Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Another spoiler......it's a Marvel movie.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I still don’t know which one of you is which.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Yeah dick move not to use a spoiler tag. Some people just want to talk about the movie before watching it without looking at leaks or spoilers.

Anyway I just came back from the cinema and I absolutely loved it. I don't think young fans who have never seen the older movies will love it but I grew up with them and was ecstatic to see Tobey, Molina, Dafoe etc...

I was quite shocked to see how much screen time they gave everyone, I would've been ready to bet a lot of money on characters such as a Lizard or Sandman being in the movie for a couple of seconds but nope, everyone had their moment. May's death was quite emotional, most of the movie was actually. They took their time and didn't drown in the movie in action which is very ballsy but in the end it worked out very well.

Now I want to watch it again with a more unbiased eye and really pay attention to the flaws and inconsistencies.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright I just saw the movie and holy shit I’m speechless. Definitely one of my favorite MCU films. Maybe my favorite. Yes you read that correctly. This movie is a love letter to anyone who’s ever been a superhero fan or more specifically a Spider Man fan. Amazing acting, writing, and story. This shit gets really dark and emotional but there’s also some hilarious moments. Every character got their moment.

Tobey and Andrew made me so happy. I’m so glad they got actual screen time and actual stories instead of just cameos. This movie really was for three generations of spider man fans. I never thought I’d see these two suit up as spider man again. Just amazing.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No Way Home may now be my new favorite MCU film.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Andrew Garfield is by far my least favorite Spiderman I said this going into the film but my god did he fucking kill it. I mean don't get me wrong Toby was great but Andrew was fantastic the story arc of him saving MJ & him being able to redeem himself was really fun.

I mean can we also talk about how the kill of any bae :boobitch that being said I was half expecting to see like some sort of version of uncle Ben for holland. I think they did great with all the villians give them all enough screen time and shit too. I do got a theory though about Strange I'm pretty sure we seen two different versions of Strange in movie. I think at some point when Strange went in desert or the other time he left that we got a switcheroo.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'd say that I still like GotG and Infinity War better but this one definitely is in my MCU top 3 now.

Also after the clusterfuck that was Venom 2, I can say that I'm happy that he won't be in the MCU and they will probably have their own version of the character.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'd say that I still like GotG and Infinity War better but this one definitely is in my MCU top 3 now.

Also after the clusterfuck that was Venom 2, I can say that I'm happy that he won't be in the MCU and they will probably have their own version of the character.

Yeah I have mixed feelings. On one hand I want the universes to be connected but Tom Hardy's Venom doesn't feel like an MCU character so maybe it's just better they have a different Venom. Idk