Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

i seriously doubt that chicago can even get past miami, but they definately have potential

Defiant One

Reaction score
Last year Chicago lasted 6 games and this year with Wade hurt, the Bulls are better and than the Heat are older. So the Bulls have a real good shot to beat the Heat.

phantomgerald

the golden state warriors beat the mavs again. apparently don nelson has his old team figured out. might be an early exit for the favourites

Defiant One

Reaction score
I still think the mavs will win it just cant be a sweep now. A 5-6 game series, The Mavs should go back to their big lineup and make the Warriors pay for using a small lineup.

Soulpower

I still think the Mavs win the series, but everyone is expecting a long series (between 6 and 7 games). I'm more surprised by Denver's win against the Spurs, everyone expected San Antonio to win that series easily and Denver looked to be the better team... At least for that one game.

Orlando vs Detroit (I'm taking Detroit) and Houston vs Utah (Houston goes up 2-0) are the two games that will be played tonight.

Defiant One

Reaction score
You're picking Orlando???? Really??? WOW thats a first, Houston will win the series but the Jazz might just win a game or two. Denver did look better in game 1. Denver causes alot of matchup problems for the Spurs, Nene is a beast, and Duncan has his hands full trying to score on Camby. The Spurs need another big man, yeah they have Oberto, and Elson, to go along with Duncan but those two did nothing.

Soulpower

^^^ Oh shit! My bad... I'll have to fix that post. I'm actually picking Detroit (obviously).

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol yeah something had to be up with picking Orlando, no offense to the Magic, but yeah they're not beating Detroit

Soulpower

To no one's surprise, Detroit won and went up 2-0 against Orlando. Houston also went up 2-0 in their series against Utah thanks in large part to Tracy Mcgeady who just went nutty and decided to put the team on his back.

Three games today... Nets vs Raptors (Taking the Raptors), Miami vs CHicago (Taking the Bulls) and Suns vs Lakers (I'm taking Phoenix).

Soulpower

Don't know if its been posted but... Leandro Barbosa of the Suns won the 6th man of the year and Sam Mitchell of the Raptors won the coach of the year.

Maloney

Reaction score
Mavericks vs. Raptors in the finals is my prediction.

circle

Reaction score
The Raptors need to win tonight before we can talk about the NBA finals

I think the lakers will win tonight
Raptors will def win...Bosh better stay out of foul trouble
Miami will bounce back, but if Deng plays like he is out of his mind then it might be a different story.

As far as Utah goes I think Kirelenko will get traded this off-season