Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
I'm back Mike... it's the real me this time. So if you would be so kind as to restore my status...lol

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I can't say I blame him. Like I said if I was him, I'd just work at restoring everything back to normal. (ie get the sections viewable) to the right people, and when the deleted staff members return come up with ways to verify that it is them.

noumenon

Reaction score
LMAO @ my avy. I figured it was kind of symbolic of today in many ways.

Anyway Mike the idea I had so you know it's me is text Alex a word or phrase and he'll text it to me and I'll post it here.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Well, MS thank you for proving me right.

This is the real XBA, can I get my Admin spot back?

I had like 11,250 posts or something like that and a shit load of vcash thnx to WM last night but wasn't online to see the final amount, but that doesn't really matter. I can change my own stuff if I can get my Admin back.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
I figured something like this would happen. MS has been a bad seed since day one.

Anyway...give me my legend status back damnit!

Rep: >or= 60

Reaction score
that or people will need to prove that they are who they say they are. Fortunatly for me I have Chaos on Facebook and have been sending him msgs, so hopefully that gets him to release my admin power black out. I can confirm Nation is Nation because he added me on PSN which only he would be able to do. I can also confirm Wordlife (Facebook) and would be able to confirm J-Dawg (Xbox Live), XBA (Facebook), LadyHotRod (Facebook) and I think that is how it would be safe to confirm most of the deleted accounts when they return.

Leave it up to the people to decide. It sounds like it's time for changes anyway. One main admin and one backup. That's all you need.

PS There's a real need for an active mod in the TNA section. The Destination X thread is still stickied and there's no Lockdown thread.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Blah

I was VIP, about 1,652 posts, 39 rep power, join date august 2006