• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sting to WWE rumors starting again

AZUCAR!

Wrestling Observer said:
WWE has entered into discussions with wrestling icon Sting, who has yet to renew his TNA deal.

I don't expect him to goto WWE. If he does, then I don't blame him for leaving the titanic (TNA) and swimming to the shores of the WWE.

If he does sign too, surely that'll mean the rumored Brock/Taker match won't happen, as it's long been rumored WWE have been interested in Sting/Taker. They could even put him into the HOF this year too if he were to sign.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

At this point I don't even care to watch the "dream match", they are both far past their primes and the match quality would suffer even more because of it.

If he signs, good for him to find somewhere to make money. But this is the same story every year, and because of the constant rumours this has lost all appeal to me atleast.

SAIYANS

Would make sense for a Orton opponent if he kept the belt ... One legend he's not killed.

Then Taker could still get Brock and Cena vs Batista could happen

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Return to the gimmick and visits Legend house instant classic
Give him his own show one the network, Orton the Legend Killa he goes around the world crocodile dundee style hunting down legends and punting them in the head. The special would be him taking down the house.

John McHenry

John McHenry
This is Buff Bagwell in his natural habitat, a whore house. Kid's thats not snow on the ground, that's called blow and it's a schedule 2 narcotic.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
MEH! I'd love for him to leave TNA though but I hope WWE only gives him a HOF induction and the specialty appearances, no big name matches.

Slim

WHO CARES! They been doing this same dance year after year after year. It isn't even news anymore. It's expected that we're gonna get this same played out crap every year now and then Sting winds up like... wellllllll I can get a boat load of money from TNA for doing next to nothing soooooo I'll sign with TNA.

Not news anymore.

SAIYANS

The only thing that may have changed stings mind as well as angle is they just worked in a fn high school gym and couldn't sell it out lol.

But sting would need to do something, like idk, hit a fucking gym so he could not have to wear a shirt.