• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Superstars Discussion

Sage.

Champion
RE: Kayfabe vs Real Life

I do't know anyone who could get a stuttering gimmick over though. How are you meant to be taken seriously lol?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE

Dude Matt Morgan looked beast in the WWE as well. 4 of the biggest superstars in the WWE all on one team? I bet they won at SVS. Anyways, Was Lesnar ever heel? I don't remember much of Lesnar tbh. If he was, I bet he was a great heel.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

He was a heel when he debuted with Heyman and he turned on Angle at some point I believe. He was a great heel though. Him mauling Zack Gowen was a great heel tactic.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE

seabs said:
He was a heel when he debuted with Heyman and he turned on Angle at some point I believe. He was a great heel though. Him mauling Zack Gowen was a great heel tactic.

I've heard of Zack Gowen before, I just can't quite put my finger on it. Lesnar needs to return though. It would boost WWE's popularity so much more.

Oh and @[seabs], what ever happened to Shelton Benjamin? He was pretty good as well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

RKO said:
I've heard of Zack Gowen before, I just can't quite put my finger on it. Lesnar needs to return though. It would boost WWE's popularity so much more.

Oh and @[seabs], what ever happened to Shelton Benjamin? He was pretty good as well.

He's in ROH teaming with Haas again. They had the tag team titles for abit. He was a really underrated wrestler.

Here is a video of Lesnar beating down Gowen.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE

Ohh damn.. Lesnar destroyed Zack Gowen.. Pushed him down the stairs and everything. You can't fake that.

CMPuLs3

RE: Big Show Plows Over AJ

RKO said:
No, Bryan makes a bad heel. Bryan has little skill, and can't do squat without a weapon in hand.. He used his own girlfriend to end the match. He's a genuine pussy imo. Watch as he avoids Henry next week somehow.

lol...

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE

Ok, new question.. Is AJ's injury just Kayfabe or Real life?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE

Crayo said:
Hard to actually get hurt on their "concrete" outside.

Mats.. Ohh how it just slipped my mind... What about Ryders injury, Kayfabe or real?

Crayo

The Boss

No idea, I thought kayfabe until I saw that show where one of the hosts said he had the strapping on still backstage, so she thinks it's legit.