SmackDown Superstars Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Kayfabe vs Real Life

I do't know anyone who could get a stuttering gimmick over though. How are you meant to be taken seriously lol?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Dude Matt Morgan looked beast in the WWE as well. 4 of the biggest superstars in the WWE all on one team? I bet they won at SVS. Anyways, Was Lesnar ever heel? I don't remember much of Lesnar tbh. If he was, I bet he was a great heel.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

He was a heel when he debuted with Heyman and he turned on Angle at some point I believe. He was a great heel though. Him mauling Zack Gowen was a great heel tactic.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

seabs said:
He was a heel when he debuted with Heyman and he turned on Angle at some point I believe. He was a great heel though. Him mauling Zack Gowen was a great heel tactic.

I've heard of Zack Gowen before, I just can't quite put my finger on it. Lesnar needs to return though. It would boost WWE's popularity so much more.

Oh and @[seabs], what ever happened to Shelton Benjamin? He was pretty good as well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

RKO said:
I've heard of Zack Gowen before, I just can't quite put my finger on it. Lesnar needs to return though. It would boost WWE's popularity so much more.

Oh and @[seabs], what ever happened to Shelton Benjamin? He was pretty good as well.

He's in ROH teaming with Haas again. They had the tag team titles for abit. He was a really underrated wrestler.

Here is a video of Lesnar beating down Gowen.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Ohh damn.. Lesnar destroyed Zack Gowen.. Pushed him down the stairs and everything. You can't fake that.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
RE: Big Show Plows Over AJ

RKO said:
No, Bryan makes a bad heel. Bryan has little skill, and can't do squat without a weapon in hand.. He used his own girlfriend to end the match. He's a genuine pussy imo. Watch as he avoids Henry next week somehow.

lol...

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Crayo said:
Hard to actually get hurt on their "concrete" outside.

Mats.. Ohh how it just slipped my mind... What about Ryders injury, Kayfabe or real?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

No idea, I thought kayfabe until I saw that show where one of the hosts said he had the strapping on still backstage, so she thinks it's legit.