Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
I have the Piston-Bulls being a 6-7 game series Pistons pulling it out in the end though rooting for the Bulls and wouldnt be surprised if they won.
Cavaliers-Nets 5-6 game series Cavaliers advancing to East Conf. Finals
Suns-Spurs Grandaddy of em all this is the hardest series to pick a winner in but im going with the idk my gut mind says Spurs but i have a haunch the Suns will win it, Ill know my pick after game 1. Wow Utah beat Houston tough break for mcGrady and yao. Jazz-Warrirors should be a decent series i think if Davis is healthy GS wins it in 6 to advance to Conf. Finals.

Soulpower

Pistons blew up the Bulls in the first game and they're up 1-0... I had the Pistons winning in 7 but after that first game... I say it ends in 5 or 6 games.

phantomgerald

the thing about the heat-bulls series was that o'neal was neutralised by wallace. pistons doesn't have a dominant big man so wallace's ability is decreased

Defiant One

Reaction score
completely agree Phantom, but I still think the Bulls will win 3-4 games in that series. I cannot wait until Suns-Spurs tonight I think the winner of that series will go to the NBA Finals, and most likely will win it. The Suns have been knocking on the door for a couple of years now, and this could be there year since they're finally healthy.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah I know Dallas is my fav. team i had them winning the whole thing, personally i think everyone is being hard on Dirk he is still the MVP, its a regular season award. He had the best season and was the best player on the best team nuff said. If Dallas played the Kings or the Clippers they would have swept them, but as it turns out Dallas had to play a team that was kryptonite to them, they just had bad luck that way. Next year they will still be in the top 3 teams in the league.

circle

Reaction score
With Dallas out the playoffs lost its zing...I mean in my mind, and IFL battleground is getting better ratings than a lot of these games, which makes it even more gut wretching!

phantomgerald

i think that whoever wins the sun-spurs series would go on to becoming champions

circle

Reaction score
I really don't want to see another SA NBA win, but if thats what the basketball gods have in store then so be it. I really want phoenix to finally win an NBA title too. In the East I'm hoping Lebron can step up his game and finally take over. I still don't think King James is the next Jordan b/c he seems so passive, but his D' on RJ at the end of game 1 help me sway a little bit. Still think Detroit can go to the finals if they can beat Chicago...ON THE ROAD! They will probably be 2-0 by the time this is done with.

I hope Golden State and Utah go 7 games also.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Sunday the Spurs convinced me that they can win that series in 6-7. Im really interested in seeing how the Jazz-Warriors play out i have no clue who the hell im rooting for. I think for the first time in my life im rooting for the Spurs cuz im so sick of everyone praising Nash like he is a God or something, he is great and he should rightfully be the MVP if that were the case the writers would have voted him MVP.The Bulls down 2-0 they can at least win 2 maybe 3 games in Chicago. I think the Nets can still pull it out Lebron and pips.

phantomgerald

my prediction will be warriors-spurs and pistons-cavs. i can see the bulls at least winning a couple, and the nets might get a win or two.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Jazz-Spurs and Bulls-Nets those are my picks i already made em so i gotta stick with them, though I believe the Pistons will win out, and the cavs will make it tough on the Nets as will the Suns for the Spurs

phantomgerald

i can't see how the bulls can overcome the deficit. they have really been blown out in both matches.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah but if Chicago wins the next two then its all even again, the problem is i dont see the Pistons losing 4/5 which is how many it will take for the Bulls to win this series.

phantomgerald

yeah that would be a huge comeback if chicago can win this. the nets-cavs are still pretty close. if cavs win this it's over in my opinion