Straight Edge Lifestyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Knicky good for you apllaude your turn around

Well I wouldnt really call it a turn around, but thanks anyway :)

i dont think it is and what they mean by limited sexual desire is not total abstinace but only sexual intercourse and other forms of sex with someone you have a strong relationship with and you care about, so see if i wanted to i could have sex with my girlfriend because we care about each other, but were not ready for that yet

Ah, then this part is way too easy, lol.
Yeah...I'm Canadian and Canadians and beer just go hand in hand lol.

Rofl! Nicely put!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I live the Straight Edge lifestyle, occasionally my mates will put shit on me but the old "Straight Edge Just Means Iam Better Than You" line shuts them up, sometimes lol, but it's all in good fun. Iam not really one to brag infact i don't really tell people unless they harp on about it.
It really does help especially because as of about 2 weeks ago i've started going to the gym and doing alot of fitness work for Rep Soccer and i've noticed a couple of people in my grade who have been destined to be really good Football players have slowed down dramatically because of Smoking.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I am straight edge as well. Even though I am just 15 years old a lot of my people drink and smoke a lot. I have been to parties where teens all together would get drunk and I have been called a pussy for not drinking but that is just me, I have a girlfriend and have sexual impulses but don't run off to bed with her. Yeah but I'm straight edge basically.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I am straight edge as well. Even though I am just 15 years old a lot of my people drink and smoke a lot. I have been to parties where teens all together would get drunk and I have been called a pussy for not drinking but that is just me, I have a girlfriend and have sexual impulses but don't run off to bed with her. Yeah but I'm straight edge basically.

I know how you feel iam 15 and have been in the exact same posistion many a time.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I don't consider myself straight edge, but I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs and I've only had sex with my ex-girlfriend. So I guess technically I fit it, but I don't really care about the label.

icebox

Reaction score
I myself am not. I know people who used to be and now are constantly drinking,etc

it honestly makes me woner if some people say they are sXe because they want to be, or because they have to be?:confused_1:

saying you are sXe when your 14/15 is fair and well,and yeah you could say alot of people your age drink,smoke etc. but at the same time...your not supposed to.

i mean i think it's great that people keep away from it all but would it not be better to wait til you have the legel choice to do it or not,to say that you are?

Though i suppose thats alright for me to say,someone who smokes and drinks.

Y2JFan

Reaction score
Straight edge is awesome. I'm glad people are figuring out that this is simply smarter, and the more mature way to be.

It's sad how many people get into their 30s with little more to show for themselves than how many beers they were able to consume at one sitting, how many VDs they acquired, their criminal record and their busted-looking yellow teeth.

While the smart ones are the ones who bothered to take care of themselves, did the work to achieve something later, and actually respected themselves and others.

These are the people who will be glad for their choices, while the others will be filled with regret as they find themselves unable to get a decent career, wind up amounting to very little. All that Blue partying will matter nothing then.

I wish I had lived a straight edge lifestyle when I was young, and if I could do it over again, I would. But as reality has it, there is no going back and making things right. So get it right while you can.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Straight Edge is a fine lifestyle choice if you wish to deny your basic human instincts.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn.....so many Straight Edge people here....well add me to the list...I hate people my age ,16, go around drinking and smoking and fucking everything up...then they brag about it! In all honesty i never brag about being straight edge,but I think ill start.....personally im an athlete...I am doing a sport 3 out of the 4 seasons...summer being my chill time,but do I drink or smoke in the summer? no....I am a virgin but I am all for having sex,just not at like 14,15 too young....

straight_edge76

Yea cool matt lol i know what you mean I play football,wrestle and do track and field with summer spent playing football,wrestling and varous other activites non sports related.
There are way to many teenagers doing drugs, and drinking and some smoking and they brag about "Ohh we got so fucked up.." and they talk about the Sex they get. Or sometimes dont lol i dont brag about Being Staright Edge but might start also, I mean i will sprt my CM Punk T-Shirt to school now lol well when it starts

J

Same here...I started Wieght lifting with my friend who's a body builder...and I Wrestle and play Soccer...So Drugs and shit would ruin' that all...and thats just stupid...

Rell

Reaction score
I'm 17 going on 18 and I don't do any drugs nor do I drink alcohol. It all comes down to my decision and what I feel is right. I wasn't exactly brought up in a great environment. I have a lot of family members who have lost their life's due to drug and alcohol abuse. I only make decision that will better myself as a Man, and I just don't feel I have to drink or smoke to do that. I don't like to call myself "Straight edge", I feel "straight edge" is just a gimmick...I've actually noticed most people who call themselves "Straight Edge" that I have met are usually CM Punk fans on wrestling forums lol. The lifestyle I live is the lifestyle I choose to live.

btw, I have sex regularly...I'm fresh out of High School, what do you expect? But Its with my Girlfriend who I have known since puberty and have been dating for a while so I guess its OK.

straight_edge76

^ yeah the sex thing isn't total abstance but not just goin out and fuck whatever the hell moves lol an dteh STraight Edge thing i dont consider a Gimmick but thats just me