Super Bowl LIII Discussion (Pewdiepie & Brady's Arse)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Super_Bowl_LIII_logo-300x205.png

Discuss the big game!
Who do you think will win?
superbowl.gif

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Real shame because I don't like either of them but I see Patriots taking another Superbowl W

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The Saints because they got screwed out of a Super Bowl because of those blind refs. In reality, I want the Rams to win just because absolute hate The Patriots to death, but I also hate the Rams due to them taking The Saints Superbowl appearance.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The Saints because they got screwed out of a Super Bowl because of those blind refs. In reality, I want the Rams to win just because absolute hate The Patriots to death, but I also hate the Rams due to them taking The Saints Superbowl appearance.
You just want Mr Beast to put forth the funds for the greatest super bowl commercial of all time. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You just want Mr Beast to put forth the funds for the greatest super bowl commercial of all time. lol
To be fair, I always pick a team to win, but I mostly watch for the commercials as I have always found handegg boring. I do hope he does something for our Lord and Savior, but I doubt it, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, I always pick a team to win, but I mostly watch for the commercials as I have always found handegg boring. I do hope he does something for our Lord and Savior, but I doubt it, lol.
I got suckered into betting $25 on the dang game and I don't even watch it. lol

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lol, that sucks. I only have a $5 bet.
Did you watch Pew's latest video... How the hell is he going to start the into with Waluigi?

I put that color (Waluigi wah meme purple) in the shop with his on here a few days ago...

:madcat:

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dammit I am taking my own thread off topic...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Did you watch Pew's latest video... How the hell is he going to start the into with Waluigi?

I put that color (Waluigi wah meme purple) in the shop with his on here a few days ago...

:madcat:
You already know, I have seen it, lol. How? Easy. Brad edits it in, lol.

Waluigi has been a meme since the last half of last year, lol, but if you want to wear tinfoil be my guest.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake