Snitsky in ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Snitsky looks horrible, I'll give you guys that. The least they could have done was completely change his name to go along with his new "gimmick" if that's what you wanna call it. Personally I don't have a problem with Snitsky. I was actually pretty excited to see what he could do given a proper push when these rumors started swirling months ago. He's actually pretty decent in the ring, and actually can be entertaining as well. He was slightly pushed opposite of Kane a few years ago, but then quickly fell by the wayside. I think this can work in ECW. Definitely a better option than Test at this point. Test just isn't believable as the overpowering man-beast against Lashley. Now I'm not saying Snitsky is the ultimate answer here, but this could be the building block towards good things in the next year for ECW. Lashley, Snitsky, Test, Holly, Cor Von, Striker, Thorn, Punk, Dupree, Burke, ECW has outstanding talent waiting to take over. The only original I wouldn't like to see go is Rob Van Dam. Sandman, Dreamer, and Balls are pathetic and really need to get out, it's past their time. Sabu isn't as entertaining as he once was. He botches so many moves that it's hard to stay interested. Van Dam is the only original that has plenty of fuel left in the tank. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he's going to be around much longer to prove it. The only other person I'd like to see ECW bring in right now this second is Rob Conway. I know you're all gonna laugh.....go ahead. I'm not talking his stupid ass "just look at me" or "La-Resistance" gimmicks. Conway was a true force in OVW, and he has the build and skill to get a decent push, especially somewhere like ECW. I see this Snitsky move, just like Vince said Tuesday, as the true beginning of a new breed unleashed.

The Extremist

Reaction score
Mark my words. Lashley vs. Snitsky will make Lashley vs. Test seem like Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin. It's going to be a train wreck, even worse than Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

Nobody is going to take Snitsky seriously because whenever he'll try to be serious, everybody will remember when he killed babies, licked feet, tagged with Goldust, and jobbed on Heat, but it won't be his fault.

I'd rather see RVD or CM Punk vs. Lashley, but I know I'm asking for too much.

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously dude....whenever I get rep power, I'm repping you. lol!!!!!!!!! It won't be his fault.............lol.......classic!!!!

Seriously though, give the guy a chance......I actually think he'll do pretty good. Come on......he's got to be better than TESTicle. His feud with Kane was actually pretty good too.

The Extremist

Reaction score
The only way Snitsky will get over as a heel is if he rapes Kelly Kelly, gets her pregnant, and then kills the baby afterwards. I just think that most people are going to see him as a joke, just another guy for Lashley to beat.

Soulpower

I still don't see the reasoning. Snitsky is a guy that the poeple just don't care about and moving him to ECW will only help the brand becasue people still won't care about him... Its like Hardcore Holly 2.0

KMets2002

Reaction score
Remember when all people did was complain that the same people were being pushed while new stars weren't being given a shot?

Well I'm not saying that Snitsky is going to be a star but we should give this a chance. I mean no one thought Cena-Umaga was going to be good but their Rumble Match was the best match of 2007 so far (yes I know its only February). Snitsky might be better in the ring than he used to be, we'll have to see and Lashley has been improving.

O and to respond to one thing I kept reading, Monty Brown and CM Punk are two of my favorites on ECW but just like Mr. Kennedy on Smackdown they are not ready for the main event push or to lead the brand.

Malone Hart

Reaction score
I think he could do well but he should of had a name change because Snitsky is just going to remind us of his bad days, i feel with a few more assaults on Lashley he could build up good heel heat.

Plus Lashley has improved a great deal IMO. I noticed this in his match against Hardcore Holly, plus the fans seemed to get behind him more.

JMay187

Reaction score
I think Snitsky is getting a fresh start in ECW and he will be getting a decent run with a solid push. To even help his chance after Holly fails Snitsky should beatdown on Holly and than go on to face Lashley.

Braxxus30

Reaction score
I loved the whole Snitsky / Kane feud, but I always felt Snitsky served as decent comic relief. If they're putting him in a more serious role, I just don't know if I see that working.

btman

Reaction score
Snitsky Vs Holly.... *Snooze* ... Bald Snitsky made me laugh

buzzsaw89

Reaction score
Snitsky

To bad Test got released. ECW could have formed the new T & A. Test and A Giant Penis

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
have you noticed that they havent yet mention snitzky was on raw they cant honestly expect the fans to believe that he is a complete newcomer. granted most wrestling fans have the worst memory in the world lol (sorry it is true)