Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
To be fair, it was no different than what Monk was doing here. He deleted like 30 accounts for no reason. He then proceeded to get rid of the rest of the forum.

Had Mike not come along, who knows how far Monk would have gone. I'm sure this place costs money as well but the only reason it didn't get worse here was because Mike stepped in and caught Monk in the middle of his rampage.

Monk first banned my IP, but not my account, and I guess the idiot forgot about proxies so when I used the proxy to log in and post my thread asking for my IP to be unbanned, Monk unbanned it but then deleted me less than a minute later. He tried to say that my IP wasn't banned but he didn't know I took a screenshot.

I am not taking any credit for anything here but for a good 10-15 minutes, I was the only person deleted. I then contacted Mike on FB and sent him my screenshots to tell him what was going on and Wordlife texted him, I think because I contacted Wordlife and, at the time I contacted him, Worldife, myself and now XBA were deleted.

If Monk wanted revenge on Mike, he could have just did something to Mike's account instead of deleting a shit ton of posters, many of which being the people who keep this place alive with discussion. It's the same as how J could have gone over there and just fucked with Monk's account. Monk choose to fuck with almost everyone instead of just Mike so I don't see why J should have had to do the same.

Well thats just it, Mike`s account is protected, there was nothing Monk could do to it. And I am by no means approving of what Monk did, but Monk`s hate was for Mike and this is for all intensive purposes is Mike`s forum. WTF is not Monk`s forum. It`s Reaper. And ultimately no matter how you look at it, two wrongs don`t make a right as Gards said. WTF would have died all on its own I hate to say because I do like some of those guys there. Stooping to Monk`s level makes you no better then Monk. Monk is 27 years old (suposedly) and displayed the maturity of a 3 year old. I would like to think we are better then that. We didn`t need to get revenge. I didn`t think we took things that personally, but I guess some of us do.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Well thats just it, Mike`s account is protected, there was nothing Monk could do to it. And I am by no means approving of what Monk did, but Monk`s hate was for Mike and this is for all intensive purposes is Mike`s forum. WTF is not Monk`s forum. It`s Reaper. And ultimately no matter how you look at it, two wrongs don`t make a right as Gards said. WTF would have died all on its own I hate to say because I do like some of those guys there. Stooping to Monk`s level makes you no better then Monk. Monk is 27 years old (suposedly) and displayed the maturity of a 3 year old. I would like to think we are better then that. We didn`t need to get revenge. I didn`t think we took things that personally, but I guess some of us do.

I know what you mean and I am not saying what happened was right in any way, shape or form. I think it was more of a 'heat of the moment' thing. Here we are, some members going back 3-4 years, and they come on to IWF to see that their accounts are gone, and all their threads are gone (in CTG's case). As soon as people saw that, it pissed them off and all people wanted to do was fuck Monk up and WTF was a target because we all knew MS was there and he had been an admin (not sure when he was de-admined, I hadn't posted there in ages). That and having to register like 3 times in one day here was slightly annoying, not to mention how annoying it must have been for Mike to do the same shit all day long because of one idiot.

Had people known that our stats and all could be fixed, I don't think it would have gotten as far as it did. People felt they had to start all over again.

MS could have grown some testicles and found another way to get revenge on Mike instead of dragging a bunch of people down that had nothing to do with his hate for Mike. Spam his email, send him messages on facebook of fat naked people, whatever. Monk likes to act as if he is the smartest guy in the forum but he proved today how stupid he is but not being able to come up with other means of revenge other than to take a bunch of innocent people down with him.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

VCash: 500

Rep: 330

Klide

Reaction score
I feel naked with my join date for some reason? also my GFX mod. Cant even have a decent size avy lol.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Is there going to be a revamp on the staff. If anything right now, and I know you guys can care less, but some of you have opened your ears to me about a lot of stuff on here, TG, XBA, LHR, FrenchKiss, and of course Mike.

Let me just say one thing, and don't take this as ass kissing because it is not, just me manning up to prove a solid point. I would like to apologize to the former staff I was on (that was TG, MC, XBA, noumenon, Klide and Nino) for having my staff spot but not executing my powers to the fullest extent. I let you guys down and for that, I am sorry and would like a possibility to start again for a second chance. After today, there are a few members here, including myself, who deserve some recognition for helping this forum out. I'm not taking credit for everything, because LHR and I worked together, and the two of us truly deserve something for it, just saying. I'm not a hero like people are claiming me to be (well, just TIO, but he just fucks around) and I know some of you are still wishy-washy about me, saying I'm two faced and whatnot. But when push comes to shove, in the end, we're all a big community and we have to look out for one another, you know? Hence why I think Mike has done the best job possible on this forum, through all the bullshit that he's been through since day one coming back.

With that aside, I'd like to say I'm glad this is figured out and situated. From this day forward, I have no real reason to be getting into flaming wars and whatnot with anyone, and the only real shit talk that comes from me for the next few days goes in the direction of the missing and not forgotten MS for what he had done.

That is all.... glad to have this forum back and running. If you talk to any of the members on this forum off of the forum, like Kizza, Beer and such, let them know to remake their accounts asap.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Sickens me that j-dawg gets mod spot before me & lhr gets legend status before me.

EDIT: whoever changed my join date put the wrong one on there,i joined in feb 07

the408kid

Reaction score
Just to let you know I have over 500 posts but it's not a big deal.

Reaction score
On the theme of a staff revamping, I guess I'll give the view of a member on it.

First of all, do not remod Beer in the HIAT section. That one was only ever going to cause problems, and that's not what we should be looking for right now. I know it's just HIAT, but shit spews out elsewhere, and that's not going to help.

Secondly, as I said elsewhere, I think we need more wrestling mods. Personally, I'd like to see the subforums split back up into their own sections like this:

WWE | Modded by someone like LH or Charismatic Edge who are active in there
TNA | JBonez or Charismatic Edge
Other Wrestling | Modded by Montana, with indy talk and general wrestling talk in here

To replace ms in Serious Discussion, you should probably have Axis since he's the most intelligent member on the forum and he posts in there.

VIP - if needed, Kizza.

GFX - if needed, Klide.

BTB - if needed, Brandon.

Nation to take back his sections.

Great One to take back News & Rumours.

Whatever for the rest.

Just my view. Take it or leave it.

edit - forgot the review section. Chucky Tee's Gee needs that. Also forgot about MMA discussion, but also don't care about it, so w/e.

Kizza

Reaction score
Uh, post count was like 6.9k

Rep was 220.

VCash was 500.

Join date was like Feb 08.