She-Hulk Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What?
They started doing it in Civil War when they brought back William Hurt as Thaddeus Ross. They even showed scenes from TIH when he blames the Avengers for destructing cities.

They brought back General Ross but didn't really acknowledge the movie

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
They brought back General Ross but didn't really acknowledge the movie
Yes they did, they also did it in the first Avengers movie when Stark invites Banner to see the Stark Tower and Bruce replies : "Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke... Harlem."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yes they did, they also did it in the first Avengers movie when Stark invites Banner to see the Stark Tower and Bruce replies : "Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke... Harlem."

I've been having these convos with people since this movie too where they were just CONVINCED that the first movie was retconned fron the canon lol they needed it shoved down their throats

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I've been having these convos with people since this movie too where they were just CONVINCED that the first movie was retconned fron the canon lol they needed it shoved down their throats
The Incredible Hulk' events are canon, the MCU just reimagined Abomination's look and Bruce's actor.
But if what happened in TIH is canon, given that the movie started in South America, where Ang Lee's first Hulk movie ended, I "like" to think that Ruffalo's Banner saw his dad kill his mom and then killed him too just like Eric Bana's Hulk did.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Jesus fucking christ. I think I might just drop that show after seeing the ending of ep 3 on social media.

Reactions: John McHenry

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Alot of people are going to be bitching and complaining about Episode 3 this Week but I mean if were talking about Megan Thee Stallion then I don't see the problem when you look at the over the top antics we've seen already within the Show. It fit for her to show up especially since one of the Cases in this Episode was about someone trying to be her to fraud a dumbass dude out of tons of money. Wong and Emil Blonsky man they were trying to be MVPS in this Episode especially Wong trying to come clean then saying I'm out when he heard it's a crime what he did :lol

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I really don’t mind the Megan Thee Stallion thing. People take this shit way too seriously. It was supposed to just be a joke. It’s not really a big deal.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't mind the Megan Thee Stallion storyline. But this show seems to have yet thrown up any real stakes. We finally got a hint of someone in Episode 3 with the goons having a boss. I felt like previous episodes were in the vain of guardains or thor 3 4 type humor but the humor in this episode fell flat for me. While I enjoyed the twerking scene I was also like why?

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I skipped the twerking and the episode was quite decent actually, mainly because there was a lot of Wong and Blonsky.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I skipped the twerking and the episode was quite decent actually, mainly because there was a lot of Wong and Blonsky.

Wong might need someone to represent him hmm maybe Matt Murdock? I loved when he dipped and Jen comes over and picks back up the Mic Stand those little things made me laugh but I can understand people being hot and cold with the Comedy. The Wrecking Crew who got their asses kicked has a leader and it can be multiple people so I'm looking forward to who that person might be.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I can understand people being hot and cold with the Comedy.
I don't mind comedy at all. I was the only person in my group of friends who was thrilled coming out of the cinema after Ant-Man and the Wasp because it was funny and light, which is needed sometimes, especially after Infinity War.
It just feels like this show doesn't take a single thing seriously, even when it has to, and the main character just comes off very smug to me. Like in the car when she was saying "I know you want to see Wong but don't forget whose show this is." Like I need to be told what to enjoy.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I don't mind comedy at all. I was the only person in my group of friends who was thrilled coming out of the cinema after Ant-Man and the Wasp because it was funny and light, which is needed sometimes, especially after Infinity War.
It just feels like this show doesn't take a single thing seriously, even when it has to, and the main character just comes off very smug to me. Like in the car when she was saying "I know you want to see Wong but don't forget whose show this is." Like I need to be told what to enjoy.

But that is Jen and She-Hulk in itself from the Comics. Years before Deadpool was doing the Breaking the Fourth Wall She Hulk was doing it. I liked that Scene because she says it then says oh wait I'm I contradicting myself here when I'm talking about the Show :lol

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
But that is Jen and She-Hulk in itself from the Comics. Years before Deadpool
I'm not against her breaking the fourth wall, I dislike what she says and how she acts around other characters, especially men.