Sting's Tweet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
1 of 2 things will happen.. he will come out ONCE and announce he is going to be a playable character in WWE 2k15 or secondly an announcement will be made on his behalf that he is going to be a playable character.

With the financial troubles Vince has been having since the Network and Universal deal I highly doubt they feel like investing in a highly priced old ass veteran.

If he does debut on RAW, please let it be SOLELY a GM ROLE!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It'll be revealed that he's the pre-order bonus for WWE2K15, I doubt he'll make a 'debut'. But, if he does I'll mark.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It'll be revealed that he's the pre-order bonus for WWE2K15, I doubt he'll make a 'debut'. But, if he does I'll mark.
exactly what I'm thinking, either a pre-order bonus or just simply a playable character in general.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So Psycho Sid sent out the same tweet...

SychoSid.png

and has the same type of photo as his profile photo...

Capture1-8.png

Who knows what could be going on lol

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This must be the month of returns for current and former WWE talent. I didn't care for him on TNA so honestly I'm not excited to see him on WWE. However, Hulk Hogan was better when he came back temporarily for Wrestlemania and the episodes leading up to it than he ever was with TNA, so hopefully this will be a similar situation and he won't be too bad.
huh? Hogan was objectively terrible in his role leading up to Wrestlemania lol. Not that he was worth a damn in TNA, but he was definitely more entertaining there than leading up to Mania.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHERS! WRESTLEMANIA! I SLAMMMMMMED ANDRE THE GIANT! IMMORTAL!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
huh? Hogan was objectively terrible in his role leading up to Wrestlemania lol. Not that he was worth a damn in TNA, but he was definitely more entertaining there than leading up to Mania.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHERS! WRESTLEMANIA! I SLAMMMMMMED ANDRE THE GIANT! IMMORTAL!

I didn't mind him in the very minuscule role he had. It was difficult to dislike him when he was hardly doing anything. He was there for purely nostalgic purposes and I was fine with that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I didn't mind him in the very minuscule role he had. It was difficult to dislike him when he was hardly doing anything. He was there for purely nostalgic purposes and I was fine with that.
Right, nostalgia is natural, but once he started speaking he was really, really bad. Much worse than he was in TNA. The only difference was the pop when his theme hit because, well, WWE has fans that attend their events unlike TNA.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fuck his old TNA jobber ass

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly I'm guessing about 70% of a WWE crowd won't know who he is, and sit there wondering why a 55 year old guy is debuting now and why it's such a big deal.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just realized what an awesome rivalry Sting versus Bray Wyatt could have been. Two dark, enigmatic personalities clashing with one another, and the Crow incarnation of Sting would have been the perfect 'hero' to try and set the Wyatt Family right (or The Shield for that matter... they're the closest thing that we have nowadays to the NWO.) But unfortunately, now is the wrong place, wrong time.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Honestly I'm guessing about 70% of WWE crowds won't know who he is, and sit there wondering why a 55 year old guy is debuting now and why it's such a big deal.
Just depends on the crowd. Where is Raw supposed to be next week?

They'd be wise to debut him either in the South where WCW was popular. Better chance he has more leftover fans there

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

[HASHTAG]#Silverdome[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Red Rain and Majour

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I just realized what an awesome rivalry Sting versus Bray Wyatt could have been. Two dark, enigmatic personalities clashing with one another, and the Crow incarnation of Sting would have been the perfect 'hero' to try and set the Wyatt Family right (or The Shield for that matter... they're the closest thing that we have nowadays to the NWO.) But unfortunately, now is the wrong place, wrong time.
I like this idea. IMO they could still do it to an extent, but instead have Sting be the "failing" hero vs Bray - which will help put Bray over even more

EDIT: I mean IF Sting wrestles it could be a story of an old generation superstar trying to return who gets put down by the new talent. Isn't that the plot to the "The Wrestler"? lol