She-Hulk Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I thought the fourth wall breaking in this episode was pretty funny tbh. However the whole show did not work. The villains of the show are literally asshole men who hate women because reasons. I was like wow that’s super creative. And now Hulk has a son :lol

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I bet the writers think they are pure geniuses for that finale.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I thought the fourth wall breaking in this episode was pretty funny tbh. However the whole show did not work. The villains of the show are literally asshole men who hate women because reasons. I was like wow that’s super creative. And now Hulk has a son
You do know that he had a kid in World War Hulk? In fact the same story was played in in Thor Ragnorok. That was World War Hulk. In fact he has two kids. One is like him the other is not both the same mother. The one he brought with him also teamed up with Luke Cage both want to Kill Hulk

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol at ppl being mad that garbage men exist. That finale was pretty bad though and confusing, which is unfortunate because I thought the rest of the show was pretty great and really funny

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I thought the finale was moving out well until it got to the massive 4th wall break. I know this is the one Marvel show that doesn’t take itself seriously, but I can’t help being left with the feeling of “What did I watch?”

I get what they were going for; just don’t think it was cute or clever. Was an average show with a below average finale imo

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You do know that he had a kid in World War Hulk? In fact the same story was played in in Thor Ragnorok. That was World War Hulk. In fact he has two kids. One is like him the other is not both the same mother. The one he brought with him also teamed up with Luke Cage both want to Kill Hulk

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I know. The way it was presented was weird as fuck and forced

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought the finale was moving out well until it got to the massive 4th wall break. I know this is the one Marvel show that doesn’t take itself seriously, but I can’t help being left with the feeling of “What did I watch?”

I get what they were going for; just don’t think it was cute or clever. Was an average show with a below average finale imo
yeah I kept waiting for the actual swerve or like...some sort of conclusive battle whether in court or with fist and it just kind of ...fizzled. as i said above i enjoyed the rest of the show for the most part and funny. I just keep feeling like I missed something and "didnt get it" with the finale and the wifey was equally confused

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See, on an individual episode basis I really enjoyed She-Hulk and thought it was legit funny at times.

My problem is with the season as a whole. Far far too much filler. After ep 7 I said wow absolutely nothing has happened this season, I don't think they're gonna build a good story and conclude it in the 2 eps remaining and they didn't at all lol. I would have enjoyed that last ep a lot (and it was funny) if it wasn't supposed to be the season finale. Completely WOAT as a finale

I really enjoyed the character and you can see there's sooo much potential for both this character and show, and i thought it was fucking great how they managed to be completely ahead of all the criticism they knew they'd get online at every turn but they've massively botched the season. Should have done 15 or so episodes if they wanted to spend so long fleshing out the character. Daredevil was completely pointless to the finale as well, and pretty pointless to the overall story other than to set up the fact that they're dating lol. Just really baffling

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can agree with those points, it did feel like almost nothing happened and it needed like at least 5 more episodes

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for example, I feel like 2-3 episodes with the bracelet and struggling with how to deal with that would have been good. and probably her breaking it off to save someone would have made a better storyline leading up to a grand finale

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I can agree with the point that if this was the second or third to last episode, I wouldn’t probably feel the way I feel. But as a finale? Very disappointing

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree. Literally whole episodes would go by and NOTHING would happen to advance the plot. For the most part, this show had no plot.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, def feels like we just got the first couple eps of a 22 ep season lolol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Marvel shows on Disney+ been hit and miss, and most were more like Iron Fist than Daredevil.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Speaking of Daredevil, why was his suit Yellow? Is it a comic thing?

I figured the designer subplot would come into play and he’d end up making Matt the iconic solid red suit