She-Hulk Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah the show is deep on the feminism and it gets annoying when it's the typical "all straight white men are bad and how dare they talk down to us special women"

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Okay now we are 4 Episodes in and now I'm like come on Marvel where is this Show going? I love Wong and Madisynn in this Episode they need to marry each other she is perfect match for Wong I feel. The chemistry between the two were evident throughout with the Donny Blaze Storyline in this one. You had that going on with Jen trying to date and of course guys line up to wanna date her when she's She-Hulk. Those guys need to check their eyes Jen not being She-Hulk is drop dead gorgeous fuck those guys especially the one she slept with that said I'm out once he saw her not being She Hulk. Titania now wants to sue Jen for the She-Hulk name because clearly she can't beat her face to face but the legal system she wants to be her savior. Erm why is that important to the overall story I dare ask? We will see this develop but the strongest things in this Episode that I had problems with had to do with Madisynn and Wong especially in the Court or in Wong's Courters.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Ferris Bueller forth wall breaks are not doing it for me.

Also the media treatment of She Hulk is ham fisted and the character already being this OP and able to control her unfathomable power is such a Mary Sue situation.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I enjoyed the episode a lot even if most men are once again portrayed as pigs or assholes so I try paying more attention to the rest.

Also a lot of people are calling the guy she slept with a prick while completely ignoring the fact that she created an account as She-Hulk, spent the whole evening transformed and only changed back to Jennifer in the morning without telling him, so she basically catfished him but he's the asshole?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I enjoyed the episode a lot even if most men are once again portrayed as pigs or assholes so I try paying more attention to the rest.

Also a lot of people are calling the guy she slept with a prick while completely ignoring the fact that she created an account as She-Hulk, spent the whole evening transformed and only changed back to Jennifer in the morning without telling him, so she basically catfished him but he's the asshole?

In no way did she catfish him at all he knew he was going on a Date with She-Hulk and only wanted sex from her apparently. He's seen what she's looked from the News I imagine but clearly it was a Fetish for him or a goal of him to sleep with She-Hulk or Superhero in general. We got suckered in a way as a viewer because we think this guy is a good guy and has some good qualities and he treats her like that. I would of not been upset if she hulked up then and threw his ass out of the Window. If theirs one thing I had a problem with in this Episode as much as I love Wong and Madisynn why in the hell does Wong need Jen to stop Blaze from practicing magic? He is the Sorcerer Supreme he could of easily stopped him and did in secret and no one would of knew with his abilities.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
In no way did she catfish him at all he knew he was going on a Date with She-Hulk and only wanted sex from her apparently.
So people shouldn't be mad at him for leaving in the morning. And she should have put both photos on the dating account if she wanted men to accept both forms.
:draper2

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So people shouldn't be mad at him for leaving in the morning. And she should have put both photos on the dating account if she wanted men to accept both forms.
:draper2

If anything she was native thinking that Dating Apps don't have piece of shit people on there being a rookie to the thing but surely she can be mad about it because he was giving off I'm a good dude vibes and he might of been the worse of the guys she went on dates with. No way did that dude not see her on TV when she hulked out in Court. The guy who was acting all those questions on what can and cannot hurt Hulk I wonder if he was working with the big baddie in this Show?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So...the one who mastered being this ultimate OP'd god like character who mastered being a Hulk faster than one of most brilliant minds in the universe who took like 15 years is naive to dating apps? C'mon son.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This episode was ridiculous. Everything was just insane. There’s so fucking way that Wong uses the American court system to try and get some guy to stop using the mystic arts for his magic show. If Wong wanted him to stop he would’ve just taken his fucking sling ring away and threatened him. Also yeah I don’t feel bad for Jen at all. She literally transformed into She Hulk and fucked a guy WHILE she was She Hulk after only the first date. Of course he’s gonna be a prick. Also the comedy in this was Thor Love and Thunder levels of annoying. They better tone it the fuck down next week and going forward.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I was wondering why would Titania sue Jen for the rights of She-Hulk and Jesus that is so stupid. She's going to wreck her again it looks like but hey Daredevil is coming why do I see him coming towards the end of the Season.:tenay

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What a world we live in where David Otunga is actually part of the MCU.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The past two Episodes have been a Chore to watch to be honest for me. A self contained Wedding Episode with a B Plot that had it's moments but in the grand scheme of things wasn't needed at all.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm still waiting for the show to take anything or anyone seriously.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Might be waiting a while.

Show just seems like a sitcom for the cheap pops. Not saying it’s bad or anything; personally I don’t mind it.

But I wasn’t expecting anything serious or substantial coming from this show

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
But I wasn’t expecting anything serious or substantial coming from this show
With Blonsky, Hulk and Daredevil involved, I was.