Shogun possibly one win away from Jon Jones rematch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
If you come to think about it, the WWF's slip in 1993 allowed wCw to pave the way for a new era.

Reaction score
i don't agree with those who say 1995,while it wasn't great it was still watchable and you had tammy sytch in sunny form.For me 2007 is possibly a worst year candidate,for the first time in my life i had to force myself to watch a ppv main event that being cena/lashley at GAB.I used to watch a ppv main event 2-3 times.This year's wrestlemania was pretty good but apart from that it's been a pretty boring year for a wwe fan.

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
I can't belive all of the negativity against the years 2003, 2004, and 2005, I thought those were pretty good years. 2006 is when it started to suck. Early 2006 was ok, but in my opinion, it all went downhill when Angle left. IMO, '95, and '07 have to be the worst. Long reigns suck, just look at Cena and Diesel. When Cena looses the title, it will be the greatest wrestling thing in a long time in my opinion.

Reinvented

Reaction score
For the mainstream fans It started sucking when Benoit killed his family there ratings went down and people just started getting bored.......

For diehard fans I say 06 and 07 worst by far I rather watch Warrior wrestle for 20 seconds.....

Reaction score
2007 is the worst year but it would be niice if Bret would screw shawn at Survivor Series cause thats the rumor

the dark knight

Yeah once Angle left WWE just went completely downhill.
really? and TNA got worse since angle signed with them.

For the mainstream fans It started sucking when Benoit killed his family there ratings went down and people just started getting bored.......

For diehard fans I say 06 and 07 worst by far I rather watch Warrior wrestle for 20 seconds.....

i agree with that. benoit completely killed wrestling in the summer..it'll take some time.

i also agree that late 06 and 07 are the worst ever. 1994-1995 was better in my opinion. even the taker vs taker match..

CenaMark54

How easily you forget the mid 90's. It was freakin horrible.

Right now the WWE is 1,000 times better than it was back then. The storylines are better, the overall wrestling is better, its just plain better.

In 2010 you will all be saying how much you miss 2007. Thats just the way things work.

the dark knight

^^i started liking wrestling in 1994 :g:...but maybe i had no choice cuz my bro used to watch it and i couldnt slap him back then to get the remote. he's 10 years older than me :(

Reaction score
they had money and inc they had the bushwackers back people liked that!
the body donna's were a horrible tag team probably cause of the ring master

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
2007 was worst
at least in 2006 cena lost the belt
plus all the injuries and suspensions made WWE boring