Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It looks like the trailer leak from a few days ago was right. The trailer focused on the five villains but teased the other spider men. Doc Ock’s little “you’re not Peter” comment and doctor strange literally telling him that they all died at the hands of their spider men. So Tom Holland’s spider man is supposed to kill all of them to make sure the timeline doesn’t get screwed up. Poor guy. And it looks like they may kill off either MJ or Ned.

I’m ok they didn’t show Tobey and Andrew but I’m gonna flip out if they’re not in the movie lol.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It looks like the trailer leak from a few days ago was right. The trailer focused on the five villains but teased the other spider men. Doc Ock’s little “you’re not Peter” comment and doctor strange literally telling him that they all died at the hands of their spider men. So Tom Holland’s spider man is supposed to kill all of them to make sure the timeline doesn’t get screwed up. Poor guy. And it looks like they may kill off either MJ or Ned.

I’m ok they didn’t show Tobey and Andrew but I’m gonna flip out if they’re not in the movie lol.

Yeah it's not a deal breaker for me but I doubt and maybe it's only a small portion who doesn't know the other two Spideys are in it at this point. I loved that Peter has to grow up in this he needs to understand this needs to happen and of course it blows up in his face with his decisions. Love seeing Electro looking like fucking Electro with that classic look and of course Green Goblin with Dafoe talking in the background. Man when Gwen died in Garfield franchise in his second film it broke my heart. I believed in their chemistry and their love and it sucks that the rest of the Film was everywhere. So if they killed off MJ I don't know if we had that with them just yet to even tease that but Ned dying yeah that can happen and still effect Peter losing something in the process of this all happening. Hey check this out Green Goblin with upgrades?

QkEdJqY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah it's not a deal breaker for me but I doubt and maybe it's only a small portion who doesn't know the other two Spideys are in it at this point. I loved that Peter has to grow up in this he needs to understand this needs to happen and of course it blows up in his face with his decisions. Love seeing Electro looking like fucking Electro with that classic look and of course Green Goblin with Dafoe talking in the background. Man when Gwen died in Garfield franchise in his second film it broke my heart. I believed in their chemistry and their love and it sucks that the rest of the Film was everywhere. So if they killed off MJ I don't know if we had that with them just yet to even tease that but Ned dying yeah that can happen and still effect Peter losing something in the process of this all happening. Hey check this out Green Goblin with upgrades?

QkEdJqY.jpg

I had a feeling someone would clip Goblin’s new look

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I had a feeling someone would clip Goblin’s new look

When I first saw it I thought did his Son Harry help him with his upgrades but I had to remind myself that by this time Harry wasn't involved in his business and only becomes involved via his Father's death. Still great minds think alike.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm going to the cinema with two pairs of trousers, a brown one and a white one.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
So much hype for this film after the new trailer dropped!

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Seeing that Goblin suit again, and knowing Dafoe is back playing it. Give it to me now.

IdioticImportantHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Green Goblin may be the most iconic comic book movie villain ever. Willem Dafoe is a treasure.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
They haven't shown much from Sandman and Lizard for some reason, I expect them to be featured a lot less than the other villains.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They haven't shown much from Sandman and Lizard for some reason, I expect them to be featured a lot less than the other villains.

Yeah at this point I’m convinced those two are entirely CGI and we’re not even gonna see the actual actors.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
One week to go until spider man. God help me I can’t take this.