Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
Holy shi..... you gotta be kidding me. No wonder he got banned.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Who didn't get deleted? Seems like 90% of active members got deleted except me, Mike and a few others that count for the rest of the 10%.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Rep Points 13000 something

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
What in the hell? :smh It's the real me, same username and stuff.

Put my VIP back in, and put it back to April 2008 when I joined.

Posts was like 4,800 I believe. (Something like that) And my rep was 108, don't remember how many points it took to get there.

Reaction score
Leave it up to the people to decide. It sounds like it's time for changes anyway. One main admin and one backup. That's all you need.

PS There's a real need for an active mod in the TNA section. The Destination X thread is still stickied and there's no Lockdown thread.

Just noticed this. I was thinking about something like this before, and I think more than one mod is required for all of those subforums, because they don't check all of them. Monty, for example, is active in Street Fight and ROH, but I don't see a whole lot of him outside of those two sections.

edit - THANK FUCK. I didn't think Dylan would bother joining back up. :eek:

nation

Reaction score
So am I all set to be mod again for the entertainment section? TG verified it's me and I can have others verify as well.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If LHR is on, I sent her a message on PSN asking how much depth the combat is in Yakuza 3. I'll add you in a few mins TG.

haha, yes, this is the real Nation. I haven't played my PS3 yet today but I got that first message you sent about the combat a few days ago.

YAY FOR A REAL ACCOUNT.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I've been talking to Chaos on Facebook, sent him pleanty of msgs and still haven't had my admin powers restored since the fake Noum situation.