Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
There were a few leaks about the plot of the movie, I was weak and I read them... if they're true, the climax of the movie is going to be absolutely insane.

Supposedly, the three Spider-Men will battle the Sinister Six on the Statue of Liberty.

If true, I swear I'm going to need white trousers for this movie.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There were a few leaks about the plot of the movie, I was weak and I read them... if they're true, the climax of the movie is going to be absolutely insane.

Supposedly, the three Spider-Men will battle the Sinister Six on the Statue of Liberty.

If true, I swear I'm going to need white trousers for this movie.

there’s also rumors there’s no sinister six. It’s only the five villains from the prior two movies.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
the prior two movies.
I'm not sure what you mean by that, because we already know there will be villains from the five movies with Tobey and Andrew.

Electro, Octavius, Goblin, Vulture and Sandman are confirmed. It would be weird if they didn't take the opportunity to add Scorpion or Lizard to the group and make it the S6. It's only rumors though so what I read might be wrong just as what you said might be right, I guess we'll see in one month. I'm excited either way, I'm sure we will have a lot of surprises. From the Lego toys sets, I still think Scorpion will be in. He was in Homecoming, but not in suit yet.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by that, because we already know there will be villains from the five movies with Tobey and Andrew.

Electro, Octavius, Goblin, Vulture and Sandman are confirmed. It would be weird if they didn't take the opportunity to add Scorpion or Lizard to the group and make it the S6. It's only rumors though so what I read might be wrong just as what you said might be right, I guess we'll see in one month. I'm excited either way, I'm sure we will have a lot of surprises. From the Lego toys sets, I still think Scorpion will be in. He was in Homecoming, but not in suit yet.

Vulture isn’t confirmed lol. It’s Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, Electro, and Lizard. Those are the five rumored villains. And the ongoing rumor is those five are the only villains in the movie and there won’t be a sixth. Apparently the goal was to only use villains from the previous two franchises and not from Holland’s franchise.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Vulture isn’t confirmed lol.
spider-man-no-way-home-toys-lego-drone-duel.jpg

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I’ve never seen that anywhere so that might be fake. In literally every single piece of marketing Vulture hasn’t been shown/mentioned and hasn’t been part of any rumor lmao.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh it’s actually listed for sale on Lego’s official website so you may be right :lol
I guess Vulture may be the final member then but I’m not too sure.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sign me up Vulture was never a guy I loved in the Comics and Keaton made me fall in love with him so much. After watching the second Venom film I'm saying this and going to be wrong in...

The three Spider-Mans don't defeat all the Villains in this and Venom becomes another ally in the fight if not Spidey/Venom vs one or two of the other Villains. You know Sony wants that big pay day for themselves.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Massive leak/spoiler
99D47673-3F0B-4C20-962E-C000D5ECBADC.jpeg

Sabretooth

Reaction score
SECOND TRAILER CONFIRMED FOR TUESDAY…

well at least it’s debuting at a fan event lol but I’d imagine it’d drop online right after. They’re also confirming big surprises for the event. Could that mean what we think it means

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Sabretooth

Reaction score
second poster before trailer drop tomorrow.

B29EB2B1-E821-4060-B973-9474051B05F7.jpeg