Snitsky in ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
As there is no ECW sub forum yet i will do in here.

He made his debut last night taking out bobby lashley after his match with hardcore holly. I still do not rate snitsky and i never have and i never will what do you guys think of him being in ECW.

I think that it just shows that Vince could not care less about ECW by throwing snitsky into the frame. He was never any good on raw and he has just been thrown in there to try and boost the ratings a bit, i don't think it will work.

What say you?

NooDLE

Reaction score
First is first, he looks like a giant penis since he shave his head. Now, I never really thought Snitsky was that bad of a wrestler, hes kind of enetertaining. If he is turned into an interesting character and shows he has improven alot, then I wont really care if he gets pushed. Since everything that is and was good about ECW has been tainted, it doesnt really matter who gets pushed anymore. So as long as he can entertain us, Im all for Snitsky getting a push.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
First is first, he looks like a giant penis since he shave his head

hahahaha,i have to agree with you on that one.it seems he'll be taking a back seat to hardcore holly and be playing a bodyguard type role,and then when holly loses to lashley again he be pushed for a ecw title shot

Soulpower

I thought it was Kane when I saw the video package, if not for his name popping up at the end, I wouldn't have known it was Gene. Personally, I feel its just another step towards ECW demise. I don't like Snitsky, nor do I hate him, I nothing him. But I guess I'd rather see him face Lashlley instea of Holly.

One thing is for sure... He looks a hell of a lot uglier now than he ever did before.

xtremebadass

man i totally hate snitsky, now more so than ever because he doesnt have his beard, he is bald, and looks like he has a skin disease

oneofakind

Reaction score
You guys keep forgetting to mention he shaved his eyebrows to thats why he looks so......odd......

Taker

Reaction score
I have never liked Snitsky, he will not be any good for ECW, lets face it he is a crap wrestler. I mean back when he was on Raw he made his debut and his first storyline was alright. When he started a rivalry with Kane & Lita, but after that he seemed to get beat more and we never saw him that much either. I think he will be released soon enough.

xtremebadass

I cant believe ECW skipped over Monty Brown for a shot at Lashley, and gave it to snitsky of all guys

Shay-rett

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that they have one of the worst jobbers from RAW come over to ECW and take out Lashley and expect people to take it serious. Bad move Vince.

J

I thought that it was Kane in the little preview video...He looks funny as hell...thats all i have to say...