Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
King James the season ends here for him, they go down to the Pistons if 5-7 games. Spurs and Pistons is a hard one to pick cuz they match up so well with one another. I cant believe Tim Duncan is this close to getting a fourth ring and I think if he does then there is no debating it he is the Best Power Forward EVER. Now I already feel like that cuz of his skills and the three rings, but I just think if and when he wins a fourth no one can argue with it. People always say Karl Marlone and Charles Barkely but they got no rings.

phantomgerald

yeah i can't believe the level he's playing at even with his age. i thought he was going downhill after last season, but he jsut stepped back up to the all-star level

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah ya gotta remember last year he had a naggin foot injury. He didnt talk much about it but it really hurt his game. Now he is back to full strength he is a beast again, and in MVP form. I cant believe no one even mentioned him during the season for MVP, myself included.

phantomgerald

maybe because he is way too consistent and posts MVp-like numbers year in year out whereas nash is improving and nowitzki got the help from the team as they were the best in the league

Defiant One

Reaction score
good point, Have you ever heard of such a thing a guy being TOO consistent. lol The spurs always win more than 50 games and Duncan always has 20 and 10 averages.

Hey let me ask you a question do you think if his career ended today Steve Nash is Hall Fame Worthy???

phantomgerald

i think it'll have to take him a couple more years to convince me he's hall of fame material, but if it ended now, he'll definately get some consideration.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Kinda agree with you Phantom but for sure gets consideration for his stats and being two time MVP.

Spurs up 2-0 on the Jazz another win in pretty convincing fashion. I still think this series could might be a sweep but the Jazz could get lucky and win a game maybe two if they really turn it on, cuz in both games thus far they played in stretches but crap at times as well. So if they put a full games effort into it they could win a game.

phantomgerald

i don't think anybody might envision any other finals other than spurs-pistons. both series miight be a sweep

phantomgerald

if spurs win the finals, duncan for playoff MVP for sure. but what if pistons win? who will be their MVP?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Whoever plays best, but i can see Billups becoming 2 time Finals MVP. He makes their offense go. But Sheed when he plays well theyre hard to beat.

phantomgerald

i don't think anybody in Detroit really stood out. they got so far because they got a collective team of four players(prince, hamiliton, wallace, billups) who if they were in any other team, would probably be the #2 guy.

Defiant One

Reaction score
true they are the exact meaning of a team, no superstar just a group of guys who are very good. No one player is above the team. Anywayz they up 2-0 on the cavs by beating them the exact same way as game 1.

phantomgerald

once they stop james, the cavs are stopped. people like marshall, hughes and snow need to step up

Defiant One

Reaction score
Hughes was an allstar, Gooden gives em close to 20 and 10, Jones, Marshall, Pavolovich, Gibson are all good-great shooters if used right, Z is a guy that gives em close to 20 and 10. Lebron has some help, but if Lebron struggles they lose. He is almost as important to the Cavs as Nash is to the Suns. Stop Lebron the Cavs lose.