Super Bowl LIII Discussion (Pewdiepie & Brady's Arse)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am completely behind the Patriots. Yeah, Tom Brady's cute ass may have a lot to do with it, but not all.

I ignored the Bulls during their first threepeat. And when Jordan returned to the team, I began thinking, "This is something that may never happen again. I should be a part of it."

Whether you like Brady and the Patriots is one thing. They are a dominate dynasty like never before in Football. I cannot say I was there to see Babe Ruth, Joe Dimaggio, Muhammed Ali, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Sonny Liston.. but I can say I watched Joe Montana, John Elway, Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Greg Maddux, Lebrom James, Wayne Gretsky, Ric Flair and yes, Tom Brady. I am a John Elway diehard, but Tom Brady is, IMO, the greatest QB ever.

And yeah, Brady has a cute ass,...
Really thinking about our friendship, now.

You straight guys will have cheerleaders, beer commercials and a lot more :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: Let me have Tom!
What about people who arent gay no straight nor bi? What do they have?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
You straight guys will have cheerleaders, beer commercials and a lot more :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: Let me have Tom!
I mean, this straight dude has work tomorrow night lol, and most of the cheerleaders I find ugly. I'll let you have Tom as long as the Pats lose, deal? Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So no ome is gonna mention The Patriots home field is Gillette Stadium? As in Gillette Razors, who made that awful commercial.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You trying to say I have a shaving fetish?
I was just saying why would people want The Pats to win when you are supporting a team that's home stadium is Sponsored, or whatever you call it, by a company that insulted men amd such.

Also, if you have a shaving fetish than you do you, Foxy Babe.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was just saying why would people want The Pats to win when you are supporting a team that's home stadium is Sponsored, or whatever you call it, by a company that insulted men amd such.

Also, if you have a shaving fetish than you do you, Foxy Babe.

Go to your room.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That sounds more like a excuse than a reason, lol.

back_off_scientist_ghostbusters.gif