Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Just got back from watching No Way Home just wow is the first word I gotta say. Appreciate it people seeing what happened we might never get this ever again involving these Actors. I really enjoyed the past two Spidey Films but I can say I loved this Film way more than the past two. I'm in fear of what happened to our Spidey and where he could happen after all the consequences of his actions in this Film. So much heart in this Film and my Favorite Scene among all the greatness in this had to be..

When Garfield and Maguire showed up during Holland's lowest point after losing Aunt May that broke me to no end that was a moment for me. Holland wants to give up and the other two Spidey's are in tears while telling their lives to Holland Jesus that was an amazing Scene to watch. It showed Peter we got through that darkness you can as well. Even the moments when Tobey needed to have his back cracked by Garfield which was so funny or just when they were prepping to take on those Villains special to me as well as Garfield catching MJ and tearing up. I was hoping he would say to MJ I couldn't catch Gwen I wasn't going let it happen again but the tears was enough to get me to crying too. Dafoe my God was amazing in this as well as Molina but shit he beat out every Villain the way he performed as Green Goblin. To me that is the Goblin of the Comics and the bar has been raised for the next person who plays him. The End Credits Scene with Venom oh boy the Symbiote stayed or a piece of him stayed right which means he'll find Spidey and we'll get Symbiote Spidey and chaos will ensue. Don't know what and who Spidey will be facing in that and with time fucked we don't know what the World will look like after the next Strange film. All I know I'll be there to watch it

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
they basically removed spidey from the MCU. wasn’t the the plan? I rememember them saying they’d do one more spidey film in the MCU and then the rest would be on their own not connected. How the ended it would be the perfect way to do that really.

Reactions: Gentleman Jake

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
what if Ned becomes venom?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
they basically removed spidey from the MCU. wasn’t the the plan? I rememember them saying they’d do one more spidey film in the MCU and then the rest would be on their own not connected. How the ended it would be the perfect way to do that really.

Exactly they did it perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
what if Ned becomes venom?

Well in the Comics turns into Hobgoblin and they teased the possibility of another best friend of Peter turning on him but I wonder how we get to Ned being Venom. He was able to use Magic quite well and Strange was even like hmm this kid could be somebody down the road. Jacob Batalon wants it to happen and I think he's a good Ned but at times I'm like fuck off Ned and MJ in this so I wouldn't be shocked to see it happen just don't see him being a menacing villain but that could all change with some power ups for sure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They’re not removing him from shit lol. Kevin Feige basically confirmed that Sony and marvel are going to continue working together. He just won’t be as tightly connected as before and is probably free to move between universes. They’re not just gonna drop the “Peter getting MJ and Ned back” storyline.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They’re not removing him from shit lol. Kevin Feige basically confirmed that Sony and marvel are going to continue working together. He just won’t be as tightly connected as before and is probably free to move between universes. They’re not just gonna drop the “Peter getting MJ and Ned back” storyline.

:reganderp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Spider Man No Way Home has now crossed 1 billion at the box office. Glad to see fans are still turning out for Spidey despite our predicament. With this number it is now the highest grossing film of 2021. It should surpass spider man far from home in a few days to become the highest grossing spider man film of all time.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I was very happy to realize yesterday that this movie holds on pretty well on the second watch. Also want to point out that they keep saying that Arn Anderson has the best spinebuster and yet..
no-way-home-spider-man-no-way-home.gif

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was very happy to realize yesterday that this movie holds on pretty well on the second watch. Also want to point out that they keep saying that Arn Anderson has the best spinebuster and yet..
no-way-home-spider-man-no-way-home.gif
How they managed to break through like four floors I don’t know but okay :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
How they managed to break through like four floors I don’t know but okay :lol
Are you trying to find some logic in a movie that features three different people crawling on walls and shooting webs, a human battery, a talking lizard, a guy with metal tentacles and a wizard?

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler