Straight Edge Lifestyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^ Yes, exactly. I myself am not a straight edge, but I'm not out of control either. I mean yes, I enjoy drinking with my friends, and once in a while smoking pot. I'm still a virgin though (15 years old). I have my limits though. I'm never going to smoke ciggarettes, after seeing what they did to my father (he was a great person, but eventually 3 packs a day eventually killed him), and will never do hard drugs of any kind. It isn't a matter of whos smarter, its a matter of who has limits.

Also, I never brag about it. I only talk about it when asked, and never pressure anyone to do anything they don't want to. So basically I'm able to enjoy these things responsibily, without causing damage to my life.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am proud of my alcoholism, that is why they call me Mikeaholic. I don't give a fuck, don't judge me bitches I love to get drunk I'm 19.

Reinvented

Reaction score
What is it with people blaming drugs for there problems???

The people that get messed up by drugs and booze are those that have weak minds and are weak hearted so don't pit the blame on other things.

Straight Edge I found to be something that guys that couldnt get laid or basically get a girl would do this to seem cool. There are many people that are like this but the people that are really Straight Edge WOW I tip my hat to you.

Reaction score
all this straight edge bullshit is lame IMO, its a trend and it pisses me the fuck off when people walk around, noses in the air talking about how they're better than doing drugs; fuck that shit. Just cause you choose not to do them doesn't make you any better than anyone who does drugs or drinks. No One Is Better Than Anyone Else

I smoke weed, drink alcohol, have done other drugs, and have wonderful glorious sex with my GF because its all fun to do. What is life? you really can't answer this because a life is everything to that person. The way i see it we're all here to survive, but we're all going to die anyways so you may as well do as much as you can, have as much fun as you can, and try as many ne things as you can while you're still alive. I never really thought abou tit, but i guess that's why i'm not straight edge.

BTW, drugs don't de-motivate people. it's all about the person doing the drug... i am a habitual pot smoker, and i am as motivated as i was before i lit my first blunt.

J

^^Thats bull shit IMO^^

I believe that it is the people that drink and shit that walk around thinkin there betta...then everyone...Oh i can smoke and drink...I'm such a bad ass...Thats what pisses me off...

Reinvented

Reaction score
If you smoke or don't smoke it doesn't make you better it depends on the person see I drink and smoke but I don't think I'm better then anyone that doesn't but if someone says they better then me someone getting beat down.

Straight Edge is rather gay tho

I wanna ask if you don't drink or do anything bad what do Straight Edge people do???? I can tell you don't play quarters

Reaction score
^^Thats bull shit IMO^^

I believe that it is the people that drink and shit that walk around thinkin there betta...then everyone...Oh i can smoke and drink...I'm such a bad ass...Thats what pisses me off...

i saw we round up all the sXe ppl on here, put that banner of yours in our sigs and start a StraightEdge Army :p w/e. but im sXe and proud of it. just because im proud of it doesnt mean i think im better than you... but if you do drugs or alcohol... i do have more common sence than you.

icebox

Reaction score
i saw we round up all the sXe ppl on here, put that banner of yours in our sigs and start a StraightEdge Army :p w/e. but im sXe and proud of it. just because im proud of it doesnt mean i think im better than you... but if you do drugs or alcohol... i do have more common sence than you.

Common sense has nothing to do with it.
And saying that does give of an "i'm better than you" attitude.
and im sure it wasnt meant that way but it really seems it.

So because i enjoy a cigarette and like to sit and have a couple of drinks with my friends,that means i have no common sense....?
i dont think so.

I don't understand why people slate other so much just because they dont follow the same beliefs as one another....

i mean all it is is "thats bullshit" "your stupid" "thats pathetic"

and well....is it really?
I mean i could say i have a better sense of fun that someone who is straight edge...but we all know that that isnt true.

im starting to rant now so ill shut up..
but i just think that people shouldnt make a judgement on someone because of what they do,or a category they fit into.

Reaction score
ok 1st @ JDawg... i wasnt making fun of you i like that banner. i was half serious.

2nd @ icebox. you say we dont have a sense of fun and youre sense of fun is better than ours. so basicly youre saying that, ruining your body is fun even if youre "not addicted." there is ALWAYS a chance you will get addicted. so, if you get addicted and ruin your life... just remember how it all started.

straight_edge76

damn i didnt think this thread was going to be so popular lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
"I enjoy cocaine because it's a fun thing to do. I enjoy the company of prostitutes for the following reasons: because it's a fun thing to do. If you combine the two together, it's probably even more fun."

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You should try snorting coke off a hookers ass. I imagine that would be alot of fun.

Reaction score
^ Is it as fun as how you defy your true straight-edge values by giving into sexual temptations and fucking the family dog?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^ Is it as fun as how you defy your true straight-edge values by giving into sexual temptations and fucking the family dog?

I can't do that anymore because the family dog is no longer with us. :(

Its too bad though he had epilepsy, and when I'd give it to him while he was having a seizure it was like the wildest thing EVAR!!!