• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Bowl LIII Discussion (Pewdiepie & Brady's Arse)

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I know who loses.

The entire city of St. Louis.

On one hand the evil empire may get yet another superbowl where people are tired of Tom Brady on top.

Or a shithole of an owner who not just screwed over an entire city but also took someone's home and made a guy kill himself gets a superbowl, making his move seem worth it, even if the team may be a lovable team.

Nobody wins

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Facts. Absolutely despise Stan Kroenke, a cancer to sport.

He looks like a stereotypical villain. It is hard to get invested in the Rams, a team which did really strong during the season and potentially winning the whole thing when their owner is such a shithead who left a city on such a bad terms.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am completely behind the Patriots. Yeah, Tom Brady's cute ass may have a lot to do with it, but not all.

I ignored the Bulls during their first threepeat. And when Jordan returned to the team, I began thinking, "This is something that may never happen again. I should be a part of it."

Whether you like Brady and the Patriots is one thing. They are a dominate dynasty like never before in Football. I cannot say I was there to see Babe Ruth, Joe Dimaggio, Muhammed Ali, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Sonny Liston.. but I can say I watched Joe Montana, John Elway, Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Greg Maddux, Lebrom James, Wayne Gretsky, Ric Flair and yes, Tom Brady. I am a John Elway diehard, but Tom Brady is, IMO, the greatest QB ever.

And yeah, Brady has a cute ass,...

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I am completely behind the Patriots. Yeah, Tom Brady's cute ass may have a lot to do with it, but not all.

I ignored the Bulls during their first threepeat. And when Jordan returned to the team, I began thinking, "This is something that may never happen again. I should be a part of it."

Whether you like Brady and the Patriots is one thing. They are a dominate dynasty like never before in Football. I cannot say I was there to see Babe Ruth, Joe Dimaggio, Muhammed Ali, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Sonny Liston.. but I can say I watched Joe Montana, John Elway, Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Greg Maddux, Lebrom James, Wayne Gretsky, Ric Flair and yes, Tom Brady. I am a John Elway diehard, but Tom Brady is, IMO, the greatest QB ever.

And yeah, Brady has a cute ass,...
Thanks to tight pants/leggings/yoga pants, anyone can have a nice ass. Can't count the number of times I've checked out a "good looking ass" only to find out she's got a really ugly everything else, is really old, or occasionally is a dude. At this point I've all but given up on ass-gazing lol. Don't let tight pants fool you!

As for the game, I live only a couple hours from Boston down here in CT, so I am basically forced to root for any non-Pats team to win, because besides Dallas fans, nothing is worse than the smug bragadocious NE/Boston fans constantly going on and on about their "dynasty".

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thanks to tight pants/leggings/yoga pants, anyone can have a nice ass. Can't count the number of times I've checked out a "good looking ass" only to find out she's got a really ugly everything else, is really old, or occasionally is a dude. At this point I've all but given up on ass-gazing lol. Don't let tight pants fool you!

As for the game, I live only a couple hours from Boston down here in CT, so I am basically forced to root for any non-Pats team to win, because besides Dallas fans, nothing is worse than the smug bragadocious NE/Boston fans constantly going on and on about their "dynasty".

hey! Let me have this! I ask for so little!