Sting's Tweet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Go8HkXN.png

I don't really care to be honest but thought some of you might. Points to next monday :p

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Maybe he's just pointing out that it's 7.14.14...

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm so excited to see a 55-year old Sting debut in WWE! It's apparently 2001 all over again.

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Go8HkXN.png

I don't really care to be honest but thought some of you might. Points to next monday :p

He posted this one 4 hours before that one..

Capture1-7.png

I would like to see him come in and be made the babyface RAW GM... could be some nice moments.

I just don't want to see him wrestle.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If this were really true WWE would be using vignettes to set things nicely for him to return
If WWE thought Batista was worth all the hoopla, don't they believe Sting might?
It begs the question of how big Vince thinks Sting's star is.
They've teased him on the network so maybe they already have their answer

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Do you moonlight as a TNA writer bro? "I'M DONE!"

Don't need to explain my thoughts on this.
I should, i'd come on here tuesday and see what testify wanted, and then make sure it gets all fucked up. Taryn Terrell would start to strip and then ODB would come out and the camera would forget all about Taryn being MILF of the year 2014.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If this were really true WWE would be using vignettes to set things nicely for him to return
If WWE thought Batista was worth all the hoopla, don't they believe Sting might?
It begs the question of how big Vince thinks Sting's star is.
They've teased him on the network so maybe they already have their answer
How many times do you need him to show up in a unitard and t-shirt gig before people forget about him?

I'm just going to be 100%. He probably doesnt come out, they probably announce the Sting DVD or WCW section of the WWE network and he gets a hogan spot next week.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's just like you posted in another thread, WWE's main goal is to get the next generation ready. They need more viginettes, no need to worry about Sting any more. He can meet his old buddy at Springfield Retirement Castle.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
This must be the month of returns for current and former WWE talent. I didn't care for him on TNA so honestly I'm not excited to see him on WWE. However, Hulk Hogan was better when he came back temporarily for Wrestlemania and the episodes leading up to it than he ever was with TNA, so hopefully this will be a similar situation and he won't be too bad.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
As long as WWE finds an angle for him, it should work out fine.
Bret Hart came back in January of 2010 (Just like Hogan did) and started an angle with Vince... that was the beginning
He was assaulted by Batista and had his leg broken... this was the middle
He defeated Vince at WM 26 to bring the Hart/McMahon saga to full circle ... this was the end

TNA didn't properly utilize Hogan. They had no angle. They did everything on the fly and hired (then fired) all his buddies
In effect, they wasted a ton of cash for something that could have been booked so simply.