Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

yeah. raptors have built a decent team. suprising because they got the top pick in last year's draft. magic with dwight howard is just like that time when they had o'neal.

Defiant One

Reaction score
sort of but when the Magic had Oneal, they also had Penny Hardaway, and Dennis Scott. now they have Howard, Nelson, and Hill. but Lameer is no Hardaway at this point in his career. and Hill can take over a game now and again but not every night, but with Howard Hill doesnt have to anymore.

circle

Reaction score
Hill can't stay healthy...that's the problem, and they drafted fran vasquez who never came to play with Orlando.

Orlando needs to keep Milicic, but I would trade him to Indy for Jermaine O'Neal for sure.

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
i like the spurs coming out of the west, or the suns, i don't think dallas will make it, but i think the pistons will go all the way, to me they are the best team in the east, the east is a weaker conference so they will likely have an easier road to the finals while anybody who makes it out of the west is gonna have to play at least 2 if not 3 incredibly hard series to get to the finals, they are gonna be beat up and tired going into the finals just like dallas was last year

Defiant One

Reaction score
Dallas my fav team, and in my opinion the best team in the league. History says that Dallas wont make it to the finals, but i still think they will. Detroit my former fav team will have an easier road and can match up well with any of the big three(Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix) so u have to like the Piston's chances. but the Heat is a good choice as well.

circle

Reaction score
Dallas plays Warriors/Clippers in the 1st round
then they play the winner of Utah/Houston, which they owned this year
and finally they play winner of the 2/3/6/7 seeds.

Don't think Detroit can beat anyone out west they have 2 players on T-mode ie Rasheed and Rip, and their bench is not as good as everyone thinks. I still don't think they can beat chicago or miami yet either.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Detroit blew out Phoenix earlier this year and i think that was the game Billups got injured in the first quarter and was out the rest of the game. Detroit matches up with well with alot of teams, and Chicago is a jumpshooting team so if they have a couple a off shooting nights then its anyones game. Miami is out of sync trying to acclimate Wade back into the lineup, not to mention they might have to play to Cavaliers in the first round, my personal thoughts on Cleveland aside that could take alot out of an old team. Dallas should at the very least make it to Western Conference and whoever wins the Spurs-Suns round will be a tough mathch-up for the Mavs but i think the Mavs are up to it.

circle

Reaction score
I actually couldn't take too much from the Dallas/San Antonio game on Sunday and that is b/c Duncan was ejected, and the Mavs came back. If Mavs and Spurs in the Western Final then Joey Crawford needs to ref all the gameS!

phantomgerald

i can see dallas faltering. phoenix/san antonio in the west and detroit/cleveland in the east

Defiant One

Reaction score
that Joey Crawford thing was crazy im a MAvs guy but even i thought that was crap eject a guy for laughing. On a side note the last 3 years or so the winner of the MVP award only gets to Conference Finals, so if thats the case i want Nash to get and then the Mavs will make the Finals

circle

Reaction score
Good Point there with Nash and the MVP award!

Season ends tomorrow...although most of the spots have been filled the seeding is not quite done yet.

It looks like the clips won't get in either. That's too bad

Defiant One

Reaction score
the warriors are crushing the Mavs right now partially cuz they resting Dirk, Howard, and Stack. but not to take anything away from the Warriors. they had Dallas' number all year.

Soulpower

The regular season is done and the playoffs start on Saturday.... Here are all the matchups.

Western Conference:

(1)Dallas Mavericks vs (8)Golden State Warriors (Nellie vs Avery!)
(2)Phoenix Suns vs (7)LA Kobes (Rematch of last year, but Amare is playing)
(3)San Antonio Spurs vs (6)Denver Nuggets (The most boring series)
(4)Houston Rockets vs (5) Utah Jazz (The most even series of the bunch)

Eastern Conference:

(1)Detroit Pistons vs (8) Orlando Magic (Kinda like a Snitsky match.. Squash)
(2)Cleveland Cavaliers vs (7) Washington Wizards (No BUtler,Arenas.. Sweep)
(3)Toronto Raptors vs (6) New Jersey Nets (Vinsanity returns to Toronto)
(4)Miami Heat vs (5) Chicago Bulls (Champs could go out in the first round)

Feel free to make your picks.

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
The regular season is done and the playoffs start on Saturday.... Here are all the matchups.

Western Conference:

(1)Dallas Mavericks vs (8)Golden State Warriors (Nellie vs Avery!)
(2)Phoenix Suns vs (7)LA Kobes (Rematch of last year, but Amare is playing)
(3)San Antonio Spurs vs (6)Denver Nuggets (The most boring series)
(4)Houston Rockets vs (5) Utah Jazz (The most even series of the bunch)

Eastern Conference:

(1)Detroit Pistons vs (8) Orlando Magic (Kinda like a Snitsky match.. Squash)
(2)Cleveland Cavaliers vs (7) Washington Wizards (No BUtler,Arenas.. Sweep)
(3)Toronto Raptors vs (6) New Jersey Nets (Vinsanity returns to Toronto)
(4)Miami Heat vs (5) Chicago Bulls (Champs could go out in the first round)

Feel free to make your picks.

i like the mavs, spurs, suns, an rockets out west (i know no upsets, but rockets/jazz will be a great series)

and the pistons, cavs, Nets, and bulls in the east

toronto could be a good team soon, but they lack playoff experience

i still like the pistons overall, a highly emotional secound round matchup with the bulls, should be a tough series, but i think they will come out of it fine, and while the cavs are inching ever closer to the top dogs in the east, i still think they lack experience, but you can never count lebron out

Defiant One

Reaction score
I like Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, Houston in the West and in the east
Detroit, Cleveland, New Jersey, Chicago overall the Mavs in the West, and the Pistons in the East