Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
He didnt take away the admin title, just the ability to do anything (ie fix people's posts, etc)

J...

Reaction score
Ohhh shit I guess he's waitin to give all the admins back all there powers, he must have something planned or such.

On a side not, no admins should have the power to delete members, sections or any of that anymore.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^um, thats good in theory, but not in practice. I mean if a section is useless should it just sit there and take up space?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Ohhh shit I guess he's waitin to give all the admins back all there powers, he must have something planned or such.

On a side not, no admins should have the power to delete members, sections or any of that anymore.

Speaking of Backstabbing Bastards...

You do realise that MS was no longer admin on WTF right? It was just Blaze, WS and I. Seriously, you shouldn't be given a mod spot he after what you did over there. That just shows how immature some people can be.

Two wrongs do no make a right.

J...

Reaction score
^^um, thats good in theory, but not in practice. I mean if a section is useless should it just sit there and take up space?

I mean't sections, members and stuff, deleting post and threads would still be good.

Speaking of Backstabbing Bastards...

You do realise that MS was no longer admin on WTF right? It was just Blaze, WS and I. Seriously, you shouldn't be given a mod spot he after what you did over there. That just shows how immature some people can be.

Two wrongs do no make a right.

I was already a mod before all the shit MS pulled and he was telling everyone he was goin to go over there and shit so I fucked him over, I don't give a fuck who got fucked over in the process, as he didn't when he fucked this site up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I mean't sections, members and stuff, deleting post and threads would still be good.

I was already a mod before all the shit MS pulled and he was telling everyone he was goin to go over there and shit so I fucked him over, I don't give a fuck who got fucked over in the process, as he didn't when he fucked this site up.

You miss my point. Monkeystyle no longer had anything to do with the site. He was fired. He was inactive. And than you come in, and although we were really inactive. I just sit here and wonder, why the fuck you would do it when it is not his site. We don't care about Monkeystyle, well I don't. You did it just because you wanted 'revenge' on Monkeystyle, when all you were doing was costing Reap money. So before you go on saying you fucked over Monkeystyle, do you really think he cared about that.

I really don't see why Mike or any of them should trust you anymore. You could do this to IWF if you find a better site that you like.

Reaction score
J, as much as I like you, the whole revenge thing was very childish. All you're doing is lowering yourself to his standards, and that isn't a good thing.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho

I ment sections too. For example, since its clear that the iwfBay thing isn't working I've moved the threads to the archive. I plan on deleting the section as soon as I have the ability to do so again. Someone needs to be able to do that.

I was already a mod before all the shit MS pulled and he was telling everyone he was goin to go over there and shit so I fucked him over, I don't gou yive a fuck who got fucked over in the process, as he didn't when he fucked this site up.

I don't think you need to be de-modded, but I do agree with Gards. Just because Monk messed with us, and fucked a lot of stuff up, doesn't mean Gards, Reaper and the others who had nothing to do with Monk`s actions needed to be punished too. Banning him there, okay. Maybe deleting just Monk`s posts, okay. But you probably went a little too far.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
You guys were really paying money for WTF?

It's called Hosting, Reap payed $110 to get the hosting, and I think he extended it. So now, that costed him money, and the vBulletin was $279 alone, not to mention the countless hours I spent setting it up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Last post by I in this thread:

By Mattan (Reaper)
*Well i was recently informed about the situation that went down. I have not been able to be around on my forum due to a recent surgery that i had last week. The surgery was indeed serious and had to do with my heart condition but luckily i got through it with no problems. I was going to return to my forum next monday. Just for everyone wondering, Monk hasn't been an admin on my forum for a few weeks now due to inactivity and it looked like left us for this place. I have not talked to him in over a month and had nothing to do with what happened here. I am sorry to those of you who had to rejoin on here and for the lost posts, but what J did was out of hand. He destroyed my entire forum. That was not only a childish thing to do but also stupid. I trusted you J, you could have at least contacted me before doing this. The real sad thing is that you are a mod after what you have done and you were the one talking shit about everyone here after Monk got banned.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think you need to be de-modded, but I do agree with Gards. Just because Monk messed with us, and fucked a lot of stuff up, doesn't mean Gards, Reaper and the others who had nothing to do with Monk`s actions needed to be punished too. Banning him there, okay. Maybe deleting just Monk`s posts, okay. But you probably went a little too far.

To be fair, it was no different than what Monk was doing here. He deleted like 30 accounts for no reason. He then proceeded to get rid of the rest of the forum.

Had Mike not come along, who knows how far Monk would have gone. I'm sure this place costs money as well but the only reason it didn't get worse here was because Mike stepped in and caught Monk in the middle of his rampage.

Monk first banned my IP, but not my account, and I guess the idiot forgot about proxies so when I used the proxy to log in and post my thread asking for my IP to be unbanned, Monk unbanned it but then deleted me less than a minute later. He tried to say that my IP wasn't banned but he didn't know I took a screenshot.

I am not taking any credit for anything here but for a good 10-15 minutes, I was the only person deleted. I then contacted Mike on FB and sent him my screenshots to tell him what was going on and Wordlife texted him, I think because I contacted Wordlife and, at the time I contacted him, Worldife, myself and now XBA were deleted.

If Monk wanted revenge on Mike, he could have just did something to Mike's account instead of deleting a shit ton of posters, many of which being the people who keep this place alive with discussion. It's the same as how J could have gone over there and just fucked with Monk's account. Monk choose to fuck with almost everyone instead of just Mike so I don't see why J should have had to do the same.

I feel bad for Reaper, of course, but Monk chose to dig this hole for himself. He came here to try to get people to go over to that forum as well.