces back, hits him with a spinning sideslam. Kane makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Austin. Kane picks Austin up, and hits him with snake eyes. Kane then bounces off the ropes and hits a running clothesline. Kane then goes up to the top rope. Austin slowly gets back to his feet. Kane then gets him with a flying clothesline. Kane signals that it is time for a Chokeslam. Austin gets back to his feet and Kane grabs him around the throat. Kane gets Austin up but Austin kicks Kane in the mid-section, and comes flying down with a Stone Cold Stunner.

Shawn Michaels runs down to ringside.

Austin makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Shawn Michaels climbs into the ring behind Austin. Austin turns around and Michaels floors him with Sweet Chin Music.

Jim Ross: “So Shawn Michaels has just hit his number one contender with Sweet Chin Music, after that great match between Austin and Kane.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “It’s a smart move on Michaels part. It’s showing Michaels that he can hit it at anytime, and when he does, the match is over.â€￾

Ad break.

Triple H is walking backstage and sees JBL.

JBL: “What’s the matter Hunter? You angry at someone?â€￾

Triple H just stares at JBL. Then all of a sudden Triple H charges at JBL, and sends him into the wall. The two start exchanging right hands, in a huge brawl. Officials are trying to separate the two, but both men are just overpowering the officials and continue to fight. Triple H has JBL down and is now dominating. The officials are finally able to drag Triple H off JBL. JBL walks off.

JBL: “Nobody does this to me! Nobody tries to embarrass a wrestling god! You are gong to pay for this Triple H.â€￾

Triple H: “Come on Bradshaw, come get me you pussy! Why are you running away! Get back here Bradshaw you pussy!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Wow, Triple H is absolutely seething!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “He wants to kill JBL! These two are going at it every week! It is escalating out of control!â€￾

Ad break.

Bret Hart vs Brock Lesnar​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation make their way down to the ring with Bret Hart.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by The Next Generation Hart Foundation, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 220 lbs, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.â€￾

Bret grabs a mic.

Bret Hart: “Now it is time for me to beat Brock Lesnar. You see every GM of this show tries to screw me out of the Valentines Validation Battle Royal. But I will be the man who walks out of Valentines Validation with a title shot because I am…..â€￾

Brock Lesnar comes out, poses at the top of the ramp, jumps up to the ring as fireworks come out the ringpost, and enters the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 295 lbs, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Lesnar charges into Hart and drives him back into the turnbuckle. Lesnar then starts coming with shoulder blocks to the midsection of Hart. Lesnar attempts a clothesline, but Hart ducks and takes Lesnar down with an amateur takedown. Hart then grabs a side headlock on Lesnar. Lesnar makes his way back to his feet. Lesnar pushes Bret off. Bret bounces off the ropes, and comes back at Lesnar. Lesnar knocks Bret down with a shoulder tackle. Lesnar bounces off the ropes, Hart drops down, Lesnar bounces off the opposite ropes and hits Bret with a clothesline. Brock then Irish whips Bret into a corner, and hits a running shoulder tackle to the mid-section of Bret. Lesnar irish whips Bret to the opposite corner, and goes for the running shoulder tackle again, but Bret dodges, and Lesnar goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Bret starts kicking at Lesnar’s legs while Lesnar is still trying to get out of the corner. Bret drags Lesnar to the mat and makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lesnar. Bret stomps on Lesnar while he is on the mat. Bret then picks Lesnar up, and downs him again with a suplex. Bret covers Lesnar, 1…2. kick out by Lesnar. Bret grabs one of Lesnar’s legs, and applies a half Boston crab on him. Lesnar is trying to struggle to the ropes, but Bret walks back into the middle of the ring. Lesnar has seemingly no chance of getting to the ropes. Lesnar rolls over, and uses his leg strength to push Bret off. Lesnar gets back to his feet, but Bret downs him with a clothesline. Bret starts to stomp away, then makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Lesnar. Bret picks Lesnar up and scoop slams him. Bret then goes to the top rope. Goes for a flying forearm, but Lesnar rolls out of the way. Lesnar and Bret both slowly get back to their feet. Bret runs at Lesnar, and Lesnar takes Bret over with a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar slowly gets back to his feet. Bret attempts a clothesline, but Lesnar ducks, and drills Bret with a German suplex. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Bret. Lesnar picks Bret up, but Bret rakes Lesnar’s eyes. Bret then rolls out of the ring, and begins to talk to Teddy Hart, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart. Lesnar bounces off the ropes opposite to Bret, runs and jumps over the top rope onto Bret and The Next Generation Hart Foundation. Lesnar then picks Bret up and rolls him back into the ring. Teddy Hart gets up on the apron. Lesnar runs over to attack him but Teddy drops down. Bret comes from behind Lesnar with a back suplex. Bret then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lesnar. Bret hits another suplex on Lesnar, then goes to the top rope and hits a flying forearm across the forehead of Lesnar. Hart then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lesnar. Bret waits for Lesnar to get up and kicks him in the mid-section, then sets up for a piledriver. Lesnar counters out of it with a back body drop. Bret charges at Lesnar, but Lesnar gets him in a fireman’s carry, and downs Bret with an F5. Lesnar goes for the cover, but Nattie Neidhart is on the apron distracting the referee. Lesnar goes over and throws her into the ring. The referee is distracted by Nattie, and Bret hits Lesnar with a low blow. Bret then grabs Lesnar by the legs and locks in the Sharpshooter, right in the middle of the ring. Lesnar is screaming out in pain, trying to struggle to the ropes. The referee has got in position. Lesnar is nearing the ropes. Bret pulls him back into the middle of the ring, and leans right back in the hold. Lesnar starts to struggle to the ropes again. He looks like he can’t make it, and will tap. Lesnar puts in one last big effort, and makes it to the ropes. Bret looks perplexed as to what to do to Lesnar. Hart puts Lesnar up on the top rope, and follows him up. Hart goes for the superplex, but Lesnar throws him off, sending Hart down to the mat. Lesnar then comes off the top rope with a shooting star press. Makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Jim Ross: “So Bret Hart is now the number one entrant in the Valentines Validation Battle Royal.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Bret is going to have a tough time winning it from there.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining us for this weeks Monday Night Anarchy. Good night everybody.â€￾

End of broadcast.

Evil Austin

WHoa its you. HOy SH#T i did not see that coming. Ill review soon.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Bret Hart vs. Brock Lesnar

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: JE Thompson's inroduction

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Holy sweet mother of sweepstakes! It's you, BKB is SWA's replacement! Well... you're first show is good, good job. I can't wait for Validation and see who will be the no. 1 contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.